Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Despite the only thing being confirmed is TTG actively acknowlledging Rhysha I will concede this, If you crushed the Rhysha options in dialogue you might be complaining Rhyona is dead. But if they make a season 2 you can have all season where ever they ended up to build a Rhyona while Rhysha will be locked in for those who chose that. Thus making it possible for both ships to be equal and for both sides to have to spurn the other. Rhysha will spend the season intentionally keeping Rhys and Fiona out of romantic dialogue and choices where the Rhyona did the same for this seasons Rhysa. We all live in harmony.

• enter image description here

Than take it back!

Eryka posted: »

I shared my lewdness

• Lewd a day, Lewd for ever

Than take it back!

• Look Serana even wears a stylish hat, like Fiona

enter image description here

She needs to be Fiona from Shrek, not a vampire!

• Did some more work on The Offer after waking up and getting pissed at baseball. :'D

At the revision stage, the stats go as such:

• *We all live in harmony and lewdness

CapnJay posted: »

Despite the only thing being confirmed is TTG actively acknowlledging Rhysha I will concede this, If you crushed the Rhysha options in dialo

• We'll see about that. ಠ◡ಠ

Lewd a day, Lewd for ever

• I'm so sleepy that I've wrote "for ever" instead of "forever"

We'll see about that. ಠ◡ಠ

• spaghetti sauce?

Everyone has said what Rhys and Fiona would be so many times for Halloween, and I'm going to keep saying that Fiona needs to be a vampire, specifically this one. Sauce

• Hehe fail, you should probably get some sleep though. (゚ー゚)

I'm so sleepy that I've wrote "for ever" instead of "forever"

• I have been thinking about this topic lately, and how it COULD be a problem.

I do think only one ship may be able to be canon, and TTG/Gearbox (Borderlands' creator) are planning for the Rhysha relationship. now why I say this could be a problem is that it would be to hard to implement to what happens after. Now a Season 2 wouldn't be too hard, but if these characters are in Borderlands 3; which people hope for, it would probably be only one, which I do think would be most likely Rhysha. (I say this as it's what they mainly directed towards. I support shipping to circumstances, but I will go with both ships. I really don't have a main ship for reasons, which I'll explain if anybody asks) Now, if we want these characters in another Borderlands installment, then I just about know they'll need to follow one path, that is if they are to appear in the shooter (And gosh dangit I want atleast one of them to be playable. Preferrably Fiona, cause she's wanting to begin Vault Hunting.) Rhys could begin Atlas again, which I personally like the sound of after the first Borderlands. Going to thr Helios crash site would be amazing as another passive area such as Sanctuary or Concordia. But anyways, the developers and writers will need to choose whcih ship will be truely canon, atleast to my thoughts. And not to alarm you all; again, Rhysha is more likely

• It sucks being awake when I am since everyone else is usually asleep....but I'll ask anyway.

For science. You monsters. (lol jk name the reference)

Anyway, I seem to remember reading waaaaay back toward the beginning of the thread that Rhys and Fiona would end up having twins......? Is this still the general consensus? I need to know for.....reasons...

• enter image description here

Rhys- I'm so tapping that ass

Fiona-Did you say something?

Rhys-Oh, who me? Nah, I wa- I was just checking out things on my....my arm....

• As awesome as it would be to see one (or more) of the Tales characters in the next installment of Borderlands, I kinda hope they don't do that. Or...at least, I don't want them to be major characters. If they were mentioned in ECHO logs or something (like finding a message Rhys left at an Atlas facility or whatever), that would be cool. As much as I like cemented canon, I also like the idea of being left to imagine what the Tales crew are doing off in the background while I focus on the new plots and characters of the third BL game.

In regards to which ship becomes "truly" canon...they could just not mention either and make less of a potential mess. -shrug-

I have been thinking about this topic lately, and how it COULD be a problem. I do think only one ship may be able to be canon, and TTG/Ge

• I guess. But people want them to be more involved from what I see. I expect Fiona as an actual Playable Vault Hunter. Rhys and Vaughn probably as side quest givers, or maybe a main quest or two. Heck, maybe we can see a DLC with them as the main focus of it in BL3 (Fiona could also be one of the DLCs I guess) I do want a Season 2 cause gosh dangit, feeling it's over makes me feel empty even though Halo 5 just came out and COD (Don't judge please, I know it has flaws in many way I just like Multiplayer and Zombies) Fallout, and Star Wars. I digress, I just NEED these characters in some form where I can witness their perfection again. Maybe in the upcoming Borderlands... Okay I legitimately forgot what I was gonna say. But not matter what, we need a return for these characters. Man I hate my memory span of a goldfish

As awesome as it would be to see one (or more) of the Tales characters in the next installment of Borderlands, I kinda hope they don't do th

• Well, that was quick. Chapter 3 of The Offer is out! (I need to put this on ao3 when I get the chance)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11566055/3/The-Offer

• Yeah, and I think that would be great. I would love to play as Fiona in the next shooter installment, and it would be amazing to see Rhys and Vaughn and Sasha and everyone else (Gortys and LB, anyone?) as NPCs in the next game as well. Having the wreckage of Helios as the new Sanctuary would be splendid.

