Who would you bring back

Now you see, i wantd the north grov to be somthing similar to an ic dragon, whether thats a metaphor or not. But now i really want it to some sort of a ressurection camp.If this is the cas who would you bring back,personally i would want Ethan Forrester, at first i didnt feel conencted to him but more of sorry for him, a third born who wasnt expected to be the lord to only die some time later to a dagger in a throat. I would bring him because Telltale could have mad a brilllant story with him, now in my opinion the game already is amazing, so having ethan could have made it even more amazing. I

Im predicting that some would want Gregor The Good back, as he seemed like an amazing lord in the minutes that we have been with him in episode 1 and the fact that he was mentioned by so many peoplee of him being a respected lord,a great lord and just a good lord made him likeable.
So who would you bring back and why? It doesnt have to be a forrester, you can have arthur,If you would like you can even have the brother lost in the episode 5 descion at the end, up to you, no wrong or right answer! also please try to refrain from any swearing. Have a good day, Iron from Ice

Comments

• I would also bring back Ethan. I really enjoyed playing as him and thought he had a lot of potential.

• I'd bring back Gared's pigs...

enter image description here

i cri everytim ;(

• edited October 2015

I would definately bring brack Gregor, I feel like many nothern lords have respect for him, and as you said, a good lord that the people loved :)

• edited October 2015

Indeed, it would have been amazin to see how him being still alive and finding out Rodrik is alive, it would have bee interseting to see ethan being a lord then back to just a lord in training as Rodrik beingthe NEW lord,since he is older. I believe that would have changed Ethans personality and make him a more active and have fighting spirit in him.

I would also bring back Ethan. I really enjoyed playing as him and thought he had a lot of potential.

• Screw Pigs,they are butterz anyway

I'd bring back Gared's pigs... i cri everytim ;(

• Indeed, It is amazing how telltale never wants us to forget the dead foresters, they always mentioned gregor, of how amazing he was , even the traitor says "Your Father was thee greatst lord i have ever seen" and also can say "He commanded Respect, all you command is violence". I just pick Ethan, cause i think he has way more potential than Gregor, TTG can make an even better storry and I see that he died too early.

I would definately bring brack Gregor, I feel like many nothern lords have respect for him, and as you said, a good lord that the people loved

• I would resurrect Ethan, since he had a lot of potential for a great character arc. However, if we are going to have a Season 2 with the Forresters, the surest way to do that, is to resurrect whoever has died in episode 5. That way, we can play as Rodrik and Asher in Season 2 with no trouble.

But then again, this resurrection thing really needs to be done in a careful way.

• True,but having a younger lord is probably a better because if there is a s2(i hope), it would be better to have someone in there 20s because of fighting spitrit,hwoever gregor seemed old an was amazing

I would resurrect Ethan, since he had a lot of potential for a great character arc. However, if we are going to have a Season 2 with the For

• edited October 2015

So you'd let your little brother remain dead ?

Asher/Rodrik

• Not my brother! I would prefer to see Asher/Rodrik again. Ethan is too whiny!

• Most heartbreaking deaths in the whole of Telltale history.

I'd bring back Gared's pigs... i cri everytim ;(

• Gregor!

Just imagine how much better off we'd be with him back..

• Dameon aka my man, Omid.

• Before the first episode came out I thought we would control Gregor instead of Gared. So I was really hyped for being a lord (although both Ethan and Rodrik took the lord's place), but since that never happened, I'm gonna say - Gregor. And I also wished to see some interactions between him and his family. Like teaching Ryon how to wield a sword, or fighting on his other sons' side, we would promote Gared, etc.

• I'll save that choice for GARED

• It's quite tough actually between Rodrik or Ethan though I'm leaning towards Ethan he really didn't deserve to die yet

• i'm pretty sure he meant he'd bring back Gared if he died...

LordSIF posted: »

So who would u save? cuz obviously u would be controlling gared...

• Definitely Rodrik for me.

