Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I can show you the road to r34 if you wanna...

enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

i want to SEE IT I can show you the road to r34 if you wanna...

• u know u want it

I can show you the road to r34 if you wanna...

• "Fiona's questions to Rhys that makes him speechless."

"Hey, Rhysie, Can you inject me with your blood? Your blood's so pure and lewd."

"Hey, Rhysie, Can I bite you? Your blood's tasty."

"Hey, Rhysie, I'm sick. Can I hug you? Because you're my thermometer."

"Hey, Rhysie, Can we make out lewdly now? Because my mind's so lewd for you."

"Hey, Rhysie, Can I follow you everywhere? Because I've nothing to do at home, and I'm worried about you."

"Hey, Rhysie, Can you cuddle me? Because you're my bed."

Good night, folks!

• GOoooOOOOd.

That was... something to forget.

nonono I wanna see them making out not... anything... LEWD... B-but, that kinda belongs in r34 too-... nevermind.

• enter image description here

Already forgotten about it!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

GOoooOOOOd. That was... something to forget.

Hey there everyone! Got out of school early, god I love early dismissals. :)

• I've seen my fair share of R34 today.

u know u want it

• edited October 2015

I've seen my fair share of R34 today.

• bai' bai' ! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

"Fiona's questions to Rhys that makes him speechless." "Hey, Rhysie, Can you inject me with your blood? Your blood's so pure and lewd."

• Night, Elliott!

"Fiona's questions to Rhys that makes him speechless." "Hey, Rhysie, Can you inject me with your blood? Your blood's so pure and lewd."

• G'night Elliot!

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Elliott ~-^

• Ayy,rocking out on my laptop today with no homework.

How you doing? <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there everyone! Got out of school early, god I love early dismissals.

• I had to do it...

''Hey, Fiona?'' ''Ye-'' ''If you were loot, you would be legendary.'' ''♥!!!♥''

• I would reply to you with a gif. But I'm currently dead from seeing all that r34

• eyy!

Hey there everyone! Got out of school early, god I love early dismissals.

• This thread makes me laugh and feel extremely uncomfortable at the same time. Good job everyone. I'd like to ask permission to come aboard this ship.

• Ayy,glad to see new members here ;)

Zeratuel posted: »

This thread makes me laugh and feel extremely uncomfortable at the same time. Good job everyone. I'd like to ask permission to come aboard this ship.

• edited October 2015

Zappy! <3

I'm good, about to get home so I can do Kristi things like write, YouTube stuff, and ignore homework till it's really late at night! :'D

ZapThroat posted: »

Ayy,rocking out on my laptop today with no homework. How you doing?

• Welcome to glory, friend. B)

This thread makes me laugh and feel extremely uncomfortable at the same time. Good job everyone. I'd like to ask permission to come aboard this ship.

• Welcome to the family Zera!

• Welcome aboard!

• Welcome to the Rhyiona family ^-^

• Haha,do you read my mind?Cuz that's the exact same thing I'm doing today,except for the writing part :P

Zappy! I'm good, about to get home so I can do Kristi things like write, YouTube stuff, and ignore homework till it's really late at night! :'D

• Eeyyh Chef! Sup bro!

eyy!

• Don't forget to

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I had to do it...

• when you're just trying to get editing material for Rhyiona and you come across stuff you really didn't need to see.....

• Welcome!

As they say, the more the merrier! <3

• Rhys already looks high on that stuff.

Don't forget to

• Thanks all :) found this thread by accident, but I'm glad i did.

• Lewd stuff?

when you're just trying to get editing material for Rhyiona and you come across stuff you really didn't need to see.....

when you're just trying to get editing material for Rhyiona and you come across stuff you really didn't need to see.....

• clearly...

Eryka posted: »

Lewd stuff?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

Heaven is for everyone, you can come

• Same, I love it,Welcome!

• Can I see?

clearly...

Same ol' Eryka :3

Can I see?

• wtf I'm not going back to get that spawn of satan

asking me for the can nsfw is one thing but THIS...

Can I see?

• edited October 2015

Funny how it happens right after I tell you about r34. x)

I mean, c'mon... don't tell me it's a coincidence. :v

Sign in to comment in this discussion.