Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I actually had some big plans for him. He was supposed to be kinda evil at first but then he was going to turn out to be a very sensitive guy in the end. And then Fiona would have seen why Rhys is such a cry baby. :')

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I remember him!! He was sick, I loved his design. Headcanon STILL ACCEPTED

• And Sasha is just standing awkwardly infront of the station (probably whispering: "Enhance" at it)

BigBadPaul posted: »

gotta luv how he stops to check her out

• SmolGui posted: »

Just finished Episode 4 with Rhyiona-ish choices. 1 more Episode to go. Tmw you got the power:

• Tfw when you find nsfw fanfiction.

Anyways it's only 4 days until my birthday, I expect my presents. Jk Jk.

• Haha, yeah... ;p

Oh well... We now have to worry about ourselves since we will die in 7 days :s

R.I.P us. :s

MichaelBP posted: »

The situation with the elite guard was weird. If you take them with you, they don't all come with you, and you only see 2 at the end. Oh well, they werent even good men.

• Anyways it's only 4 days until my birthday, I expect my presents.

...I'll see what I can do! I'm not an artist o-or a writer but... I'll figure something out. <3

lottii-lu posted: »

Tfw when you find nsfw fanfiction. Anyways it's only 4 days until my birthday, I expect my presents. Jk Jk.

• That sounds so cute. :D I like him even more now, I can totally see this happening. Of course his dad would be whiny too pft

nohuhhuh posted: »

I actually had some big plans for him. He was supposed to be kinda evil at first but then he was going to turn out to be a very sensitive guy in the end. And then Fiona would have seen why Rhys is such a cry baby. :')

• Finally, someone gets it!

And may I say, Zap, that it's lovely to have you here as a member now :)

ZapThroat posted: »

Wow,this fucking CUTE

• I was only messing around, you don't have to do anything for my birthday ^-^

Anyways it's only 4 days until my birthday, I expect my presents. ...I'll see what I can do! I'm not an artist o-or a writer but... I'll figure something out.

• you don't have to do anything for my birthday ^-^

enter image description here

Hey, c'mon!... you deserve something. :v

I was only messing around, you don't have to do anything for my birthday ^-^

• Good Morning Everybody, hope that you're all doing alright!

Also here's some kawaii Rhyiona kittens. Made by tessie0713!

http://tessie0713.deviantart.com/art/Kitties-533135230

• Link pls.

(Jk don't. I can find it myself. ;D)

Tfw when you find nsfw fanfiction. Anyways it's only 4 days until my birthday, I expect my presents. Jk Jk.

• Nah, it's fine. I mean members like Wolf are the people on here who hella deserve something ;D

Also how many Rhys gifs do you have saved?

you don't have to do anything for my birthday ^-^ Hey, c'mon!... you deserve something. :v

• I love this.

Good Morning Everybody, hope that you're all doing alright! Also here's some kawaii Rhyiona kittens. Made by tessie0713! http://tessie0713.deviantart.com/art/Kitties-533135230

• Oh,thank you <3

You don't know how happy people here were when I admitted it,I never even got that welcome on the Rhysha thread when I first joined,thank y'all :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Finally, someone gets it! And may I say, Zap, that it's lovely to have you here as a member now

• It's on Ao3. It isn't full on nsfw (if you catch my drift) but it is nsfw-ish.

SmolGui posted: »

Link pls. (Jk don't. I can find it myself. ;D)

• edited October 2015

I mean members like Wolf are the people on here who hella deserve something ;D

When their birthdays come, I'll make sure to do something for them too! ;)

Also how many Rhys gifs do you have saved?

...a lot.

P.S: And I will have much, much more soon... cause, ya know, I usually try to do my own gifs whenever possible. xP

Nah, it's fine. I mean members like Wolf are the people on here who hella deserve something ;D Also how many Rhys gifs do you have saved?

