Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

i can't even drive while sober

enter image description here

rhonu posted: »

• I died at the free shipping part

Narraya posted: »

Warning! Bad english below. So.. I was checking tumblr for some time yesterady and I've found this Pretty sure it was posted here befo

• I can't drive at all yet :P

• So, uh, what exactly can kill Nick?

It was my pleasure :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I thought I may as well give you all something while you wait I know you read Chapter 1. So thank you very much :')

• This picture is glorious and encompasses all of my current feelings at this moment. and multiple future moments. And some past moments too

• I'm tired. ;~; I'll catch you guys later.

P.S. According to skype, it's @CrazedRabbit's birthday, SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! (His birthday is the 28th and for him, it's the 28th soooo)

• Well there is actually killing him, and then there is 'defeating' him.

Only Death, Nick's creator, can truly kill him.... But that will likely never happen because of the connection the 2 have.

As for defeating Nick, you will see how as the story goes on. Nick's human form is more of a disguise rather than an identity... You'll see :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

So, uh, what exactly can kill Nick? It was my pleasure

• Happy birthday, @CrazedRabbit!

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm tired. ;~; I'll catch you guys later. P.S. According to skype, it's @CrazedRabbit's birthday, SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! (His birthday is the 28th and for him, it's the 28th soooo)

• woah, happy birthday if you see this, buddy!

I'm tired. ;~; I'll catch you guys later. P.S. According to skype, it's @CrazedRabbit's birthday, SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! (His birthday is the 28th and for him, it's the 28th soooo)

• rhys don't laugh at me even if it's fair because of the million times i've mocked you before

BigBadPaul posted: »

• Nighty night :)

• N-no!...

...totally not.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You want more Engorge, don't you?

• Oh well, I still think it's a grand ol' city.

And the tube, the tube is bloody brilliant!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

honestly... everything loses its shine when you're there enough to see its faults.

• . my sentiments exactly

Navoc posted: »

Naw, it's been a week already. Folks at TTG hopefully got some well-deserved rest, but now it's time to start working on season two.

• so who do you think would win in a crying competition? Rhys or his and Fiona's kid?

cause I mean, his whiny genes are strong so I think a baby can put up quite a fight

discuss.

• bloody

THIS... this makes me so proud. ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh well, I still think it's a grand ol' city. And the tube, the tube is bloody brilliant!

• Rhys, he has already shed more tears for 2 lifetimes! XP

so who do you think would win in a crying competition? Rhys or his and Fiona's kid? cause I mean, his whiny genes are strong so I think a baby can put up quite a fight discuss.

• Well then....good to know....(; ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(Don't worry I doubt many will know)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Engorge Knock yourself out! J-just like I did! (crap, I dunno the reference :v)

• Oh, I see... Except I don't entirely see yet, but if you're right then I will see soon :D

Well there is actually killing him, and then there is 'defeating' him. Only Death, Nick's creator, can truly kill him.... But that will l

• Well, welcome back, nice to meet you :D I have a trip to London in March, very excited!

i'm back from my trip to london and i was checking the rhyiona tumblr tag and a few months ago it was all dead and grey and sad but now it's so full of life and people are making gifs and edits and it's just. i. i a m so happy. the world is Beautiful

• Good Night, kristi! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

And Happy B-Day CrazedRabbit!

• edited October 2015

I've ranted so much about why Lilith is not the villain and Jack is not a victim, I almost started doing that on instinct when I read your comment.

So in Borderlands DLC General Knoxx, Athena is a Crimson Lance (Atlas' private army) Assassin and she goes awol when they trick her into killing her sister, TPS sheds more light on the issue. She teams up with the Vault Hunters (including Lilith) to take down Atlas, which they do. But she is completely absent in BL2. She's supposedly in it, I think as an echo log but I haven't found it/don't remember. But Lilith holds a lot against Jack in BL2 for killing Roland. But in the DLCs for BL2, they made it seem like she came to terms with it, had mourn, gotten over it and was ready to help others and be the new leader of the Raiders. Like when Tina is bashing Angel, Lilith actually defends Angel's memory.

So my logic is, to cause tension in TPS, they regress Lilith's personality to be that of still holding a grudge against anyone who helped Jack, ie Athena. Except that doesn't work cause then she wouldn't have cared if Angel was hated on.

I loved Lilith in the first because of how OP I could make her. And in the 2nd, I loved how she is super OP in power but they keep her from being a Mary Sue by giving her a rather fragile personality with a lot of flaws, which made me love her more.

Fiona and Lilith also need to be friends

Also Athena had a major redesign

• edited October 2015

Sorry, mum!... I'm guessing you're just gonna have to

rhys don't laugh at me even if it's fair because of the million times i've mocked you before

• edited October 2015

dont forget, that kid has Rhys' crybaby DNA but Fiona's determination... I say they can put up quite a fight.

Rhys is gonna struggle with this one.

edit:I can't believe the shit I wonder at night lmao

Rhys, he has already shed more tears for 2 lifetimes! XP

• yea a sick body like he's not healthy

didnt you see the devs ama They said Rhys had a sick body also please dont drink its bad

• edited October 2015

Rhys. 100 million times Rhys. His eyes are waterfalls, even his ECHOeye

so who do you think would win in a crying competition? Rhys or his and Fiona's kid? cause I mean, his whiny genes are strong so I think a baby can put up quite a fight discuss.

• Too tired... need sleep for tomorrow... too much homework to do ;-;

Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^ <3

• (Don't worry I doubt many will know)

Yeah, no doubt about that.

Well then....good to know....(; ͡°_ʖ ͡°) (Don't worry I doubt many will know)

• Hap Birth! @CrazedRabbit

• and this is exactly why he needs salad

yea a sick body like he's not healthy

• enter image description here

It got confirmed by TellTale in a Q&A on this forum that Rhys has the sickest abs underneath his clothes.... Sorry

• What can I say, I quite like using the word :D

bloody THIS... this makes me so proud. ;-;

• edited October 2015

Night Wolfenus! I hope your Rhyiona dreams and are lucid and memorable :D

Too tired... need sleep for tomorrow... too much homework to do ;-; Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^

• Good night sugar!!

Too tired... need sleep for tomorrow... too much homework to do ;-; Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^

• Good Night, Wolfenus!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams! ฅ^•ﻌ•^

• <3

Daryace posted: »

Good night sugar!!

• well I hope the water doesn't mix well with his cybernetics so his brain gets a shock

maybe he'll get smarter that way

Klowbi posted: »

Rhys. 100 million times Rhys. His eyes are waterfalls, even his ECHOeye

• Night, Wolfenus!

• I go to sleep too!

Good night my loves!

Love you all <3

• ow ;; that sucks... but are you feeling better than before?

I doubt it, haven't left much recently, I'm still sick. ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.