Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• A-are you alright, Sasha?... you seem to be having identity issues...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I already said that I'm Drogon, not Sasha! Edit: Wait, wait, wait... I'm confused... A lot...

• I will stay pure.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Alright, fine!... ...your loss.

• Check your PM. I got something to show you.

lottii-lu posted: »

comes back to see all the member x member ships In all seriousness, if I'm not on here as I used to be then it's because I've been finding myself feeling really upset lately and I don't even know why.

• Cheer up! You can't ship the best ship ever that is Rhyiona when you're upset!

comes back to see all the member x member ships In all seriousness, if I'm not on here as I used to be then it's because I've been finding myself feeling really upset lately and I don't even know why.

• enter image description here

Fiona: So, Rhys, about what you said earlier, about being interested in someone else Rhys: Yeah, what about it? Fiona: Is it me? Rhys: BITCH YOU GUESSED IT Rhys: You was right

• Hope everything gets better for you. :(

• I'm usually not for making animal equivalents of characters, but you're making exceptions to that rule.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Ok my plan to make Rhys as many animals as possible, dam the colour swapped on part of it oh well. Good night

• A-are you alright, Sasha?... you seem to be having identity issues...

enter image description here

I already told you that I'm Drogon! I'm not Sasha!

A-are you alright, Sasha?... you seem to be having identity issues...

• enter image description here

Rhyiona is love... Rhyiona is life...

• Whenever references that, all I can think of is this version

enter link description here

Fiona: So, Rhys, about what you said earlier, about being interested in someone else Rhys: Yeah, what about it? Fiona: Is it me? Rhys: BITCH YOU GUESSED IT Rhys: You was right

• You want to break up because you rarely see me? If you leave then you will never see me!

If you want to talk whenever you can always p.m. me! That way we can still talk even if the other is sleeping.

We rarely see each other often unlike we used to. I've just missed seeing you on here.

• enter image description hereenter image description here

Hahaha, I'm over it, totally over how they're looking at each other. No big deal. i'm over it. I'm...

I'M NOT FUCKING OVER IT. TAKE A GOOD LOOK.

LOOK.

• Thanks, Wolf. I don't know what even caused me to feel like this, to be honest.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hope everything gets better for you.

• GOD OTP RIGHT THERE.

Hahaha, I'm over it, totally over how they're looking at each other. No big deal. i'm over it. I'm... I'M NOT FUCKING OVER IT. TAKE A GOOD LOOK. LOOK.

• Sometimes there's no reason for feeling down, it just happens, don't let it get to you. You'll be alright. :)

Thanks, Wolf. I don't know what even caused me to feel like this, to be honest.

• edited October 2015

it's like they wanna kill me

cause my heart can't take this

GOD OTP RIGHT THERE.

• edited October 2015

@2614118

Alright, I've already sent it to her, so might as well make it official:

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, LOTTII-LU!

Got the inspiration off of @Kracmos's birthday gift to me... big thanks goes to him for bringing me this idea in the first place!

• member x member ships

I'm one of the people just sitting here like:

• Ayy, I'm tired and I could really use some sleep. Slept for 6 hours... again ;-;

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ^-^

• I don't want to break up with you! I never want to leave you, like you wouldn't want to. I just didn't know if HandsomeLife could work.

You want to break up because you rarely see me? If you leave then you will never see me! If you want to talk whenever you can always p.m. me! That way we can still talk even if the other is sleeping.

• edited October 2015

finished episode five and ASDFGTEdrrrrrrr it's so much better playing it than watching it.

Well, my choices always glitch out and whenever I try to log in into this account on my console, it says there are errors. (I'm on Xbox 360.) Anyways, I'll try to tell you everything I did.

As Rhys, I saved Yvette instead of leaving her or dropping her. I kept Rhys' eye, played bad cop (fiona knows rhys likes to play bad cop ;)), and said that I liked Fiona. <3

As Fi, I killed Finch on the spot, played good cop, and told Rhys to stay away from Sasha (She wanted to pretend that she didn't have a crush on Rhys at that moment, because she knew they would end up together).

I had Clap-Trap, Zer0, and August on my team.

mfw sasha only hugged rhys.

• Next season hype intensifies

THERE IS MOST LIKELY GONNA BE RHYIONA IN THE NEXT SEASON

Hahaha, I'm over it, totally over how they're looking at each other. No big deal. i'm over it. I'm... I'M NOT FUCKING OVER IT. TAKE A GOOD LOOK. LOOK.

• man oh man

there's like fifty billion ships here, wait until you fall victim

SmolGui posted: »

member x member ships I'm one of the people just sitting here like:

• Well I tried. But I guess innocence can't be saved from this pic.

I think that's more disturbing, to be honest.

• Just you wait...

Cupid's coming for you! >:)

member x member ships I'm one of the people just sitting here like:

• and said that I liked Fiona. <3

we're proud of you :')

finished episode five and ASDFGTEdrrrrrrr it's so much better playing it than watching it. Well, my choices always glitch out and wheneve

• No one is over it

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

• if there's no kiss option I'm gonna flip

Next season hype intensifies THERE IS MOST LIKELY GONNA BE RHYIONA IN THE NEXT SEASON

• I still can't believe it.

No one is over it IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL

• the face you make when you become cannon

• Cupid's coming

Just you wait... Cupid's coming for you!

• us

Poogers555 posted: »

the face you make when you become cannon

• Me neither bro

I still can't believe it.

• Rhys face when you save him from Rhysha

us

• If there isn't a "bang for entire season" option I'm gonna flip.

if there's no kiss option I'm gonna flip

• What DO you want Chef?

I don't want to break up with you! I never want to leave you, like you wouldn't want to. I just didn't know if HandsomeLife could work.

• wait until you fall victim

man oh man there's like fifty billion ships here, wait until you fall victim

• edited October 2015

fifty billion ships here

And I'm not in any of them :P

man oh man there's like fifty billion ships here, wait until you fall victim

• edited October 2015

bang for entire season

What an endurance test!...

If there isn't a "bang for entire season" option I'm gonna flip.

• Rhys will get through it doe.

bang for entire season What an endurance test!...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.