Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

welcome aboard :D

SmolGui posted: »

This is now my biggest ship in TFTB.

• Bitte schön!

Danke!

• Heyooo

enter image description here

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Also while scrolling I found this comment... :0

• I have two pieces of bad news:

1) I must sleep soon.

Okay, yeah, I understand...

2) I have lost all my fan art because my netbook was reset to repair it and I have lost my memory stick in my dump of a bedroom. :| :( :'( D':

I have two pieces of bad news: 1) I must sleep soon. 2) I have lost all my fan art because my netbook was reset to repair it and I have lost my memory stick in my dump of a bedroom. D':

• Welcome to the Rhyiona family! ^-^ <3

• edited October 2015

Oh my god. I feel so so bad that you lost all your fan art because your notebook was reset.

Here. I present to you some Rhyiona fanart to quench your aching heart so you may sleep.

Yoooo

(Probably has been posted here before, if so, sorry!) Picture done by: http://kluulessart.tumblr.com/

I have two pieces of bad news: 1) I must sleep soon. 2) I have lost all my fan art because my netbook was reset to repair it and I have lost my memory stick in my dump of a bedroom. D':

• If you have any requests I'd be happy to do them! I'm really happy you guys seem to like it so much! (~^~^~)

• ANOTHER NEW ONE???

So many new people, lately! Welcome to the best ship, my friend.

• edited October 2015

I shall quote the famous break up line: Its not you (ghosts), it's me.

JumpyJoey posted: »

You gotta be kidding me, they are really, really useless after all. How did you even manage to predict Rhys' arm coming off with spirits like that?

• Iz ok

'pat pat '

( ^◡^)っ(´._.`)

BigBadPaul posted: »

no tienes idea de lo que esta pasando...(˚ㄥ_˚) Sorry, I'm not a encyclopaedia of languages. :v

• Thank you! It's reveiws like this one that keep me writing! <3

I've been out all day and haven't been able to reply, but I read this right after I woke up and.... IT. IS. PERFECT. This is how it s

• edited October 2015

11/10

would listen to his speech again

really harsh, but pretty straight

would never fail his mates

I don't know what the hell i'm rambling about

but all I know is

It rhymes preeeetty great

• Tfw no tienes idea de lo que esta pasando...(˚ㄥ_˚)

No Hablo

Sorry man, I don't speak Spanish. I'm sure you'll end up using Google Translator here though, haha.

Tfw no tienes idea de lo que esta pasando...(˚ㄥ_˚)

• No hablo mucho Español pero puedo decir esta: somos locos :)

Tfw no tienes idea de lo que esta pasando...(˚ㄥ_˚)

• I'm doing fine thanks. As long as you aren't cooking any methamphetamine or any drugs...
    Because this is my turf. I'm the only person who sells the drugs here

eeyyyyyy Chef. How are you doing? I don't mind you calling me just DeWinters, it's guuci! Glad your looking forward to what I have a-cookin'

• Welcome aboard. ^^

• Welcome to the family, Smolgui! Welcome aboard the USS Rhyiona!

All aboard

• enter image description here

MichaelBP posted: »

That's how I feel everyday. Sometimes I have no idea what the hell is going on.

• There is so much Rhyiona stuff on DeviantArt.

HOW HAVE I NOT NOTICED THIS BEFORE.

• Damn I'm so sorry...

sleeping is terrible...

But seriously though. I hope you do find your memory stick.

• 1) I must sleep soon.

Oh, I understand...

2) I have lost all my fan art because my netbook was reset to repair it and I have lost my memory stick in my dump of a bedroom. :| :( :'( D':

"Life is... so not fair." Do you need a hug? ;-;

• Sorry! I mistakenly stepped into your territory. I was just trying to sell some Rhyiona! I shall go back over the line and sit back down.

Yoo

I'm doing fine thanks. As long as you aren't cooking any methamphetamine or any drugs... Because this is my turf. I'm the only person who sells the drugs here

• It's okay, I have nothing against your opinon :D

I only said it as a joke :)

...Please forgive me it's my opinion

• Seems that way, you write a sentence in a different language and everyone loses their shit. xp

No hablo mucho Español pero puedo decir esta: somos locos

• IT'S OKAY. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU NOTICE IT NOW AND LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT.

There is so much Rhyiona stuff on DeviantArt. HOW HAVE I NOT NOTICED THIS BEFORE.

• Tfw you're into some kinky role play

• edited October 2015

Thanks guys, I prefer Paul's and Winter Fi's approach to Aura's but hey that's just me. I will probably find my memory stick sometime in the future so yeah, that info was more directing to @JumpyJoey cause art.

I am just gonna make better pieces just you wait :)

• This-

(I swear you are on Tumblr)

Poogers555 posted: »

Tfw you're into some kinky role play

• edited October 2015

You should be the president of Turkey, you would, like, motivate so many young people m8y.

• Hugs, I love them.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

1) I must sleep soon. Oh, I understand... 2) I have lost all my fan art because my netbook was reset to repair it and I have lost my memory stick in my dump of a bedroom. D': "Life is... so not fair." Do you need a hug? ;-;

• Alright I'm gonna update the tree soon, SO give me all your shipping shit, AND anyone who has asked since I took a hiatus from updating it GIMME NAME COUNTRY AND GENDER

ALSO IF YOU'RE NEW, PLEASE DO THE SAME, DONT MAKE ME HUNT YOU DOWN.

• Nooo not the fan art ;-; You can find it again, right? It's not gone, is it?

• edited October 2015

SO give me all your shipping shit

That's gonna be a lot of shipping shit.

DONT MAKE ME HUNT YOU DOWN.

EDIT: A couple of ships

@CrazedRabbit x @Buntingsir

@Eryka x @SirScrubbington

@John_Smith13 x @JumpyJoey

@RhyionsIsLife x @HandsomeChef

@lilxGoofycuz x @MarijaaNo7

@98Elliottchin x @tessie0713

@BigBadPaul x @Kawaiii (I just had to tag myself. 2smug4u)

@HazzatheMan x @xfuriouss

AAAAAnnd another thing! @FionaRules69 has a new avatar. You should probably update it. ;p

Green613 posted: »

Alright I'm gonna update the tree soon, SO give me all your shipping shit, AND anyone who has asked since I took a hiatus from updating it GIMME NAME COUNTRY AND GENDER ALSO IF YOU'RE NEW, PLEASE DO THE SAME, DONT MAKE ME HUNT YOU DOWN.

• If I find my memory stick and the data isn't corrupted then no it's just lost.

Nooo not the fan art ;-; You can find it again, right? It's not gone, is it?

• In front of Vaughn?

Poogers555 posted: »

Tfw you're into some kinky role play

• Sometime, though most of the time I don't really got enough patients or curiosity to translate an entire conversation. :P

Tfw no tienes idea de lo que esta pasando...(˚ㄥ_˚) Sorry man, I don't speak Spanish. I'm sure you'll end up using Google Translator here though, haha.

• HandsomeLife: RhyionsIsLife X HandsomeChef

Green613 posted: »

Alright I'm gonna update the tree soon, SO give me all your shipping shit, AND anyone who has asked since I took a hiatus from updating it GIMME NAME COUNTRY AND GENDER ALSO IF YOU'RE NEW, PLEASE DO THE SAME, DONT MAKE ME HUNT YOU DOWN.

• To be fair I can see why they'd be miffed over not understanding it but Google translate is always available x)

I don't mind, both because I understood it and because I love languages, even if I had no clue what it said I'd like reading it.

Seems that way, you write a sentence in a different language and everyone loses their shit. xp

Sign in to comment in this discussion.