One of my fears, however, is that if they added these characters, they'd fall flat. I love the BL shooters, don't get me wrong, but after the perfection that Telltale gave us, I feel like it would be hard to measure up. Unless they kept the same writers and voice actors of course (because I don't think I could handle a Rhys that wasn't Troy Baker). On the flip side, the addition of these characters could be the highlight of an otherwise mediocre game, simply because they are so strongly developed.

It could really go either way, and I'm excited to see what ends up being the final result, but as of now, I have mixed feelings.

And I'm with you. Season 2 needs to happen. Soon. And not "Telltale soon," either. I was so hyped about Halo 5 before this past summer when I discovered Tales...but now I'm just kind of excited for it. So I understand where you're coming from. Tales has ruined my life in the best way possible.

I guess. But people want them to be more involved from what I see. I expect Fiona as an actual Playable Vault Hunter. Rhys and Vaughn probab

• It's late and I'm really tired, see you all later after some sweet sweet Rhyiona dreams! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• I'll go and give it a read soon. Gotta go and get some shut eye...

kristi78968 posted: »

Well, that was quick. Chapter 3 of The Offer is out! (I need to put this on ao3 when I get the chance) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11566055/3/The-Offer

• dude she would look awesome as a vamp

Everyone has said what Rhys and Fiona would be so many times for Halloween, and I'm going to keep saying that Fiona needs to be a vampire, specifically this one. Sauce

• I will read it...... when I wake up! ฅ^•ﻌ•^

Well, that was quick. Chapter 3 of The Offer is out! (I need to put this on ao3 when I get the chance) https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11566055/3/The-Offer

• Good Evening all hows things in Rhyinoa land

• Good night!

Farauna posted: »

It's late and I'm really tired, see you all later after some sweet sweet Rhyiona dreams! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Quiet. Very quiet.

Kennybadger posted: »

Good Evening all hows things in Rhyinoa land

• edited October 2015

Gearbox did recently let go their lead writer (I think he was lead, he did have a big part. He actually wrote Rhys' final encounter with Jack in Ep 5. That may make thos elose hope) But yeah, they would need the same amount of emotion and feeling to the characters. But Borderlands is known for brilliant personalities. I do hope they keep some of Tales' writers around, even if they are part of TellTale. These companies need to stay in touch. I need to have these perfect characters. These are the characters you'd REALLY want to hang out with if any game's characters were real. Heck you'd want to hang with Jack and he's a straight up villain, and probably the best one ever

Yeah, and I think that would be great. I would love to play as Fiona in the next shooter installment, and it would be amazing to see Rhys an

• I liked this much mor ecause it had a cat in it... Don't judge meh

It's late and I'm really tired, see you all later after some sweet sweet Rhyiona dreams! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Another good fic! keep up the good work!

• When are you planning to post it?

Did some more work on The Offer after waking up and getting pissed at baseball. :'D At the revision stage, the stats go as such:

• Hmmm I never thought of them having twins, interesting idea.

It sucks being awake when I am since everyone else is usually asleep....but I'll ask anyway. For science. You monsters. (lol jk name the

• Ignore my previous comment about when this was coming out lol

• well lucky for us this isnt a horror movie

Quiet. Very quiet.

• Ughhhh I feel like I'm the only one on the west coast. Oh whale

Good Evening all hows things in Rhyinoa land

• lol well im on the east coast i just work overnight

Ughhhh I feel like I'm the only one on the west coast. Oh whale

• They do need to stay in touch. I hadn't ever expected to get so attached to a game (this is the first one in a long time that's had this effect on me), but these characters just seem so real. Not only do I want to hang out with them as if they were actual people (let's be real, I'd beg to go home with Rhys as soon as he freakin' smiled at me), but it's impossible not to feel their emotions right along with them.

Jack is a fabulous villain. He's extremely realistic. Thinks he's doing the right thing? Check. Shows surprisingly human moments even if he is a psychopath? Check. Has a sympathetic and understanding following of supporters? Check. You know you shouldn't like him, he's a murderer and he's insane...but...every once in a while, he shows a weaker side, and you let your guard down just long enough for him to make his move. The more I look into his character, the more I admire his creators.

If the third BL game keeps this kind of character and plot strength, along with the familiar shoot n' loot....well....

Gearbox did recently let go their lead writer (I think he was lead, he did have a big part. He actually wrote Rhys' final encounter with Jac

• edited October 2015

I think twins was one of the ideas that people liked the most. And, come on, who wouldn't want double the fun of perfect Rhyiona children? Besides, you know, maybe Rhys and Fiona themselves....

Hmmm I never thought of them having twins, interesting idea.

• -glances around nervously-

well lucky for us this isnt a horror movie

• Awesome! Night Shadow, :)

I'll go and give it a read soon. Gotta go and get some shut eye...

• I'm in the Midwest! Lol, right in the middle.

There's usually only five or six people active on the thread during this time of night, anyway. Kinda sucks.

Ughhhh I feel like I'm the only one on the west coast. Oh whale

• Yay! Night Farauna. :D

I will read it...... when I wake up! ฅ^•ﻌ•^

• Thank you Enigma! <3

Enigma12 posted: »

Another good fic! keep up the good work!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.