Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Jeans? (takes whiff of cigarette and puts it out on floor) I don't even know what jeans is.

enter image description here

I'm sorry

ABigBadWolf posted: »

cause... cause rhys is a crybaby? so the kid is too? so she blames it on his genes?? I DONT KNOW IM TRYING HERE

• excuse me?

Brawl posted: »

excuse me?

• cause... cause rhys is a crybaby? so the kid is too? so she blames it on his genes??

Okay...? I guess...? xd

cause... cause rhys is a crybaby? so the kid is too? so she blames it on his genes?? I DONT KNOW IM TRYING HERE

• edited October 2015

SORRY FOR DRAW LIKE A CAKE. THIS IS THE SKETCH ONLY.

Hope u like it ;_;

• We gotta teach them the right way to a sustainable relationship before it's too late!

Exactly! These hormonal kids don't understand.

• @and joo, @ZapThroat! heard you finally realised how awesome rhyiona is ;D

No, he always has, he's just been too much of a tsun about it.

Kruzii posted: »

daaaaaammmnnnn! I've got little to no time to come here, but when I do there is so much new beautiful rhyiona stuff! you guys are awesome. and joo, @ZapThroat! heard you finally realised how awesome rhyiona is ;D welcome to the fam, bro

• edited October 2015

I can't see the picture :s

Oh wait, now I can see the picture ^-^

• hmm not for long :^)

he's looking deep in her eyes ofc

• Help me.

I'm reading too many fanfictions.

• Sorry, I fixed the image of my last post.

• 20 minutes into netflix and chill and he gives you that look LMAO xd

SmolGui posted: »

Help me. I'm reading too many fanfictions.

• edited October 2015

A moment of silence for our fallen hero. The heels were too powerful.

what if rhys and fiona dress up as each other for Halloween but he trips and twists his ankles because of her heels and she laughs

• 2 late m8

BigBadPaul posted: »

excuse me?

• True that.

Seriously though. Help.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

20 minutes into netflix and chill and he gives you that look LMAO xd

• Can't see your sketch or the cake ;-;

• enter image description here

Rhys.....help.....

20 minutes into netflix and chill and he gives you that look LMAO xd

• enter image description here

Brawl posted: »

2 late m8

• You've already seen it! (?)

I can't see the picture Oh wait, now I can see the picture ^-^

• I know xD

Daryace posted: »

You've already seen it! (?)

• Rhys.....help.....

What did you get into this time?...

Rhys.....help.....

• Tfw you gotta go cause tomorrow you have to attend a school "celebration" (or something like that xd)

Good night, everyone. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ~-^ <3

• I take it your current charming one is the result of "Well, this seems like a funny username at the moment, let's type it in and get on with business"?

Welcome aboard, by the way :)

snappytoes posted: »

What I do regret is that I can't change my username anymore.

• Fixed! Now you have to see it <3 Can you?

Quiff posted: »

Can't see your sketch or the cake ;-;

• Night, Wolfenus!

Tfw you gotta go cause tomorrow you have to attend a school "celebration" (or something like that xd) Good night, everyone. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ~-^

• edited October 2015

Sooo... It's been a few days since Fiona and Rhys disappeared in the vault, and I took some time to try and come up with answers to some of the questions that this wonderful season left behind. They are mostly related to our beloved main characters, so I felt like discussing them with you guys. I'd be happy if you would like to add some thoughts of your own.

Let's start with a question that was already discussed a lot on here:

Why is the (hinted) Rhyiona dialogue at the end so hard to get while Rhysha gets pretty much shoved in your face?
    I assume that Rhyiona was not even a thing that Telltale had in mind at the beginning and they were set to go with just "Rhysha" or "no Rhysha". I could imagine that they only put it in there after realising what was going on in the community. After all, this thread is a huge compliment for them, because people obviously care a lot about characters they created.

