GoT Season 2..?

Does anyone know if there will be a season 2 of GoT for PS4?

Comments

• Since Telltale has a multi-deal with HBO (or something like that), there might be a season 2. And if there is a season 2, it will be available for all platforms, as always =P

• The sad thing is, Tales won't be getting one :(

• There is still hope...

enter image description here

kaza125 posted: »

The sad thing is, Tales won't be getting one

• You do realize that is telltale borderlands right? Different games. So far telltale is far more popular than GOT (got was due to the tv show, not so much after the meh episodes though)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

There is still hope...

• I know :p

I was replying to Kaza because he thinks that Tales won't get a S2 :P And with that screenshot, I showed him that there is a chance for a S2 of Tales.

KronusX posted: »

You do realize that is telltale borderlands right? Different games. So far telltale is far more popular than GOT (got was due to the tv show, not so much after the meh episodes though)

• I think it's practically a guarantee. Besides the multi-year contract with HBO that everyone has mentioned, I feel like Malcolm has been obviously set up to be a POV character for season 2.

• edited October 2015

It has to be a success to get a second season. By the looks of it right now a second season looks stupid.

• Depending on how this season ends, it would be interesting to play as the Whitehills next season (Not Gryff or Ludd). Possibly the two older brothers that we haven't seen, and Gwynn. Either Gryff of Ludd has to die next episode or both would be even better.

• I like that idea but I want the Forresters to live and be in control again but I would also love to play as Gwynn and Torrhen.

Depending on how this season ends, it would be interesting to play as the Whitehills next season (Not Gryff or Ludd). Possibly the two older

• I would love to play as any of them!

I'd really enjoy seeing the other brothers and if they're a chip off the old scumbag Whitehill block like Ludd and Gryff or not. I personally have a glimmer of hope for Ebbert since he's studying to be a maester, but if he and Karl and Torrhen spent their childhoods systematically tormenting Gryff, I'm not sure they're likely to be such nice guys either.

There has to be a dang good reason we haven't seen Torrhen yet considering his family is in a war and he's the freaking heir. I mean, couldn't Ludd just do what he did with Gryff and borrow him from Roose a while? That seems comparatively easy compared to us physically sending Malcolm to the other side of the world to find Asher because we needed his help, so it's been bugging me a while why we haven't seen the dude yet.

I think Gwyn is most likely of them because we've been conditioned all this season to hate the Whitehills and she's the only one who hasn't been a complete a-hole to us. I've actually been kinda disappointed we haven't gotten to spend much time with her this season because I think there's a lot more to her than we've gotten to see. I'd love to see the story of her and Asher (I have SO many burning questions about that) and/or what her life is like after we so kindly rid her of her jerkface dad and little brother. >:D

Depending on how this season ends, it would be interesting to play as the Whitehills next season (Not Gryff or Ludd). Possibly the two older

Sign in to comment in this discussion.