• I'll wish you a happy birthday!!!!! XD

• I'm gonna go play more Ac Syndicate now. I'll be back later though!! :D

• It isn't full on nsfw (if you catch my drift) but it is nsfw-ish.

Colour me interested.

It's on Ao3. It isn't full on nsfw (if you catch my drift) but it is nsfw-ish.

• Wait,it's already out?What do you think about it?

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm gonna go play more Ac Syndicate now. I'll be back later though!!

• Paul, I think I'm becoming concerned about the many Rhys gifs you have.

I mean members like Wolf are the people on here who hella deserve something ;D When their birthdays come, I'll make sure to do somet

• edited October 2015

Idea I may or may not come back to. Rhyiona triple date with Jathena and Krieg and Maya at Moxxi's Place on Sanctuary. Lilith and Moxxi are having fun messing with the couples. Like Lilith is pretending to seduce Rhys and Fiona is aware of what she's trying to do so she plays it cool and encourages Rhys to be nice to her friend but Rhys doesn't know Lilith is just joking so he's trying to be a gentlemen and being really stiff and awkward with it. And also Rhys is terrified of Krieg.

• edited October 2015

Paul, I think I'm becoming concerned about the many Rhys gifs you have.

Responding to you with a GIF... ah, I love the irony!

It's only da power of Rhyiona. <3

Paul, I think I'm becoming concerned about the many Rhys gifs you have.

• Later Hazza! (゚ヮ゚)

I'm gonna go play more Ac Syndicate now. I'll be back later though!!

• It's been out since Friday brah! :P

In my honest opinion, it is by far, the BEST Ac game that Ubisoft have made!!! It runs flawlessly, no bullshit, no annoyances. Great gameplay, great characters, interesting story, loads to do... And the Online is kept to the absolute minimum! No Multiplayer, no Co-op, just some Uplay and E-Store functions and that is it!

I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL! XD

Wait,it's already out?What do you think about it?

• Ah pooger face Vaughn was pretty cute.. :'D

Now I just really need to get a hold of myself and start drawing again

buntingsir posted: »

awwww, you know I'll be all for little Vaughn, haha. Yes, so precious :'D Would've been great.

• BigBadPaul posted: »

It isn't full on nsfw (if you catch my drift) but it is nsfw-ish. Colour me interested.

• This is the cutest thing. <3

Good Morning Everybody, hope that you're all doing alright! Also here's some kawaii Rhyiona kittens. Made by tessie0713! http://tessie0713.deviantart.com/art/Kitties-533135230

• Well of course we were happy, you're a cool guy who's been here for a while despite the, eh, rocky start. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one hoping you'd come around :D

Oh,thank you You don't know how happy people here were when I admitted it,I never even got that welcome on the Rhysha thread when I first joined,thank y'all

• edited October 2015

Thanks Hazza :D

I'll wish you a happy birthday!!!!! XD

• Great,cuz the last AC was just

Glad to see Ubisoft is coming back on the right track :)

It's been out since Friday brah! :P In my honest opinion, it is by far, the BEST Ac game that Ubisoft have made!!! It runs flawlessly, no

• That's so kawaii ^-^

Ugh... I think I need more wine...

• Aw <3

• Oh yeah Unity was a broken mess! Syndicate is infinitely better :)

Great,cuz the last AC was just Glad to see Ubisoft is coming back on the right track

• That's so kawaii ^-^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

That's so kawaii ^-^ Ugh... I think I need more wine...

• I can't believe I'm going to die thanks to watching a video. ;___;

Haha, yeah... ;p Oh well... We now have to worry about ourselves since we will die in 7 days R.I.P us.

• Goddamn it, Paul. You just made me sad ;__;

@Kawaiii, get your ass over here! Me and Paul miss you D:

That's so kawaii ^-^

• No you don't, you're a little bit young for that. :P

That's so kawaii ^-^ Ugh... I think I need more wine...

• enter image description here

No you don't, you're a little bit young for that. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.