Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Haha, the last thing you wanna do is to try to learn stuff from Google Translator! :v

Farauna posted: »

Man lernt nie aus..... "Frömmler" <.< noch nie gehört.

• Hazza: Hello Nick! Nice of you to join me for this brief amount of time.

Nick: Hello, creator. You ever going to continue any of your other tales with me in them? Like say The Devil Among Us? You're on Act 2 boy! You have one more Act to go afterwards-

Hazza: Yeah yeah yeah I know! I haven't forgotten, it's just... Not always that easy. Anyways, I'm here to ask you something, that I think everyone here will appreciate.

Nick: Ok then...

Hazza: Do you think Rhys and Fiona should get together... Based on your experiences with them?

Nick: They aren't a couple? Are you sure?

Hazza: Yep, they're both single.

Nick: I don't believe it. The way those 2 interact? No, they have to be banging headboards at least!

Hazza: Hahaha... We can only wish... So honestly, do you think they should be a couple?

Nick: Right. I'm no expert at love, I mean, my first love was a mutual attraction of who was the deadliest killer... But enough on that. My point is that love finds you in the weirdest ways, and these 2 clearly like each other... The way he looks at her, the way she jokes around with him. If these 2 don't get together then I'm not immortal.

Hazza: Well Nick, you aren't completely immortal... I DO know how to kill you off.

Nick: True, but the method is something that would only be considered under the worst circumstances so... Whatever.

• very cold and i've walked so much that i can't feel my feet but worth it!

Welcome back! How was the trip to London btw?

• edited October 2015

Der Kerl in der gif. Solch ein bigot.

Gehen Sie einfach leicht auf ihn! Seine Kindheit war nicht schön.

ZapThroat posted: »

Ich weiß nicht einmal, wer sind Sie fordern nun eine bigot?

• edited October 2015

enter image description here
    I now noticed Rhys is fucking terrifying

• Ahh see I had to save Chloe :')

Also I did kiss Warren...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Maybe if you didn't kiss Warren, then you get Max and Chloe to kiss (if you also choose to sacrifice Chloe)

• indeed, i'm glad to be back! how are you? <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey Aurora, long time no see!

• Snow was in a weird medieval period too...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Definitely but since Elaena is in a weird medieval period, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. :P

• aaa thank you so much ;-;

That means a lot, it's super hard to write realistically without much dialogue so this really makes me happy. <3

rhonu posted: »

THIS IS SO CUTE IM GOIGN TO DIE what i really like about your fanfics is that they are so... them, i can see everything that you write canonically happening and i love that

• Google Translator is... not really good for learning languages....

But it can be very funny. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

BigBadPaul posted: »

Haha, the last thing you wanna do is to try to learn stuff from Google Translator! :v

• edited October 2015

very cold

That's British weather for ya! It's always either raining, hot like hell, or cold af.

very cold and i've walked so much that i can't feel my feet but worth it!

• ;D The ball scratching is very important to developing Vasquez's character, you see! All villains need it!

GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE

• Yeah, obviously that word exists, but I guess it's a pretty old word that hardly gets used anymore... However, I think "Frömmler" might actually be the most accurate translation. "Bigotry" translates to "Bigotterie" and "bigoted" would be "bigott", but we don't have an equivalent to "bigot" as a noun.

So, thanks for teaching me some German I guess! :D

Hey, blame Google Translate, k? And yes, I was saying that the Wrestler is a bigot. :v

• No, they have to be banging headboards at least!

NICK GETS IT

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hazza: Hello Nick! Nice of you to join me for this brief amount of time. Nick: Hello, creator. You ever going to continue any of your oth

• edited October 2015

Hey, maybe if you want, I can even give you a couple of small tips through PMs or... something!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I like the way this is going..

Yeah, sure, why not. I have matura exam next year so it would definitely help me. :)

I feel like my english is really bad and I always have to check my comment several times before actually posting it to be sure I won't make

• Well, yeah, but you probably know what I mean.

Snow was in a weird medieval period too...

• edited October 2015

"Bigotry" translates to "Bigotterie" and "bigoted" would be "bigott", but we don't have an equivalent to "bigot" as a noun.

Well, it's great to hear that Bigotry has a set of it's own glorious words in German!...

So, thanks for teaching me some German I guess! :D

...thanks? Google Translate did most of the work. :v

Navoc posted: »

Yeah, obviously that word exists, but I guess it's a pretty old word that hardly gets used anymore... However, I think "Frömmler" might actu

• Nick knows!! He knows everything!!!

Also Kristi, thank you so much for reading Chapter 1 :')

Chapter 2 is coming along....

No, they have to be banging headboards at least! NICK GETS IT

• only cold and raining when i was there... i'm not complaining, i kinda like that weather, but i'd probably hate it if i lived there though x)

very cold That's British weather for ya! It's always either raining, hot like hell, or cold af.

• Hey! Mi amore!! :D

i'm back from my trip to london and i was checking the rhyiona tumblr tag and a few months ago it was all dead and grey and sad but now it's so full of life and people are making gifs and edits and it's just. i. i a m so happy. the world is Beautiful

• No problem man, but all the thanks should be going to you for the nice work you wrote! I can't wait to read chapter 2 and see tiny Rhys. :D

Nick knows!! He knows everything!!! Also Kristi, thank you so much for reading Chapter 1 :') Chapter 2 is coming along....

• very good, it lived up to the expectations! <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hi Aurora! How was London?

• This makes me excited for chapter 2. :D

Hazza: Hello Nick! Nice of you to join me for this brief amount of time. Nick: Hello, creator. You ever going to continue any of your oth

• Ayy rhonu! Didn't know you left, but welcome back! (゚ヮ゚)

i'm back from my trip to london and i was checking the rhyiona tumblr tag and a few months ago it was all dead and grey and sad but now it's so full of life and people are making gifs and edits and it's just. i. i a m so happy. the world is Beautiful

• Just as I expected. Always taking care of me...when you're trying not to die.

Do you have my dinner? ~ How could I forget about it?...

• thank you friend <3 !! hopefully to stay this time!

hello hello welcome back!!

• I'm good, just wrote a bit for my Rhyiona series. :D How are you?

indeed, i'm glad to be back! how are you?

• Well, his character was pretty set on talking about that stuff so hey, it's in character. :P

;D The ball scratching is very important to developing Vasquez's character, you see! All villains need it!

• you go to google search an Athena gif but u get Athena r34 instead

S-should I feel bad for you, or?...

tfw you go to google search an Athena gif but u get Athena r34 instead

• i was reading it now! where can i read the entire thing? i've been away for too long :(

I'm good, just wrote a bit for my Rhyiona series. How are you?

• hopefully you had fun in this shitty city <3

Glad to have you back!

thank you friend !! hopefully to stay this time!

• edited October 2015

Oops.. I forgot it's quite loud, so.. here, take this, maybe this will help..

I should go.

Also I played the video with earphones on and my ears no longer work.

• It's the later chapters you should be excited for ;)

This makes me excited for chapter 2.

• Awww you're too kind :')

I hope I get tiny Rhys right. Doing super cute characters isn't quite my thing....

No problem man, but all the thanks should be going to you for the nice work you wrote! I can't wait to read chapter 2 and see tiny Rhys.

• I'm glad you enjoyed it, which places did you visit? :)

very good, it lived up to the expectations!

• Well I'd probably settle with them flying around in circles on Loader Bot's shoulders for an entire episode, as long as that meant there's more TftB in the future...

Yep, yep, we need our Rhyiona kiss amirite

• Ohhh any hints? :P No? Fine. ;-;

It's the later chapters you should be excited for

Sign in to comment in this discussion.