The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You know, I wonder what will fill the gap between TWD: Michonne and TWD: S3. Something other than Minecraft: Story Mode, to satisfy the needs of the more mature TellTale audiences. Hmm...

enter image description here

Nah, Nah...

• Supershow.

CosmicSouls posted: »

You know, I wonder what will fill the gap between TWD: Michonne and TWD: S3. Something other than Minecraft: Story Mode, to satisfy the needs of the more mature TellTale audiences. Hmm... Nah, Nah...

• Is it really coming that soon? I thought it would be around the same time as the Marvel collaboration.

Green613 posted: »

Supershow.

• edited October 2015

I would rather have The Wolf Among Us season 2 than the Supershow. I'm not really a fan of Superhero movies/games/comics. I used to be when I was much younger but that all changed when I started getting older.

You know, I wonder what will fill the gap between TWD: Michonne and TWD: S3. Something other than Minecraft: Story Mode, to satisfy the needs of the more mature TellTale audiences. Hmm... Nah, Nah...

• I guess I'll wait until we get more information about the Super Show before I decide that.

I would rather have The Wolf Among Us season 2 than the Supershow. I'm not really a fan of Superhero movies/games/comics. I used to be when I was much younger but that all changed when I started getting older.

• the Supershow

The super show isn't necessarily about super heroes, it's just a new original IP, it might be about superheroes but I doubt it.

• I wonder what @PasswordSuck would say about this...

Jennifer posted: »

I accidentally merged a joke thread into the Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread, and chose the joke thread as the topic starter by mistake.

• The first Super Show is coming in 2016. Marvel comes later in 2017.

Is it really coming that soon? I thought it would be around the same time as the Marvel collaboration.

• enter image description here

Cope49 posted: »

Read! I believe humanity desperately needs a do-over.

• Some, stupid shit nobody cares.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I wonder what @PasswordSuck would say about this...

• Most likely... yeah

papai46 posted: »

Some, stupid shit nobody cares.

• Trolling early I see.

• It's this thing I do.

Trolling early I see.

• I don't understand your argument please explain what exactly is upsetting you please

• It's about that transgendered bathroom thing Cope didn't like about a month or so ago. I assume she's upset that US agencies backed it.

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't understand your argument please explain what exactly is upsetting you please

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited October 2015

dojo32161 has it half right.

Short answer : The school voted against it and it's now going to be overturned .

It's the agenda hard at work ....again .

I don't understand your argument please explain what exactly is upsetting you please

• I know but I want cope to post her exact opinion on why she is against this. If someone posts something like this they can at least back it up with a credible argument.

dojo32161 posted: »

It's about that transgendered bathroom thing Cope didn't like about a month or so ago. I assume she's upset that US agencies backed it.

• edited October 2015

What agenda and in your opinion what is the agendas ultimate goal?

dojo32161 has it half right. Short answer : The school voted against it and it's now going to be overturned . It's the agenda hard at work ....again .

• they can at least back it up with a credible argument.

Er, sorry to disappoint you...

I know but I want cope to post her exact opinion on why she is against this. If someone posts something like this they can at least back it up with a credible argument.

• Oh Wolf are you ever nice?

TheCatWolf posted: »

they can at least back it up with a credible argument. Er, sorry to disappoint you...

• edited October 2015

I'm always nice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And it's not like I'm lying, sorry for being rude but whenever someone asks for you to present evidence to support your arguments you always end the conversation/say you don't have any, and yet you get pissed off when anyone questions your opinions.

Oh Wolf are you ever nice?

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited October 2015

To normalize homosexuality .

This explains it more.
    forthechildreninc

What agenda and in your opinion what is the agendas ultimate goal?

• LOOOOOOOL THAT PAGE

To normalize homosexuality . This explains it more. forthechildreninc

• I posted the link didn't I?

What more do you people want?

TheCatWolf posted: »

I'm always nice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And it's not like I'm lying, sorry for being rude but whenever someone asks for you to present evidence to s

• You know that's a satire website, right? lmao.

• Now Cope you and I know this is complete bullshit their is nothing wrong with being gay their must be something more for your hate on homosexuals?

• Now Cope you and I know this is complete bullshit

Most of it yeah.

there must be something more for your hate on homosexuals?

I wouldn't call it hate. But there really isn't.

Now Cope you and I know this is complete bullshit their is nothing wrong with being gay their must be something more for your hate on homosexuals?

• Now I do.

You know that's a satire website, right? lmao.

• This is what frustrates me so much about you cope I've seen you make really intelligent, Nice, helpful, inspiring posts helped a lot of users on this forum yet on certain big topics you always say something ignorant. Which makes people sterotype you as an evil homophobe when really you can be a really smart kind person. I'm just saying it for your sake please try to be more open minded on these topics your are a good person but making statements like that about homosexuals will be the only thing users think of everytime they see you post. You don't deserve all that hate no one does especially when I know how nice,smart and kind you can be when you chose too. Just ease off hating on homosexuals

Now Cope you and I know this is complete bullshit Most of it yeah. there must be something more for your hate on homosexuals? I wouldn't call it hate. But there really isn't.

• So my younger brother apparently somehow got a stick in his left ear now he can't hear out of it. It's most likely only temporary so I hope it is.

• enter link description here

Wow I never expected to cry watching a Tinker Bell movie...

• Well... I'm sitting on the forums at 12:32 am, scrolling through them with a lifeless expression, not sleeping at all, when I could be working... what the fuck is wrong with me?

• Okay, I know it's bad and perhaps serious, but I can't help finding that a little bit funny. How do you even manage to do something like that? XD In all seriousness though, I hope your brother's alright. I don't even know how I'd feel if something bad happened to my brother...

So my younger brother apparently somehow got a stick in his left ear now he can't hear out of it. It's most likely only temporary so I hope it is.

• Although it's almost clearly obviously the supershow, No mature audience focused game would be called "The Supershow!", here's to holding out hope for TWAU season 2 or at least a DLC!

• I have no problem with this news. It's better than bullying and ignoring Transgendered kids into suicide. No one wants those kids dead from something so awful,

enter image description here

• I've been there

Well... I'm sitting on the forums at 12:32 am, scrolling through them with a lifeless expression, not sleeping at all, when I could be working... what the fuck is wrong with me?

• Holy shit...I hope he's ok.

So my younger brother apparently somehow got a stick in his left ear now he can't hear out of it. It's most likely only temporary so I hope it is.

• The Super Show is actually a new venture by Telltale where they produce an episodic game series with a partner that develops an episodic television series, with Telltale being involved in the production of the television series as well You don't have to watch the television series to play the game, and vice versa, but the TV series and the game series will be set in the same universe, and they will somehow influence each other.

Nothing has been announced about it other than that, except that it will be a new intellectual property by Telltale and will be their first full season to use original characters and locations instead of licensing them.

• The series itself isn't called the super show, just the concept. It's only called a super show because it's both a TV series and an episodic game series, which will some how influence each other (hence it's an extra large, or super, show).

The series itself could very well be aimed at mature audiences. We'll just have to wait and see who the partner for the TV show side of things turns out to be and what the show itself will be like.

Although it's almost clearly obviously the supershow, No mature audience focused game would be called "The Supershow!", here's to holding out hope for TWAU season 2 or at least a DLC!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.