But why did they feel Rhysha was a valid ship while Rhyiona wasn't?
    Well, they have stated they planted Rhysha in there to add a fun possibility for "a certain type of player" to sort of argue with themselves - Rhys would show interest in Sasha and Fiona would be against it. So far, so good. However, having Rhys show some interest in Sasha rose different expectations from all kinds of players. Some liked it and would try to pursue it, without having Fiona and Rhys argue about it. Some felt if Rhys was obviously in romance mode, why not go with the other cough more interesting cough sister? And some maybe just didn't want one of their player characters to end up being the third wheel, or felt any ship would be too cheesy, so they tried to kill off romantic moments altogether. Either way, a lot of people reacted on it, not just the ones that liked their characters to argue with each other. Which brings me to the next question...

Why would Fiona even be against Rhys and Sasha hooking up?
    This is the one that I'm still confused about. All the way back in episode one, right after being introduced to Fiona, we learn that her sister is faking a relationship with some pretty ruthless thug. He has a guy killed who was reportedly close to his family, remember? Well, that's probably how this con business works on Pandora. You have to take risks and you have to rely on your partners to handle themselves in dangerous situations. This doesn't mean that the sisters don't care for each other, but more in a sense that they got each other's back, not about keeping each other out of trouble. So, I have absolutely no clue when Fiona supposedly shifted into worried parent mode. Also, Rhys is probably one of the few people she'd consider a friend on Pandora, so why not him? My initial thought was that she's somewhat jealous. Not necessarily jealous as in "I'm so in love with this guy!", but at least as in "why does he check out my sister, of all people, and not like, say, me?!" Of course I didn't want poor Fiona to feel that way, especially since my version of Rhys thought she was pretty damn hot. However, I didn't see any hints at jealousy in episode 5 - even when Rhys admits he's interested in someone else, she seems surprised, but not like she had somehow hoped he'd say that - so I got the impression that the protective-outta-nowhere variety is actually what they were going with.

...Well, that's kinda it I for now I guess. If you are still reading, have a brofist! :)

• It's Scooter, he's staring

Rhys.....help..... What did you get into this time?...

• Gud noit friendo...

Ye good night.

Tfw you gotta go cause tomorrow you have to attend a school "celebration" (or something like that xd) Good night, everyone. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ~-^

• i know what to do with your body

• I just really love Rhys' face at that picture ;-; <3

SmolGui posted: »

Gud noit friendo... Ye good night.

• T-thanks you sugar-Rhysie...!

<3

I-it's... glorious.

• edited October 2015

• S-Scooter?!

C'mon, you gotta be kidding me.

It's Scooter, he's staring

• I read all of this. Nice input. Fiona could probably be against Rhys and Sasha hooking up due to the fact that she also may like him? I don't know. (:P)

Season 2 better hold good Rhyiona moments.

Navoc posted: »

Sooo... It's been a few days since Fiona and Rhys disappeared in the vault, and I took some time to try and come up with answers to some of

• Good Night, Wolfenus! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• PinkyPromise- "Yes, okay. Fine. I like her. I like her quite a bit actually. She’s… everything I’m not. She’s brave, she’s moral, she’s good with a gun… she’s got regenerative abilities. What’s not to like?" - Rhys about Sasha.

With the exception of "regenerative abilities" of the the Jesus watch, Fiona is a step up from Sasha in all those ways. Bravery, fine you can say they're at the same. Moral? They both make a living off playing people, but Fiona wanted to wait for Rhys more than Sasha did on Helios. Good with a gun? I think I remember a little line that Fiona was always the better shot. Seriously, they're so set on pairing Rhys with Sasha they blinded him to what was obviously right in front of him.

• edited October 2015

So basically, all of this happens because she's slightly jealous?

protective-outta-nowhere variety

Yeah, the way they've put up the scene definitely makes it look like that's what they are going for.

Still, some really nice input here! Great read!

Navoc posted: »

Sooo... It's been a few days since Fiona and Rhys disappeared in the vault, and I took some time to try and come up with answers to some of

• I think I'm going to play some Blizzard Games 'cause I'm bored. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• you should make gifs of Rhys looking at Fiona in that finale, and Scooter's creepy face creeps in from one of the sides

S-Scooter?! C'mon, you gotta be kidding me.

• You are really wishing to have nightmares at night, right? :v

you should make gifs of Rhys looking at Fiona in that finale, and Scooter's creepy face creeps in from one of the sides

Sign in to comment in this discussion.