Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• No problem. If you want goooood fanfiction you should always go to archive of our own or fanfiction.net. Google is not good enough for that.

Dracu98 posted: »

couldn't find any of them! what sorcery is this? are they hidden on page two of google or what? can you maybe tell me where I can find them?

• Hahaha, lewd potatos, that's Cotter's dream (ttg game of thrones) !

Eryka posted: »

Good night, lewd potatoes!

• Hello thread, just your daily reminder that

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life

• Good Night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Sorry for not being on all day guys, but I kinda had to spend Halloween with my real life family. :P Anyways, @HandsomeChef I promise I will be on all day tomorrow and we can finally see each other! Goodnight thread, and Happy Halloween!

• I'm going now, it's pretty late.

Good Night everyone! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• This is some good stuff here for sure! :]

• Good night! Though it's Sunday morning for me. On my way to airport now, hey, Finland, I'm coming!

Farauna posted: »

I'm going now, it's pretty late. Good Night everyone! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Working on something with the wonderful @GrowlingPeanut. As for what it is...Sorry, but my lips are sealed. ;)

• Did I miss anything good?

• Rhys : The hardest thing to do is to confess my feelings for Fiona.
    Vaughn : Actually it's harder to get toothpaste back into its container.

• Did you miss everyone reading M rated Rhyiona fanfics?

Did I miss anything good?

• Yes.

Mawula posted: »

Did you miss everyone reading M rated Rhyiona fanfics?

• That was cool. All the emotions, my god. The word is HEAT. It is a name if the fanfic on ao3 :)

Yes.

• Can I has link please?

Mawula posted: »

That was cool. All the emotions, my god. The word is HEAT. It is a name if the fanfic on ao3

• Heat
    And
    After the vault
    Enjoy!

Can I has link please?

• alright so i have concluded fish, rhonu and michael are the only rad and people here right now

Wait, so I'm not rad...?

the rest of you are weenies

WAIT, WHAT?! I PROVIDED YOU SOME JUVIA GIFS, GODDAMN IT!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

alright so i have concluded fish, rhonu and michael are the only rad and people here right now the rest of you are weenies especially rhys, i hope fiona kicks his ass

• Good morning, guys! ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• edited October 2015

Okay, guys, I have a question.

Two questions, actually. First: what the hell is going on down here?

And second: what is wrong whith this world? I mean, only 6,5% of the players refused to ship Rhysha, and 0,5% said they like someone else.

0,5%, CARL! Only 0,5% of all players choose Rhyona!

This world does not deserves a salvation.

This world is doomed.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

• But we're still the most viewed thread on the website.

Okay, guys, I have a question. Two questions, actually. First: what the hell is going on down here? And second: what is wrong whith th

• edited October 2015

I just saw your avatar and some big letters, so when I read the text it was shouted by Deathwing.

It was weird.

Hello thread, just your daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life

• what the hell is going on down here?

i've been in this thread since june and i still wonder that sometimes

Only 0,5% of all players choose Rhyona! This world does not deserves a salvation.

I AGREE... though i think it's because rhysha was easier to get, kinda like the default option

Okay, guys, I have a question. Two questions, actually. First: what the hell is going on down here? And second: what is wrong whith th

• edited October 2015

Okay, then this thread deserves salvation.
    But the rest of the world is still not. Unless they abandon the false pairing of Rhysha, and embrace the light of Rhyona.
    enter image description here

But we're still the most viewed thread on the website.

• good morning guys...

i think i'm catching a cold :(

• oh vaughn. <3

Rhys : The hardest thing to do is to confess my feelings for Fiona. Vaughn : Actually it's harder to get toothpaste back into its container.

• Sup guys.

"After the Vault" got updated!

• Yes. Yes. Yes.

SmolGui posted: »

Sup guys. "After the Vault" got updated!

• I JUST READ IT AND AW

enter image description here

Sup guys. "After the Vault" got updated!

• Rhys is so smooth in it.

rhonu posted: »

I JUST READ IT AND AW

• I feel you, I've got the cold myself and I'm kinda freaked out, because I can't let myself not to go to school.. too many exams next week.. :/ Goddamn this weather.

good morning guys... i think i'm catching a cold

• aw i've been in that situation a lot (i tend to get sick when i'm stressed out) and it sucks :(( i hope you get better and good luck with those exams!!

Narraya posted: »

I feel you, I've got the cold myself and I'm kinda freaked out, because I can't let myself not to go to school.. too many exams next week.. Goddamn this weather.

• yes, he has his moments B) and that singing... tbh it's true troy baker sings like an angel, rhys needs to sing in season 2... i don't care what

he could sing the phonebook and i would cry

Rhys is so smooth in it.

• Yeah, the problem is I also tend to get sick a lot and my teachers get suspicous..

But thank you, and I hope you get better too!

aw i've been in that situation a lot (i tend to get sick when i'm stressed out) and it sucks ( i hope you get better and good luck with those exams!!

• YOOOOO

Sorry guys for the 3 day silence... had a project to work on and didn't have time for more designs!!! I wanted to do something special for halloween but ... ;-; maybe I can do something today .. maybe ;-;

• I AGREE... though i think it's because rhysha was easier to get, kinda like the default option

I suppose it is. I mean, Rhysha can be get even without that flower, just select an option in that dialogue before the Vault.

Still don't understand, tho, what Telltale have found in it, that they forcing Rhysha so heavily. Come on, guys, Rhys looks waaaay much better whith Fyona. And Sasha is more like a bro. Or bro-bro-bro, if you gave her that flower.

what the hell is going on down here? i've been in this thread since june and i still wonder that sometimes Only 0,5% of all pl

• Same.

yes, he has his moments and that singing... tbh it's true troy baker sings like an angel, rhys needs to sing in season 2... i don't care what he could sing the phonebook and i would cry

• Welcome back m8!

XDJulieXD posted: »

YOOOOO Sorry guys for the 3 day silence... had a project to work on and didn't have time for more designs!!! I wanted to do something special for halloween but ... ;-; maybe I can do something today .. maybe ;-;

• yeah, i don't hate rhysha but i like rhys and fiona's dynamic better. i still ship sasha with august x)

I AGREE... though i think it's because rhysha was easier to get, kinda like the default option I suppose it is. I mean, Rhysha can b

• Hey Y'all, how we holdin' up?

I probably wont be on here until around 4-5 GMT. Its my brother in-laws birthday.

So bye... again. :)

• Here's an idea for his birthday cake fam

enter link description here

Hey Y'all, how we holdin' up? I probably wont be on here until around 4-5 GMT. Its my brother in-laws birthday. So bye... again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.