Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Gotta go, bye

ABigBadWolf posted: »

??? what

• stop, I will not give in to this

Dracu98 posted: »

...he is pure? @John_Smith13! I do believe that you know how to take care of this...?

• it is weird

okay but am I the only one scared of people who kiss with open eyes? idk it's just weird? that's why I commented that on the picture above

• no... not in the company of others.

so do you kiss the screen or nah

• I know right

idk how anyone could do that, seems creepy

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it is weird

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Hot Sauce, thats a pun for source get it, get it?

• what @rhonu said. as long as they still live on pandora, fiona wouldn't want an innocent child to live in that hell. but if rhys succeeds to rebuild atlas and gets rich af so they could move to another planet (I vote for naboo!), fiona would maaaaaaybe suggest it and talk to rhys about it. but rhys himself...he's not the fatherly kind of dude, I think. he wouldn't take this whole baby-thing really serious. I just can't think of him as a father, ya'know?

Okay, so on this subject, who do you guys think would be the first one to suggest having kids?

• I don't sleep. I'm too scared that the Bulgarian mafia might find me.

Eryka posted: »

What about people who sleep with open eyes?

• Rescheduling sounds good, I'm going to upgrade my PC this weekend for GTA 5 so probably next weekend if that's ok with the other crew members.

So since no one responded today about the Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race so I'm assuming we should reschedule, also as long you have eno

• Ugh I really want to delete TFTBL from my PC but I don't have the heart to do it ;-;

Ugh I really want to delete TFTBL from my PC but I don't have the heart to do it ;-;

• Ugh I really want to delete TFTBL from my PC but I don't have the heart to do it ;-;

• if we all love rhyiona does this mean we're in love with love

• So... you told her it was disgusting?

at least my sister will know better than to buy this crap again

• did anybody say card game?

enter image description here

...my gosh...rhys and yu-gi-oh...I don't know what I see in there...but there definitely is something about rhys and fiona playing yu-gi-oh...I just don't see it yet...I can just sense it...

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well, Fi is up and I'm feeling bored!... might as well play a card game with her. I'll let ya know who wins when I get back.

Ugh I really want to delete TFTBL from my PC but I don't have the heart to do it ;-;

• why

• Hey, I did the instuctions correctly, and it won't show up. I'm a steam noob becuase of the fact I don't have a gaming PC. (Planning on getting one though)

Jacol posted: »

Hello ladies and gentlemen, so the Halloween is upon us and I've personally got some bad and good news for you. So as most of you may kno

• Honestly this is me every time a friend of mine mentions deleting a game from Telltale for more space

• edited October 2015

leave the room, hide a shuriken in the donut, go back to your visitor, and when he's not looking, grab the shuriken and kill him with it. then you eat him instead of the donut so there are no evidences left.

come on dude. if you want helpful advice, you've come to the wrongest place possible.

I'm so sorry that this is completely off topic but someone bought me a chocolate donut but it tastes like hospital?? what do I do with this donut? help? i don't want it.

• of course, can't have her thinking it was a nice gift

JumpyJoey posted: »

So... you told her it was disgusting?

• i know just the thing... :D

...he is pure? @John_Smith13! I do believe that you know how to take care of this...?

• I really want to delete TFTBL from my PC

• TFW when we both posted Samuel L.Jackson pics at the same time :P

Honestly this is me every time a friend of mine mentions deleting a game from Telltale for more space

• that's nice advice but my cat already ate the donut

leave the room, hide a shuriken in the donut, go back to your visitor, and when he's not looking, grab the shuriken and kill him with it. th

• WAIT, WHAT?!

WHY?!

I've lost every single round...

• because they don't want to live a single second of their lives without looking the other one in the eye. and if this would be a brony-forum, I would have the most hilarious joke for you guys now. dang it! but now that you mention it...kissing with open eyes is weird.

are they kissing with open eyes? why

• maybe his cyber-arm takes care of it all?

rhonu posted: »

aw i love it but every time i see rhys holding fiona it's so weird bc i think he's not strong enough at all to hold her

• yes

we are in love with two people being in love

it will always amuse me

if we all love rhyiona does this mean we're in love with love

• if that's ok with the other crew members.

Rescheduling sounds good, I'm going to upgrade my PC this weekend for GTA 5 so probably next weekend if that's ok with the other crew members.

• Was hoping to see you post that GIF some time now,that moment was awesome.

... I've lost every single round...

• so wait

is everyone x rhyiona canon?

cause that's awkward

rhonu posted: »

yes we are in love with two people being in love it will always amuse me

• YOU DESERVED IT

• There, there. ^-^

Hugs Rhys (Too bored to look for a GIF right now xd)

Also, why is Fiona into hickey's

Hot Sauce, thats a pun for source get it, get it?

• edited October 2015

YOU DESERVED IT

THE WORST PART? SHE PERSUADED ME TO DO STRIP POKER!

YOU DESERVED IT

• ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

chocolate is freaking poisonus to cats! or...well...gimme a sec...

ok I just googled it. it's definitely not good for cats, but it's gonna kill her right away. it says that the darker the chocolate, the more poisonus it is to cats. how much chocolate was it? your cat might get a little bit sick and won't eat for a while (at least that's what google says, could be wrong of course), but as long as you didn't give her much chocolate, she'll be ok. but honestly, if she gets sick, you should see a vet

that's nice advice but my cat already ate the donut

• yeah right

i bet you lost on purpose now, you pervert

YOU DESERVED IT THE WORST PART? SHE PERSUADED ME TO DO STRIP POKER!

• Then don't delete it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.