• I think it just the fact that you didnt play with him as much and he is quite young, as he grows i think he would have the same personality as gregor, respectful,wise and doesnt mind violence for when it comes to him #BringETHANbackTOlife

Not my brother! I would prefer to see Asher/Rodrik again. Ethan is too whiny!

• Exactly, Rodrik is my favourite character, even though i let him die at the end of episode 5, but Ethan i think kinda has the personality of Gregor, wise, respectful and doesnt mind violence

It's quite tough actually between Rodrik or Ethan though I'm leaning towards Ethan he really didn't deserve to die yet

• So who would u save? cuz obviously u would be controlling gared...

I'll save that choice for GARED

• Good point, Gregor as i said is a popular option but i think Ethan was meant to stay alive and not die, for the sake of the house, Gregor kinda seemed a bit old, if he did sstay alive, it will eventually be harder for him to fight, whereas when ethan grows he woould be a fresh new man ready to fight

MarteenPyro posted: »

Before the first episode came out I thought we would control Gregor instead of Gared. So I was really hyped for being a lord (although both

• I see why. But i think Rodrik had his time. ( even though rodrik was my favorite character) Still #bringETHANbackTOlife

MosesARose posted: »

Definitely Rodrik for me.

• Hahaha! I cant tell if ur serious or not lol

Poogers555 posted: »

Dameon aka my man, Omid.

• But what about the future of the house??

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Gregor! Just imagine how much better off we'd be with him back..

• That's why it would've been cool for me if we had to control Greg and teach Ethan how to wield a sword, then some years later when the old lord dies and a new gets to the throne, (Ethan himself) he would be shown as a warrior or something. Instead of bringing Rod the Terminator back to life, even though he's one of my favorite characters :\

Good point, Gregor as i said is a popular option but i think Ethan was meant to stay alive and not die, for the sake of the house, Gregor ki

• Exactly

i'm pretty sure he meant he'd bring back Gared if he died...

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited November 2015

What ReggiesLeftArm said

Feels weird typing that

So who would u save? cuz obviously u would be controlling gared...

• edited October 2015

Learn to spell :P

• They share a voice actor

Hahaha! I cant tell if ur serious or not lol

• I know... i was talking if he was serious bout dameon

They share a voice actor

• That doesnt make much sense, if the North Grove is a resurrection camp, and gared dies, how can he rsurrect him self if hes already dead? surely someone will have to do it in order to make Gared come back

What ReggiesLeftArm said Feels weird typing that

• Nah I'm alright. I can do whatever i want, and if you want to play this game, then your missing a full stop.

Learn to spell :P

• I'd bring back Norren, he seemed like a really good warrior with that Forrester axe and shield and hopfully Bowen returns to Ironrath because Norren and Bowen seem like the ultimate fighting team.

• Wow, I never heard any one say aboout Norren, however Norren has not been shown to die, we never saw him die on screen. In my playthrough, Bowen died, Lord Forrester seemed more important to me, but yeah....

NicWarden posted: »

I'd bring back Norren, he seemed like a really good warrior with that Forrester axe and shield and hopfully Bowen returns to Ironrath because Norren and Bowen seem like the ultimate fighting team.

• Dude if I had the choice to blow the resurrection I would say screw it and bring back Robb Stark. =P

• And a S2 is pretty confirmed as he Contract isn't even close to up. So if this is true itll be a TWD S3 5 ending thing.

I would resurrect Ethan, since he had a lot of potential for a great character arc. However, if we are going to have a Season 2 with the For

• If Rodrik was alive in my playthrough, i'd resurrect Arthur so they could get married. But since i saved Asher, i'd resurrect Ethan

• I looked at a wiki a few months back and what it said about a character frightens me for the safety of all the others

MarteenPyro posted: »

Before the first episode came out I thought we would control Gregor instead of Gared. So I was really hyped for being a lord (although both

Sign in to comment in this discussion.