Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I remember that! You've really, really improved a lot, just put the two side by side. :D

Thanks i am still learning though, i started sfm in the beginning of this year i think i have come a long way from my first artwork and ever

• Careful! You might actually...

enter image description here

...make me watch it.

Really should see it, it's making fun of PC and SJW's enter link description here

• edited October 2015

how/why do you have so many Rhys gifs?

edit: It's like you have one for every situation

BigBadPaul posted: »

Careful! You might actually... ...make me watch it.

• how/why do you have so many Rhys gifs?

edit: It's like you have one for every situation

I know, it's amazing.

how/why do you have so many Rhys gifs? edit: It's like you have one for every situation

• (insert one of you gifs here)

You're welcome

how/why do you have so many Rhys gifs? edit: It's like you have one for every situation I know, it's amazing.

• This Page Is Beautiful

• enter image description here

Hydra_Hell posted: »

This Page Is Beautiful

• welcome to rhyiona heaven, my friend

This Page Is Beautiful

• Welcome friend! ฅ^•ﻌ•^

This Page Is Beautiful

This Page Is Beautiful

• Pages 430 to 437 are also beautiful

This Page Is Beautiful

• edited October 2015

Yes welcome, enjoy your stay because you're never leaving

This Page Is Beautiful

• I got an idea for a Rhyiona Halloween one-shot! I'm going to start planing that out as well as the next chapter to The Offer!

Anyway, I'll be hopping off for the night to do homework and YouTube stuff! Sweet Rhyiona dreams everyone. <3

• Hah, I sorta regret posting a Halloween story so early so it's good to hear we'll have one. Can't wait to see it. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

I got an idea for a Rhyiona Halloween one-shot! I'm going to start planing that out as well as the next chapter to The Offer! Anyway, I'll be hopping off for the night to do homework and YouTube stuff! Sweet Rhyiona dreams everyone.

• Same.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hah, I sorta regret posting a Halloween story so early so it's good to hear we'll have one. Can't wait to see it.

• edited October 2015

Stupid addictive thread....I leave for a few hours and....

....new people....

....artwork....writing.....

...perfect ship....

-wanders away mumbling-

Okay, but in all seriousness, I changed my fanfic.net name to my name here, so it's easier to find me. Also, I'm gonna create a separate collection of one-shots for Rhyiona instead of sticking them all in with my Zer0/Gaige one-shots so that they can be viably added to the group that @John_Smith13 made over there. For anyone who cares/likes small details, I'll be keeping the title Blurbs From the Borderlands for my Rhyiona collection and changing the name for the Zaige collection (Calculated Discord). So....that could cause some problems to those of you who faved/followed, but....we'll get it worked out when everyone's back online and awake and stuff.

Here's the link to the "new" story: Blurbs From the Borderlands: Chapter 1: After the Dust Has Settled

So yeah. Just a heads up. Gonna work on that story I teased earlier. Oh, and homework...maybe...

• Really tired ...

need to sleep ...

Good Night everybody! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Later Farauna, Good Night! ᵔ_ᵔ

Farauna posted: »

Really tired ... need to sleep ... Good Night everybody! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• edited October 2015

Now now, Paul. No blood sacrifices and most of all.

Ayy

Because things get really really bad when you do that.

The only way we can get Season 2 is simple: Throw a huge party and make lots of noise. We'll dance and enjoy the Rhyiona. Then Senpai TellTale notices us and we get a Season 2.

I'll foot the bill this time for the party, You bring the disco ball.

I just realized that this really sounded like I spent about 15 minutes plotting and planning this out with blueprints, I really didn't I was being sarcastic.

Season 2 Another deal with the devil is needed it seems... It's fine, I'll take one for the team!

• Good night Farauna! Sleep tight!

Farauna posted: »

Really tired ... need to sleep ... Good Night everybody! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• I've seen that picture floating around for quite some time I always get the feels from it, Thank you for finally posting it to this thread!

• Hey guys, it's 12 AM and I got a big day tomorrow. Probably won't get much time to work on that Rhyiona video sadly. I'm going to be heading to bed now after watching an episode of Psych starring James Roday and Dule Hill.

ayy

But before I do! I leave you all with a few Rhyiona pictures and a gif.

ayy2

ayy3

(The way she looks at him, my heartstrings)

Ayy4

(I think this image was already posted before, but I'm not sure on that.)

Anyway folks, I must bid you good night. I'll be thinking of you and Rhyiona, see you pretties when I get up.

• Good morning, guys. ^-^

How are you all today? <3 c:

• Just woke up. Pondering if I should watch the Walking Dead or not. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys. ^-^ How are you all today? c:

• Just do what you want to do ^-^

Also, I had a long time to watch TWD. I mostly watch GoT lately x3

Just woke up. Pondering if I should watch the Walking Dead or not.

• That's good. :D

Not trying to anger TWD fans, but I feel that I am losing interest in the show. Not because it is bad, it is because I don't want to keep watching something that is so gritty and depressing. Granted, GoT is also gritty and depressing, but at least there is a reason to it.

Just do what you want to do ^-^ Also, I had a long time to watch TWD. I mostly watch GoT lately x3

• Haha, yeah...

I actually lost interest of TWD show cause I'm not really a big fan of shows that take place in a zombie apocalypse. Also the drama in that show is meh to me. =/

GoT on the other hand, I love shows that take place in a fantasy world. The feeling that every character can die anytime, the drama... I really love that. Too bad that they kinda messed up season 5, though. x3

That's good. Not trying to anger TWD fans, but I feel that I am losing interest in the show. Not because it is bad, it is because I don'

• Granted Season 5 are adaptation of two books that aren't the best received in the series, while Season 1-4 were adaptation of the best books in the series.

Haha, yeah... I actually lost interest of TWD show cause I'm not really a big fan of shows that take place in a zombie apocalypse. Also t

• Good morning sweeties! How are you?

• edited October 2015

Good morning! I am quite good and how about you? :)

Daryace posted: »

Good morning sweeties! How are you?

• Good morning, Dary =)

I'm good. Just listening to some music. What about you? ^-^

Daryace posted: »

Good morning sweeties! How are you?

• In class, taking the computer to do some class stuff and be here (?) Thanks for asking! <3

Good morning, Dary I'm good. Just listening to some music. What about you? ^-^

• edited October 2015

Today is a peaceful morning <3

Good morning! I am quite good and how about you?

Well I'm up now. First thing I do in the morning (or night if you are in a different time zone) is check this thread. GG TFTB.

• Haha, good morning =)

How are you today? ^-^

SmolGui posted: »

Well I'm up now. First thing I do in the morning (or night if you are in a different time zone) is check this thread. GG TFTB.

• Haha... x)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm good.

Haha, good morning How are you today? ^-^

• Tbh best quote in game:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.