Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hello,sorry I couldn't be with you herewith you people today,it was really a busy day,but I'm planning on waking up early tomorrow,finishing my HW,and spending the rest of the day with you ◕‿◕

Anyways,Gute Nacht ^^ [sorry,was just studying German :P]

• Night' lottii-lu, sweet dreams! (^^,)

lottii-lu posted: »

Sorry I haven't been around much today but we all have lives out this thread but I've been trying to keep around a lot. Also, turns out I

• I still can't believe the season is already over. Feels like yesterday. What a journey. <3

• edited October 2015

Gute Nacht

enter image description here

Wie kannst du nur?!

...Gute Nacht!

ZapThroat posted: »

Hello,sorry I couldn't be with you herewith you people today,it was really a busy day,but I'm planning on waking up early tomorrow,finishing

• GoT rated Rhyiona/Rhysha dreams, ZapThroat ~-^

Hello,sorry I couldn't be with you herewith you people today,it was really a busy day,but I'm planning on waking up early tomorrow,finishing

• I want Athena and Lilith to become friends. They already have been allies. Surely, Lilith can legit apologize and Athena can put behind that execution.

• Yes, I love it....it's a cat! :3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You really like using that emoji, huh? ='3

• Also I played the video with earphones on and my ears no longer work.

Narraya posted: »

Warning! Bad english below. So.. I was checking tumblr for some time yesterady and I've found this Pretty sure it was posted here befo

• Es ist nicht falsch zu versuchen, Deutsch!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Gute Nacht Wie kannst du nur?! ...Gute Nacht!

• Who doesn't love cats? =D

Farauna posted: »

Yes, I love it....it's a cat!

• I'd say the same to Rhys but Athena damn ;^)

Not even offended!

I'd say the same to Rhys but Athena damn ;^) lol still straight as a rule tho

• Naw, it's been a week already. Folks at TTG hopefully got some well-deserved rest, but now it's time to start working on season two.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I still can't believe the season is already over. Feels like yesterday. What a journey.

• Gute Nacht, Zap! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• edited October 2015

Der Kerl ist ein Frömmler, in Ordnung?

Es ist nicht falsch zu versuchen, Deutsch!

• Still in the rough draft stage of The Offer chapter 3. Went from 646 words to 1,102 words which I'm proud about. These chapters are slowly getting bigger in terms of word count! :D Here's a little snippet!

• Not as long as waiting for Half-Life 3

• Entschuldigung? >:(

• i'm back from my trip to london and i was checking the rhyiona tumblr tag and a few months ago it was all dead and grey and sad but now it's so full of life and people are making gifs and edits and it's just. i. i a m so happy. the world is Beautiful

• Okay, I'll try to stop putting "warning thing" in every comment of mine, but I can't promise anything.. I feel like my english is really bad and I always have to check my comment several times before actually posting it to be sure I won't make a fool of myself.. and I do this on every website, so it's kinda easy to recognize me.. just a little habit of mine.
    But thanks for your kind words, it really means a lot to me! ^^

Warning! Bad english below. No need to warn us!... trust me, your English is plenty good enough already! Oh Telltale, what you do to me? The same thing that they do with every single finale in their games... ;-;

• Welcome back, senorita! <3

rhonu posted: »

i'm back from my trip to london and i was checking the rhyiona tumblr tag and a few months ago it was all dead and grey and sad but now it's so full of life and people are making gifs and edits and it's just. i. i a m so happy. the world is Beautiful

• tfw you go to google search an Athena gif but u get Athena r34 instead

I'd say the same to Rhys but Athena damn ;^) Not even offended!

• Lolwut?

I am German and I have never heard of the word "Frömmler" before... Were you looking for a translation for "bigot"? :D

• Fein. Entschuldigung akzeptiert. Die Bigot akzeptiert es trotzdem.

Entschuldigung? >:(

• You're leaving me hungry for moar.

kristi78968 posted: »

Still in the rough draft stage of The Offer chapter 3. Went from 646 words to 1,102 words which I'm proud about. These chapters are slowly getting bigger in terms of word count! Here's a little snippet!

• Bienvenido de nuevo, señorita. ^-^

We missed you <3

i'm back from my trip to london and i was checking the rhyiona tumblr tag and a few months ago it was all dead and grey and sad but now it's so full of life and people are making gifs and edits and it's just. i. i a m so happy. the world is Beautiful

• edited October 2015

Hey, blame Google Translate, k?

And yes, I was saying that the Wrestler is a bigot. :v

Navoc posted: »

Lolwut? I am German and I have never heard of the word "Frömmler" before... Were you looking for a translation for "bigot"?

• Welcome back! How was the trip to London btw?

• Hey Aurora, long time no see! :D <3

• edited October 2015

HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE LILITH!!?!?!?!?!!?

Sorry, lost the happy.

In TPS, Athena has forgiven Lilith for when she tried to kill her on Helios, but she's still pissed about the execution attempt. Also when Lilith says she's sorry, Athena said: "No you're not". And Lilith was like: "She's right, I'm not". What bugs me is that Athena and Lilith worked together before, back when Athena looked like this

Also, that in Tales, Janey has completely taken Athena out of the merc. business. At the very least, they could still live on Sanctuary.

edit: okay apparently, Lilith does actually apologize to Athena and they reconcile, in the claptastic dlc which I didn't buy cause I didn't like TPS enough to buy more. They promised new and improvements and all I got was low gravity BL2 for 60 bucks. Kind of puts a bad taste in your mouth.

• Hi Aurora! How was London? :D

• THIS IS SO CUTE IM GOIGN TO DIE

what i really like about your fanfics is that they are so... them, i can see everything that you write canonically happening and i love that

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's been a couple of weeks since she first allowed herself to accept a certain degree of intimacy with him. It's strange how things chan

• :D That's good!

You're leaving me hungry for moar.

• thank you so much, caballero! B)

Welcome back, senorita!

• edited October 2015

Man lernt nie aus.....

"Frömmler" <.<

noch nie gehört.

Lolwut? I am German and I have never heard of the word "Frömmler" before... Were you looking for a translation for "bigot"?

• edited October 2015

I feel like my english is really bad and I always have to check my comment several times before actually posting it to be sure I won't make a fool of myself.. and I do this on every website, so it's kinda easy to recognize me..

But thanks for your kind words, it really means a lot to me! ^^

Just keep using the language!... Practice makes perfect! ;)

Maybe, if you want, I can even give you a couple of small tips through PMs or... something!

Narraya posted: »

Okay, I'll try to stop putting "warning thing" in every comment of mine, but I can't promise anything.. I feel like my english is really bad

• aw, i missed you too pal <3 thank you!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Bienvenido de nuevo, señorita. ^-^ We missed you

• hello hello welcome back!!

• Ich weiß nicht einmal, wer sind Sie fordern nun eine bigot?

Fein. Entschuldigung akzeptiert. Die Bigot akzeptiert es trotzdem.

• GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE

kristi78968 posted: »

Still in the rough draft stage of The Offer chapter 3. Went from 646 words to 1,102 words which I'm proud about. These chapters are slowly getting bigger in terms of word count! Here's a little snippet!

• Yep, yep, we need our Rhyiona kiss amirite B)

Naw, it's been a week already. Folks at TTG hopefully got some well-deserved rest, but now it's time to start working on season two.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.