4-6 weeks between episodes ??

• I don't really have anything to see about unforgettable they've all been pretty unforgettable , I'm just wondering why it took so long from episode five which was in July 24 or 25th I think to November 17 for episode six when they see only 4 to 6 weeks in between. Any ideas? Sydney **strong text***

Comments

• hey look this argument again...

the 4-6 week thing is pretty irrelevant at this point since they barely ever reach that goal plus it's just an estimate at this point too not a promise

as to why it is taking so long i'm assuming they actually noticed the feedback later episodes were getting and decided they really wanted to take their time either that or rewrites

• You must not know telltale. Their games haven't been 4-6 weeks for years

• Just ignore their digital downloads. When we have to wait half a year between some episodes, I think we are better of just waiting for the entire thing to be completed.

• I ask because basically it feels like it's my only life with four children my little escape so I'm very excited for the next one to come out that was my only reasoning behind it. No argument about it it's just a very interesting game that I wish they would make more of. It's my little world out of my reality

• And no not new to telltale games I've been playing then ever since the first walking dead one came out, I don't know if they had others before that, I'm pretty sure they did, the bunny one or detective bunny thing, but I first got into it with TWD but the walking dead that was what three years ago for years ago? Really wish they would do a part 3 TWD

• Honestly I wish they would make a wolf among us part 2, I think that would be really cool.

• I don't get your optimism, people.

Seriously - fuck Telltale. Why did they relase Minecraft ep. 2 before GoT? And why the hell did they even make a Minecraft game in the first place?

• Because it was finished that's why.

stitch123 posted: »

I don't get your optimism, people. Seriously - fuck Telltale. Why did they relase Minecraft ep. 2 before GoT? And why the hell did they even make a Minecraft game in the first place?

• I don't think I've heard truer words in quite some time...........this is still no where as bad as TWAU EP2. As far as I'm concerned I would rather they take their time and make the ep as good as they can rather then to rush and put out a sub par ep.

Because it was finished that's why.

• Sorry, I didn't know you dictated what games TellTale makes. They made kid games before The Walking Dead, you know. Also, saying "fuck TellTale" is going against forum rules (you're insulting the company vulgarly) and it's just rude.

I don't get your optimism, people. Seriously - fuck Telltale. Why did they relase Minecraft ep. 2 before GoT? And why the hell did they even make a Minecraft game in the first place?

• I think it's just a Asher/Rodrik thing they had to organise

• They tooootally whored out to appeal to kids more and grab more cash. Cash, cash, cash. Telltale is all about cash. Not good quality stories, cash. And minecraft equals cash. Cashcashcashcashcash.

Or they just thought they'd make a cool story to Minecraft and appeal to kids since before The Walking Dead, they were making a lot of games directed at younger audience, but shhh, that probably is not it. Cash.

• Telltale can't really be trusted in the FAQ terms now, episodes usually take longer than that to make, but as long as it's good, I don't really care. They should delete that though and say ''1-2 months'' since that's how much it usually takes.

• That's been thrown out the window a long time ago.

• This person was obviously not here for the TFTB episode 2 wait.

Oh god I shed a tear trying to remember it...

enter image description here

• Oh, God. I remember the pain.

This person was obviously not here for the TFTB episode 2 wait. Oh god I shed a tear trying to remember it...

• False. The longest wait has been less than 4 months.

BuldozerX posted: »

Just ignore their digital downloads. When we have to wait half a year between some episodes, I think we are better of just waiting for the entire thing to be completed.

• We've never waited half a year for a single episode.

BuldozerX posted: »

Just ignore their digital downloads. When we have to wait half a year between some episodes, I think we are better of just waiting for the entire thing to be completed.

• I think we can't make safe assumptions regarding the waiting time for each episode anymore. We had the first two Minecraft Story Mode episodes released two weeks apart, and we have the last two episodes of GoT being released 16 weeks apart.

• 16 weeks? It's been almost 4 months since Episode 5 now? Holy McNuggets.

