Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• that's not dirty, babies are cute

also rhys has killed people

ABigBadWolf posted: »

because that's dirty and he's a man-child

• Would the kids come out with a robotic arm and an eco eye? :)

Okay, so on this subject, who do you guys think would be the first one to suggest having kids?

• My Halloween theme is crying alone in the bathtub

you realise my halloween theme is vampire right? get ready, people

• That's putting it lightly, we went to hell, stuck around there for a while and reluctantly crawled up again. If you think about all that, how can anyone deny us our rightful power.

And now look at us. :') This thread has been through a lot.

• that's not what I meant but this topic is making me blush so I should change it

rhonu posted: »

that's not dirty, babies are cute also rhys has killed people

• you little shit I hope you lose all of them

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, Fi is up and I'm feeling bored!... might as well play a card game with her. I'll let ya know who wins when I get back.

• is that how they call it nowadays?

have fun my dear sweet child...

ps: i love how he wiggles his foot aw that's adorable

Well, Fi is up and I'm feeling bored!... might as well play a card game with her. I'll let ya know who wins when I get back.

• Rude :o

you little shit I hope you lose all of them

• I know right? We thought we were done for and then BAM we got saved. It's thanks to Telltale as well but I'd say we have merit too. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's putting it lightly, we went to hell, stuck around there for a while and reluctantly crawled up again. If you think about all that, how can anyone deny us our rightful power.

• aw, am i making you blush... that makes me blush

you've been my rhyiona senpai since the beggining of time

that's not what I meant but this topic is making me blush so I should change it

• no, that's my way of saying good luck

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Rude

• I like to think we influenced Telltale with our shenanigans :)

I know right? We thought we were done for and then BAM we got saved. It's thanks to Telltale as well but I'd say we have merit too.

• aww shucks i'm flattered but i'm no senpai

aw, am i making you blush... that makes me blush you've been my rhyiona senpai since the beggining of time

• hey, I'm sure we influenced the decision to even put an option there. :)

I like to think we influenced Telltale with our shenanigans

• He's not being rude. He's just had a tough day pretending to be count chocula.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Rude

• be quiet, i'll fucking bite you until you have no blood left

He's not being rude. He's just had a tough day pretending to be count chocula.

• Not sure if someone posted this before but here you go

http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/124506833753/tales-from-the-borderlands-rhys-and-sasha-cut

Quick,someone post a Supa Hot Rhys GIF now.

• Nothing says strip poker like a hand full of cards, a nervously wiggling foot and a missing shoe.

• That we did... I really love what we've accomplished here, all of us. Past the lewdness and off-topic nonsense of the past (and present) we are amazing.

hey, I'm sure we influenced the decision to even put an option there.

• why not... don't go breaking my heart

aww shucks i'm flattered but i'm no senpai

• edited October 2015

I'm so sorry that this is completely off topic but someone bought me a chocolate donut but it tastes like hospital?? what do I do with this donut? help?

i don't want it.

• edited October 2015

Hello, it is I, Fiona DeWinters and I am awake and ready to Rhyiona to my little hearts content while wishing you all a good morning/afternoon/night. With that being said, here's a few Rhyiona-infused pictures to brighten up your morning/afternoon/night

ayy

ayy2

Picture done by http://thevulturesquadron.tumblr.com/

That's all I have for now. Now I'm off to Rhyiona to my hearts content!

• no i'm sorry i didn't mean to i just mean senpais never talk or anything

i'm talking right now right

why not... don't go breaking my heart

• If you can come down here in hell and bite me.

be quiet, i'll fucking bite you until you have no blood left

• ah, I even hold that close to my heart, honestly. :) I mean... it sucks but still... it's something to remember I guess? It happened and it's part of our history... hard to explain

That we did... I really love what we've accomplished here, all of us. Past the lewdness and off-topic nonsense of the past (and present) we are amazing.

• are they kissing with open eyes?

why

Hello, it is I, Fiona DeWinters and I am awake and ready to Rhyiona to my little hearts content while wishing you all a good morning/afterno

• Hahaha I actually feel sorry for Sasha here- sike!

ZapThroat posted: »

Not sure if someone posted this before but here you go http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/124506833753/tales-from-the-borderlands-rhys-and-sasha-cut Quick,someone post a Supa Hot Rhys GIF now.

• buddy, hell is my home.

If you can come down here in hell and bite me.

• Is the person who bought you this doughnut still in the house or room?

I'm so sorry that this is completely off topic but someone bought me a chocolate donut but it tastes like hospital?? what do I do with this donut? help? i don't want it.

• aw i love it but every time i see rhys holding fiona it's so weird bc i think he's not strong enough at all to hold her

Hello, it is I, Fiona DeWinters and I am awake and ready to Rhyiona to my little hearts content while wishing you all a good morning/afterno

• yes, she is

Is the person who bought you this doughnut still in the house or room?

• I get influenced by outside opinions too easily, deep down I treasure almost every single comment and page of this thread. It wouldn't be the same if they hadn't happened :)

ah, I even hold that close to my heart, honestly. I mean... it sucks but still... it's something to remember I guess? It happened and it's part of our history... hard to explain

• AWESOME! where can I see it?

Jacol posted: »

Thanks for the kind words guys, I want to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that I indeed had enough time to succeed with my evil plan t

• I mean, it's still not pleasant to see a Coke or Degree attack but now I look back and laugh about it, you know? Things pass. :)

I get influenced by outside opinions too easily, deep down I treasure almost every single comment and page of this thread. It wouldn't be the same if they hadn't happened

• Hey DeWinters! good luck with Rhyiona! Do us proud!

• Hm, tricky. Excuse yourself to go do something like get a glass of milk and bring the doughnut, it'll buy you some time.

yes, she is

• edited October 2015

Ooh that's awesome!

I appreciate you put me in there :^)

Jacol posted: »

Thanks for the kind words guys, I want to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that I indeed had enough time to succeed with my evil plan t

• I get ya. Life come, life go...

I mean, it's still not pleasant to see a Coke or Degree attack but now I look back and laugh about it, you know? Things pass.

• you know, no need cause I'm pretty sure my cat just ran off with it.

Hm, tricky. Excuse yourself to go do something like get a glass of milk and bring the doughnut, it'll buy you some time.

• Its, already, so...good!!

enter image description here

I cant handle thinking about this when its done!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

My first attempt at rotoscoping and I'm dying still need to fix some stuff...but I need to stop now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.