Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Rhys, you were soo cool.. I thought you were soo cool man, what happened to you? ;c

ABigBadWolf posted: »

see?? I KNOW Rhys, people. I ain't even bullying, this is just the truth.

• rhys was never cool, man.

He was always the dorkiest dork.

Rhys, you were soo cool.. I thought you were soo cool man, what happened to you? ;c

• I know I've said this before,but I can't yet get over Tales,how am I gonna go on with my life without Tales From The Borderlands in my life?I really need to see this beautiful family in another season,you can't just let them go.

Sorry I couldn't post any GIFs or videos or anything,as I'm actually crying from listening to My Silver Lining on repeat (and I'm not just saying that to look emotional,I'm literally crying with tears right now)

• HA!

blubber cries - softly cries - sobs - more sobbing - sobbing and sniffling - cries softly - cries

The ones at the bottom are hilarious, especially the last one. And Fiona's.

Narraya posted: »

So.. I'm translating Ep. 5 and wow, guys, you really weren't lying about Rhys being a crybaby.. RHYS [pickup] [blubber cries] RHYS [

• I'm so emotional today, even just thinking about Rhyiona is making me feel mushy

send help

• We're here for you, bro.

enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

I know I've said this before,but I can't yet get over Tales,how am I gonna go on with my life without Tales From The Borderlands in my life?

• I'm emotional,you're emotional,I think we all need a therapy or something.

I'm so emotional today, even just thinking about Rhyiona is making me feel mushy send help

• I looked up to you man. I thought you were the coolest cucumber there was... My whole life... has been a lie!

rhys was never cool, man. He was always the dorkiest dork.

• it's just a mix of emotions today

too much

I'm emotional,you're emotional,I think we all need a therapy or something.

• send help

I-I'm working on it!

I'm so emotional today, even just thinking about Rhyiona is making me feel mushy send help

• Look on the bright side of life. you're apart of the Rhyiona shipping family! You can't ship Rhyiona when you're glum!

I know I've said this before,but I can't yet get over Tales,how am I gonna go on with my life without Tales From The Borderlands in my life?

• hey, he's still Rhys

Just accept his true self.

I looked up to you man. I thought you were the coolest cucumber there was... My whole life... has been a lie!

• Thanks,I don't know how would I get over this game,maybe I'd get addicted or something,help me ;-;

We're here for you, bro.

• Rhyiona is the best therapy.

....unless it just makes Wolf mushier. We'll have to scrape him off the floor.

I'm emotional,you're emotional,I think we all need a therapy or something.

• May I congratulate you on this successful rescue mission.

BigBadPaul posted: »

send help I-I'm working on it!

• oh good...... That was helpful :/

• You're right,I haven't been in a group that feels so warm and beautiful,at least if S2 never happens,we still got each other ;')

Look on the bright side of life. you're apart of the Rhyiona shipping family! You can't ship Rhyiona when you're glum!

• I'm feeling the same way. I just spend way too much time here and spend the rest of my time writing.

It...sort of helps.

Thanks,I don't know how would I get over this game,maybe I'd get addicted or something,help me ;-;

• Unless if the thread gets deleted or one of us gets perma'd.. But what's the chances of that?

(Well done chef, you just ruined a warm moment)

You're right,I haven't been in a group that feels so warm and beautiful,at least if S2 never happens,we still got each other ;')

• edited October 2015

[Trust Rhys]

.....hm. That didn't turn out too well.

Poogers555 posted: »

mfw I got "Im interested in someone else" on my first try

• Unless if the thread gets deleted or one of us gets perma'd

A message to the mod that'd do this

enter link description here

Unless if the thread gets deleted or one of us gets perma'd.. But what's the chances of that? (Well done chef, you just ruined a warm moment)

• . .

Eryka posted: »

Can I have some hugs, please?

• edited October 2015

Fiona: Rhys? What a loser-

trips and thousands of pictures of Rhys fall out of her coat

Fiona: No! This isn't what it looks like, I'm holding these for Sasha-

pictures continue to fall out as she scrambles to clean them up

Fiona: If you would just let me explain!

~x~

I don't even know they just seemed perfect for this Tumblr thing. XD

• I wish I had more free time to spend doing what I love,but unfortunately,school exists,and summer break is a long time ahead.

I'm feeling the same way. I just spend way too much time here and spend the rest of my time writing. It...sort of helps.

• ME TOO I LOVE YOU ND EVERYONE

i want to hug all of you

• this actually happened to me once

what if rhys cried so much that they'd have to use boats to move around the house

• Same here. But I can always make time for Rhyiona.

I wish I had more free time to spend doing what I love,but unfortunately,school exists,and summer break is a long time ahead.

• how whipped

Fiona: Rhys? What a loser- trips and thousands of pictures of Rhys fall out of her coat Fiona: No! This isn't what it looks like, I'm

• Ok,today has been a fun day with all of you,but I have to go to sleep now,good night everyone sniffs a tear.

• i feel you so much pal, i also cry about rhyiona sometimes and i mean real tears like water coming out of my eyes and i'm like what the frick... but i really do i love this game so much it's ridiculous and i need a season 2 too for the sake of my emotions

• Good night!

Ok,today has been a fun day with all of you,but I have to go to sleep now,good night everyone sniffs a tear.

• edited October 2015

how are you still alive??

rhonu posted: »

this actually happened to me once

• i've been listening to "make you feel my love" by adele and imagining rhyiona music videos in my head nd why do we do this? why doi do this to myself

• Sometimes I wanna write a LAP on why I love you guys but that would be cheesy and I'm a tsundere.

• enter image description here

Oooh, so that's why it's "none". Thank you very much, even though it made me kinda sad.

• Umm, was there more to the ending than I got? because sure, Rhys and Fiona had a nice last minute moment, but just before that, just before walking in, there was the whole, "what are your intentions with my sister".. and I saw no option to even hint that Rhys was more interested in Fiona... the best I could do was "we're just friends"... did you guys get something more?

• Rhys is all like . . .

rhys was never cool, man. He was always the dorkiest dork.

• adele makes me feel like i should cry at something like spilling water

rhonu posted: »

i've been listening to "make you feel my love" by adele and imagining rhyiona music videos in my head nd why do we do this? why doi do this to myself

• You did give the flower to Sasha, didn't you? :)

endoftimes posted: »

Umm, was there more to the ending than I got? because sure, Rhys and Fiona had a nice last minute moment, but just before that, just before

Sign in to comment in this discussion.