Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• MineCraft: Story Mode Ep.2 got released today!!! :O

WTF, it's only been 2 weeks! By the looks of things the series is due to be done before the year is out!....

Dang.

• Not even from the thread?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don't really download gifs or anything, I just look for them on the spot.

• Nah, what I have is my own stuff only.

Eryka posted: »

Not even from the thread?

• I was thinking the same thing. And honestly, I didn't even know they had released episode 1 already.. I hope they'll end this fast and announce TftB S2 coming..

• edited October 2015

If they keep this pace up, ANYTHING can happen. :v

That is... if they do. They probably won't.

Narraya posted: »

I was thinking the same thing. And honestly, I didn't even know they had released episode 1 already.. I hope they'll end this fast and announce TftB S2 coming..

• enter image description here

Farauna posted: »

It was good and is probably going to be even better with Rhyiona! ฅ^•ﻌ•^

• Oh lmao that game.

Imagine the main couple are Rhys and Fiona in "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". Can't show it here. Contains X-TREME NSFW AND GAME SUCKISH! Search it yourself!

• Unfortunately I don't think that's how it will go down :p

If Minecraft continues on this schedule, it'll be over by December, but that will be when TWD Michonne will start, so if that ends by, let's say Spring 2016, Telltale will probably have a dry season where they're releasing nothing until the Supershow. And either when that is going on, TWD S3 will start either then, or in 2017, the same year Marvel starts. Plus, sequel seasons always take really long to release, I think it was like a year after TWD S1 when S2 came out, and at this rate S3 might not start till 2 years later. As much as I want Tales to return, it probably won't for a few more years :p

I was thinking the same thing. And honestly, I didn't even know they had released episode 1 already.. I hope they'll end this fast and announce TftB S2 coming..

• This is gon be gud.

I need to stop setting deadlines I can't make. Anyway, I slept late, so I skipped class and decided to keep working on some glorious Rhyiona

• WHY AM l ONLY SEEING THIS SO LATE? hell! that's awesome! beautiful, romantic, sexy, it's perfect! ya'll got any more of such pics?

• Oh my god, soo many games to wait for! Like, Dragon Age 4, GoT S2, TWD S3, TWaU S2, TftB S2, LiS S2 (I hope) and TLoU 2 (I hope..)
    What am I going to do with my life until then?!

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

Unfortunately I don't think that's how it will go down If Minecraft continues on this schedule, it'll be over by December, but that will

• Ship Rhyiona

Oh my god, soo many games to wait for! Like, Dragon Age 4, GoT S2, TWD S3, TWaU S2, TftB S2, LiS S2 (I hope) and TLoU 2 (I hope..) What am I going to do with my life until then?!

• I would just ...

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Oh my god, soo many games to wait for! Like, Dragon Age 4, GoT S2, TWD S3, TWaU S2, TftB S2, LiS S2 (I hope) and TLoU 2 (I hope..) What am I going to do with my life until then?!

• I'm up for whenever everyone else is free, I got boat loads of free time.

I'll start leveling to 35 then.

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Race Raid @FionaDeWinters @OfficialSheriffMaybe @BigBadPaul @lilxGoofycuz @John_Smith13 @Poogers555 @Reliqum @SirSc

• You're right..

I would just ... ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Gooooooood afternoon everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood Fiona DeWinters just popping in to let you know I just got back from picking up my copy of Halo 5 and that I'm awake.

With that being said, here's a Rhyiona picture to brighten up everyone's afternoon.

ayy

See you folks in a few hours when I get off my Halo 5 Binge. Until then, keep calm, ship Rhyiona, and spread love!

• when you remember we won't see rhys and fiona for a long time

Gooooooood afternoon everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood Fiona DeWinters just popping in to let you know I just got back from picking

Rhys's tear looks kinda disturbing though..

when you remember we won't see rhys and fiona for a long time

• edited October 2015

rhys is a disturbing person so good

i need to stop bullying him :/

Rhys's tear looks kinda disturbing though..

• edited October 2015

inb4 telltale decides to release dlc to ease the wait

c'mon, i can at least dream about it ;-;

• please

i want this

BigBadPaul posted: »

inb4 telltale decides to release dlc to ease the wait c'mon, i can at least dream about it ;-;

• ...and this is why I love this community so much. <3

Gooooooood afternoon everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood Fiona DeWinters just popping in to let you know I just got back from picking

• oh god this is so beautiful <3

• when you remember that you might not even see them ever again

• Gooooooood afternoon everyone, it's your friendly neighborhood Fiona DeWinters just popping in to let you know I just got back from picking

• Hope in humanity restored.

...and this is why I love this community so much.

• Goddamn it, Wolfie... The feels ;-;

Ugh, I need some tissues again ;__;

• rhys is a disturbing person so good

Yeah..

*Yeah..*

rhys is a disturbing person so good ... i need to stop bullying him

• please wash your mouth with soap

such blasphemy cannot be uttered in here

when you remember that you might not even see them ever again

• edited October 2015

I'm pretty sure TLoU 2 was basically confirmed by a voice actor if my memory serves me right. Could be wrong. I'll try to find it.

Edit: Okay I found it, not a voice actor tho, it was an accident. Might not be official confirmation, but it's something

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/09/16/the-last-of-us-2-accidentally-outed-in-naughty-dog-stream

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Goddamn it, Wolfie... The feels ;-; Ugh, I need some tissues again ;__;

• fuckity, fucking, fuck!

• I don't like to agree, but I do. Another thing that has to be taken into consideration is that if they wanted to bring back the characters from season one (which they will hopefully do), them and Gearbox have to figure out in what ways a second season might interfere with Borderlands 3. With this season, Gearbox probably knew they would not start development before Tales was done anyway, so it wasn't an issue - but if both games are supposed to be canon, working on them at the same time is risky business; at least it would make it pretty awkward to change the plot. "Hey guys, we decided Fiona doesn't become a Vault Hunter after all, so please change your own game accordingly."

Green613 posted: »

Unfortunately I don't think that's how it will go down If Minecraft continues on this schedule, it'll be over by December, but that will

• I thought about this after Episode 5 ended....

Still dreaming about this to happen! ฅ^•ﻌ•^

inb4 telltale decides to release dlc to ease the wait c'mon, i can at least dream about it ;-;

• Don't say that!

• they did dissapear tho, or get disintegrated, which one is worse

please wash your mouth with soap such blasphemy cannot be uttered in here

• Let's dream about it together!...

Who knows? It might just happen. <3

I thought about this after Episode 5 ended.... Still dreaming about this to happen! ฅ^•ﻌ•^

• Anyone wanna fill me in on what I missed in like the last, 3000 comments?...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.