If you had to pick between killing Gryff or Ramsey's. Who would you choose ?

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

On the one hand you have the guy who killed your little brother, Eleana's brother, your mother, and has your little sister hostage.
enter image description here

On the other hand you got the guy who was involved in the red wedding massacre which killed your dad, and was involved in the killing of your other brother.
(Yees I'm aware you can kill of ramsey because he's too involved in the tv series)

Comments

• Well, even though Ramsey's canon I would FLAY HIM

• I'd kill Ramsay over Gryff any day!
    Gryff's just a prick, while Ramsay is a sadistic, psychopathic bastard son of a bitch!

• Gryff because he is so annoying and stupid.

• Definitley Ramsay, because Gryff will probably accidently impale himself in the future anyway.

• You clarified that quite well yet I might add that they should've stated that the sibling in hostage is Ryon with the Whitehills not the Boltons.

• gryff cause if we chose ramsay nothing would happen we would probs die instead cause plot armor

• Gryff. I just can't stand Ramsay's plot armor in the game.

• Depends, would Ramsay still have +9000 plot armor? If not, then him.

• Ramsay Snow, the deranged hobbit. Every. Single. Time.

• edited October 2015

If we ignore the fact that Ramsay is canon, I would much rather kill him! He's done much worse things (not only to the Forresters) than Gryff ever did, he's just a whiny fourth born

• Definitely Ramsay !!! Gryff is just a stupid sidekick ~

• Gryff. Because we need sadistic bastards for the storyline and for Westeros. (Sorry - not sorry)

• Gryff wasn't involved in killing Lord Gregor at the twins because he was at Harrenhall.

• Also, Ramsay hasn't killed Elissa; not yet anyway.

• What if he told you sorry. Would you still want to kill him ?

If we ignore the fact that Ramsay is canon, I would much rather kill him! He's done much worse things (not only to the Forresters) than Gryff ever did, he's just a whiny fourth born

• If Ramsay ever says sorry, I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean it :P

Btw Iwan Rheon does a great job at playing Ramsay, so now that I think about it, if Ramsay dies the show will lose a great actor :(

What if he told you sorry. Would you still want to kill him ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.