Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey guys! How's everyone doing? A little birdie told me that there was a moment at the end of some playthroughs that you could basically say that you liked Fiona instead of Sasha? If anyone has a clip of it, that'd be fantastic.

• edited October 2015

there is one

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? A little birdie told me that there was a moment at the end of some playthroughs that you could basically say that you liked Fiona instead of Sasha? If anyone has a clip of it, that'd be fantastic.

• We'll get through the confusion... together.

asdf

same here dud

• He'll get used to how fast we are just like you did.:P

When I made my post of: What the hell is going on? I got so much replies, I couldn't respond quickly enough and I had to bail for a while. and when I came back, one comment I remember said: "I think we scared Firehawk"

• Ay to late m8

enter image description here

there is one

• Oh shit

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? A little birdie told me that there was a moment at the end of some playthroughs that you could basically say that you liked Fiona instead of Sasha? If anyone has a clip of it, that'd be fantastic.

• edited October 2015

Will Carley come back if I give you the clip?

• Don't worry rhysie, he's not the real handsome jack. For starters he isn't even handsome, just plain.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yeah... you were talking crap outta your ass...

• We'll get through the confusion... together.

• That's the beauty of this thread, We Have No A F*cking Clue.

So guys, I have a simple question: I'm... so confused on so many levels. What is happening in this thread today? I've seen brony pict

• I want those 9 million bucks from your girlfriend to rebuild Helios, if that's enough...

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yeah... you were talking crap outta your ass...

• when you realise you have the coolest online group that you met over mutual love for a top quality ship

i swear I'll stop kissing everyone now, please don't run away

• enter image description here

I'M THE ONLY LET'S PLAYER WHO SHIPPED RHYIONA AND I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF.

• enter link description here

@BigBadPaul we need your gifs!!!!!

• But I'm disturbing, then :( Well, if you're here, you might as well say hi to the others from me. Possibly in a squeaky voice.

Ah shit, I'm sorry, at first I honestly didn't see it. Then other posts appeared, eg. John's post to Hanna, and I didn't want to disturb. I ended up not seeing the movie :P

HellFish posted: »

Love the movie, couldn't pass up on this. And I'm multitasking like a pro of course. We're in the middle of a movie number two now... and how come you haven't replied to my PM? ;-;

• he's not the real handsome jack. For starters he isn't even handsome, just plain.

D-does he need some tap water?...

Don't worry rhysie, he's not the real handsome jack. For starters he isn't even handsome, just plain.

• A second one? Thank you.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you realise you have the coolest online group that you met over mutual love for a top quality ship i swear I'll stop kissing everyone now, please don't run away

• damn that's...... both impressive and sad.

kristi78968 posted: »

• Ive seen other people do it... in evil LPs

yeah. Sad days.

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you realise you have the coolest online group that you met over mutual love for a top quality ship i swear I'll stop kissing everyone now, please don't run away

• edited October 2015

I guess I could use a metaphor. (Might be using that wrong)

You know how you and your two best friends introduce a new friend to your circle, then one of you makes an inside joke between you three and all three of you except the new guy laugh at it but the new guy doesn't laugh because he doesn't get the inside joke? That's kinda how I feel. I'm the new guy who will eventually get the inside joke and become apart of the trio but will also enjoy the journey it takes to get there.

I'm sorry, it's scary when that happens, but it does every so often. We're trying to reduce how often it happens. The brony stuff is all cause of Dracu, that's his thing. The lewd stuff, that's pretty common here.

• There's no escape from Wolf.

Run away!

Yeah.......like I did......

He'll get used to how fast we are just like you did.:P

• edited October 2015

Wow, really? Okay, let me fix that.

I'M THE ONLY LET'S PLAYER WHO MADE RHYS A COOL AS DUDE AND SHIPPED RHYIONA.

Ive seen other people do it... in evil LPs yeah. Sad days.

• But aren't you dead?

I want those 9 million bucks from your girlfriend to rebuild Helios, if that's enough...

• god its just a kiss :(

Run away!

• Let's get things back on track

• you're welcome

A second one? Thank you.

• shhhhhh

But aren't you dead?

• i feel the same thing <3 now that i've returned i don't know how i've been without you guys for so long, i love you so much

though i'm not cool... i try too hard to be a cool mom but i'm not, that's the joke

• You'll get used to it... eventually

I've been here since October 21st, not a long time, yeah. I left for a few hours (also had left for a few days at one point), trying to catch up on four pages after a few hours is crazy. So much weird stuff is happening.

Already love ya for the scrubs gif

We'll get through the confusion... together.

• Yes, that's accurate, spread the word. :P

Wow, really? Okay, let me fix that. I'M THE ONLY LET'S PLAYER WHO MADE RHYS A COOL AS DUDE AND SHIPPED RHYIONA.

• I feel incredibly honored! Thank you! :)

Know that I will (possibly) stand with you when the battle comes. :)

Jacol posted: »

Thanks for the kind words guys, I want to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that I indeed had enough time to succeed with my evil plan t

• Rhys and Vaughn in a nutshell:

enter link description here

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here

• BigBadPaul we need your gifs!!!!!

whatcha mean? xP

enter link description here @BigBadPaul we need your gifs!!!!!

Let's get things back on track

• how is rhyiona evil... the world is full of monsters

• Then you must freakin' hate InfernoKun. xp

• Incest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.