Asher and Mira: Episode 6 Attire

Since Telltale decided to take their time to make adjustments to the finale, I made some suggestions on what Asher and Mira should wear for their final stands.

Asher mourns the loss of his father and brothers, though they were not that close. He still loved them unconditionally. Now, he dons the family set of armor, in memorium. He hopes it gives him the strength of Gregor, the bravery of Rodrik, and the wisdom of Ethan. He's going to need all three, if he's going to defeat the Whitehills and save what remains of his family.

Due to her rapidly changing situation in King's Landing, Mira decides to put on this vibrant, wine red gown to show her enemies she is not so easily disposed of. Red exudes her new found courage, her strengthend will, and her unquenchable determination to save her loved ones.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Thats actually really nice! If you got anymore, post them!

Asher:
    I like the way asher looks, though it doesnt fully suit him ( thats not your fault, its the fact that we are used to his essos armor) but im nt gonna lie it could nicely work, i like how you mentioned the lords. it seems very nice.

Mira:
    Its very nice from the blue-ish to a nice vibrant red, i really hope telltale does give a little different attire to many of the characters, such as talia and perhaps ryon, maybe the whitehills changed him in to something else, probably not bad as gywn does look after him.

• Thanks!

Now that you mention it, Mira's transition from blue to red would really be clever if Telltale decides to put it in the finale (her character arcs are represented by the changing of her gowns).

LordSIF posted: »

Thats actually really nice! If you got anymore, post them! Asher: I like the way asher looks, though it doesnt fully suit him ( thats no

• No problem!

Thanks! Now that you mention it, Mira's transition from blue to red would really be clever if Telltale decides to put it in the finale (her character arcs are represented by the changing of her gowns).

• I love it! I do want Asher to change into a lordly attire.

• I hope that Asher changes to a more lordly attire. Not saying that he doesn't look good with Rodrik's attire, it doesn't seem fitting to me. I think he looks better if he wears a resemblance to Rodrik's armor but dark blueish color like he wore in Essos. Maybe he will retain his old armor, but just wears an extra leather armor, so it covers his arms.

I love the idea with Mira. She definitely looks more badass with this one, I am totally siding with this one. :)

• edited October 2015

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS I love the guy who came up with this thread I've been dreaming about Asher in Forrester armour and partly why I chose Asher was because I was hoping he could wear this amazing plate armour in Episode 6.

• ForresterFashionWeek2k15! :D

• You know it, gurl!

lilithnight posted: »

ForresterFashionWeek2k15!

• enter image description here

You know it, gurl!

• Not to derail your thread or anything, but what you guys think about this for concept arts for Asher and Mira.

House Forresters Troop designs:
    enter image description here

Female Pit fighter armor

Male Pit fighter armor

Gwen Armor

Asher Armor

Royland armor

Rodric

House forrester archers

Your Uncle

???

???

• wat

Not to derail your thread or anything, but what you guys think about this for concept arts for Asher and Mira. House Forresters Troop des

• Ohhhh he sure cleans up nice. xD

You know it, gurl!

• edited October 2015

You should see Rodrik's Summer Bikini Collection

Why do I have a feeling Gryff owns a poster of this back in his quarters at Highpoint...

lilithnight posted: »

Ohhhh he sure cleans up nice. xD

You know it, gurl!

• I like the fact that this gentleman or lady worked so hard with the comment yet three words got more like than that.

Not to derail your thread or anything, but what you guys think about this for concept arts for Asher and Mira. House Forresters Troop des

• MarteenPyro posted: »

I like the fact that this gentleman or lady worked so hard with the comment yet three words got more like than that.

• BAHAHAHA forget all these people talking about Ludd x Ryon, Rodrik x Gryff is clearly where it's at! How better to say true love other than taking someone's eye out... xD

You should see Rodrik's Summer Bikini Collection Why do I have a feeling Gryff owns a poster of this back in his quarters at Highpoint...

• WTF is wrong with you, If this was the design for Telltale's GoT I would throw up.

• Oh my god! What have you people done to my thread?!? I worked so hard on those designs, and a three letter word gets more likes! Why?!? WTF!!!!!

• rekt

Oh my god! What have you people done to my thread?!? I worked so hard on those designs, and a three letter word gets more likes! Why?!? WTF!!!!!

NicWarden posted: »

WTF is wrong with you, If this was the design for Telltale's GoT I would throw up.

• Ouch, why so mean?

WTF is wrong with you, If this was the design for Telltale's GoT I would throw up.

• If you look at the Forrester tapestry from Episode 1...

tapestry

Asher's Ironrath outfit is apparently all-black with armored bracers and a red collar. I'd say he'll be wearing something like that for the battle. Also, I want that axe.

• I personally believe Asher was originally going to have an axe like that instead of the hatchet he has now and be a much larger man (he looks fucking huge in the tapestry XD). I believe this because of the animation he does while walking with his sword, he carries it on his shoulder like he holds the axe in the tapestry.

Anyway, back on topic. It's a good idea for him to wear what he has in the tapestry and I support it. ^_^

ranger563 posted: »

If you look at the Forrester tapestry from Episode 1... Asher's Ironrath outfit is apparently all-black with armored bracers and a red collar. I'd say he'll be wearing something like that for the battle. Also, I want that axe.

• I hope that Asher will be using a big War Axe in the final episode. :D

Then again, I am used to Asher's hand axe.

ranger563 posted: »

If you look at the Forrester tapestry from Episode 1... Asher's Ironrath outfit is apparently all-black with armored bracers and a red collar. I'd say he'll be wearing something like that for the battle. Also, I want that axe.

• nice Witcher 3 art.

why the fuck is it here?

• In my honest opinion, I'd like to see Asher in something that could be considered Lord-like, but still has his rebel streak merged with it, with some of the Essos armor touched in with it too. But I doubt they're going to change much to his original design & just throw some iron under what he already has instead of the leather he usually wears.

Mira's attire seems nice, too, but might I also remind people that Red is a Lannister Color. I don't think she'd willingly wear the color Red, but I do agree with you on the symbolism as the color Red can mean a lot of things-- Such as Courage, as you mentioned. It's a vibrant & bright color, which connects to a person's physical needs & a will to survive. It's an energizing color. Can also show a pioneering spirit & leadership qualities, promoting ambition & determination. Which Mira does not lack. She really does take charge of things in King's Landing that revolve around her & her family.

• I'd do the same.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.