Abeille posted: »

I think we can't make safe assumptions regarding the waiting time for each episode anymore. We had the first two Minecraft Story Mode episodes released two weeks apart, and we have the last two episodes of GoT being released 16 weeks apart.

• It was released on the last week of July, right?

Also don't trust me with numbers. If I could count I wouldn't have gone to law school.

Crips posted: »

16 weeks? It's been almost 4 months since Episode 5 now? Holy McNuggets.

• Someone did the math and actually it is seventeen weeks; making the wait for episode six of the GOT the longest wait of any TT game.

Crips posted: »

16 weeks? It's been almost 4 months since Episode 5 now? Holy McNuggets.

• True, but whoever figured that out did find it to be longer by only a few days compared to some other waits, so this delay isn't unprecedented, either.

ShampaFK posted: »

Someone did the math and actually it is seventeen weeks; making the wait for episode six of the GOT the longest wait of any TT game.

• A few days longer is still longer, and still the longest. Are they going to release episode three of Minecraft before GOT too? They could release it on November tenth... then a three (!) week long wait for episode four... and be done with the game by December 15. Just hate the four-month-long waits.

Demarcoa posted: »

True, but whoever figured that out did find it to be longer by only a few days compared to some other waits, so this delay isn't unprecedented, either.

• I didn't say you were wrong. Nor did I say a four month wait wasn't very long or a bit ridiculous. I was just saying this kind of wait isn't unprecedented.

A few days longer is still longer, and still the longest. Are they going to release episode three of Minecraft before GOT too? They could re

• The Wolf Among Us EP2 (17 weeks)

Demarcoa posted: »

False. The longest wait has been less than 4 months.

• What is the point of being so mad? What does it accomplish, except I guess, giving you a chance to vent?

• I dont remember TWAU episode 2 being bad.

Kennybadger posted: »

I don't think I've heard truer words in quite some time...........this is still no where as bad as TWAU EP2. As far as I'm concerned I would rather they take their time and make the ep as good as they can rather then to rush and put out a sub par ep.

• This is even longer than that! sobs

This person was obviously not here for the TFTB episode 2 wait. Oh god I shed a tear trying to remember it...

• They've said that the 2 week thing for Episode 2 of Story Mode was just a one-time thing.

A few days longer is still longer, and still the longest. Are they going to release episode three of Minecraft before GOT too? They could re

• 18 weeks if im not mistaken

KCohere posted: »

I dont remember TWAU episode 2 being bad.

• edited October 2015

it didnt feel finished tho...it was only an hour long

Kennybadger posted: »

18 weeks if im not mistaken

• Oh. Well thanks. I hadn't heard that.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

They've said that the 2 week thing for Episode 2 of Story Mode was just a one-time thing.

• Yeah, they said MC:SM had a sort of 'two-part' premier, with Episode 1 and 2 being both counted as the premiere episode, explaining why they came out so near one another.

Oh. Well thanks. I hadn't heard that.

• It's the FINAL episode of Game of Thrones Season 1. I'd preferably love for them to take their sweet time to do everything they can to make the episode amazing.

• Well if you read the faq for Minecraft, you'll notice they didn't include the 4-6 weeks thing this time around. The unofficial faq still says something like 6-8 weeks, but if someone puts 'unofficial' on something apparently they can just say whatever they want.

• dont worry... Fallout is almost here. We will all fade into non existence soon.

I'll see you guys in Boston.

But I was really hoping to finish the forrester story. Ah well

• edited November 2015

I can't believe it! This community has become worse than the Walking Dead Season 2! Congratulations, guys!

enter image description here

• Weirdly it hasn't really felt that long to me. Might be because I'm not as invested in it but I'm not sure.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

This is even longer than that! sobs

• I mean, I've never liked a Telltale Game as much as I have GoT, but yeah, Tales felt painfully long, even longer than this.... for some reason.

dojo32161 posted: »

Weirdly it hasn't really felt that long to me. Might be because I'm not as invested in it but I'm not sure.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.