Ending will be a cliffhanger?

So, I was thinking.

Telltale love making "cliffhangers" for their final episodes. TWAU is the first pop up in my mind. That final scene was just... I don't know. Open for interpretation? So is TftB finale. Even the final scene with Clementine at the first The Walking Dead, when she is alone, made us think: "Who the hell are the people over there? And what will happen to Clem?" Then.. Boom. It's over.

So, my theory is that GoT will meet the same fate.

Since they have three plots to wrap up, they will finish at least two of them. My bet are the storyline of Mira and Rodrik/Asher. We will, probably, have a definitive final scene with these characters. But i'm kinda think the "cliffhanger" ending will be with Gared. All the mystery about the North Grove will remain after they find it. Because, let's be honest, it's impossible the North Grove will have a big part at the plot South of the Wall.

So... Yeah, that's kinda what I think. What about you?

Comments

• I'm not sure thinking of these piecemeal is the right way.

Honestly, I have trouble imagining exactly what episode 6 will look like. My guess is each storyline will reach some sort of satisfactory conclusion, but it will end with some sort of twist or change for each character.

I guess. Maybe. I've waited to long to even care enough to be making predictions. We'll see when we get there.

• Well TWAU actually had some closure on the whole crooked man situation its just that they made that twisted ending to set up a storyline for a second season.

TWD season one ending I think we knew it was crista and omid since the two figures and lee bringing it up in his final moments.

I think on the whole that maybe telltale with have closure on the whole war la la la getting it over with. But then at the end there will probably be a twist driving everyone off the walls waiting for closure on this now in a season 2

• I think all the three storylines will have a satisfactory conclusion while leaving room for more, so that we still want a Season 2 . Ever heard people saying "the ending was good enough, no need for another season"? I think TellTale will try to make it so people don't feel like the story ended, while tying up the bigger plot points.

• Yh this is how I feel how telltales games are structured with the concluding what's been happening all season whilst still keeping the people interested with cheeky twists at yh end. I'll be glad if they do it for GOT so all this war sheet can be solved

Abeille posted: »

I think all the three storylines will have a satisfactory conclusion while leaving room for more, so that we still want a Season 2 . Ever he

• I definitely think it will end on a cliffhanger, I doubt we'll even see The North Grove and if we do it will be at the VERY end

Sign in to comment in this discussion.