If Telltale could give you 1/2 the game right now would you take it ?

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Let say the reason episode 6 is taking so long is because Telltale is making 2 completely different storylines/outcomes available depending on which brother you let die. Now let say they had completed the storyline for only Rodrik living.

enter image description here

or

Let say they had only completed the storyline for Asher living
enter image description here

Would you want them to release 1/2 the game now for 1 storyline then the other 1/2 1 month later as DLC for game of thrones, or would you rather wait till November ?

Comments

• Wait. I rather have a complete game. Plus the 17th is less than 3 weeks away. I can wait.

• Same here I'd rather wait and play my two save files on the same day or thereabouts. Cuz 19 days won't kill me

Wait. I rather have a complete game. Plus the 17th is less than 3 weeks away. I can wait.

• Nah, I'd rather just wait the three weeks for the full experience.

• edited October 2015

No, that'd be ridiculous. Plenty of people like me point out the glitches/problems in the episodes when they come out; commonly the subtitles, slow-down, or glitches in general. Having them split up an episode's content like that would just pave the way for worse content. Plus, that could open up a whole new can of worms where they could ask you to buy both halves of one episode.

• Haha, no. That's ridiculous.

• How is that ludicious. You get a complete storyline from start to finish for episode 6.

Haha, no. That's ridiculous.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.