Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That saddens me. A world where someone has never eaten peanut butter... ;~;

Mawula posted: »

Never heard if it. Absolutely honestly. I live on the other planet confirmed :DD And I never ate peanut butter too.

• Well it's not like I'm going to stop writing. You don't have to worry. :P

Klowbi posted: »

BECAUSE ITS SOOOOO GOOD AND I WANT MORE ;A;

• Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna go read it right now!

enter image description here

SmolGui posted: »

Sup guys. "After the Vault" got updated!

• Bye! Hope you have fun! <3

Hey Y'all, how we holdin' up? I probably wont be on here until around 4-5 GMT. Its my brother in-laws birthday. So bye... again.

• Bye.. have fun.. here! <3

Bye! Hope you have fun!

• It totaly reminds me of my nan's 69th birthday...

I don't see her anymore.

Here's an idea for his birthday cake fam enter link description here

• rhyiona thread after episode 4

rhyiona thread after episode 5

• Help me make the decision, guys. I finished the game yesterday. Or rather tried to finish it. But this romance situation is driving me crazy. Obviously, Rhys X Fiona looks like the way to go. When you see them squabble and bicker and tease each other, you just know they have to end up together. It’s cute and funny etc, etc. No-brainer for me. But apparently talltale doesn’t think so. Instead they force Rhys X Sasha romance on me. Which I don’t like for some reason. Maybe Sasha is too childish, or maybe it is invisible barrier between protagonists and secondary characters. Or maybe it’s just strange, that game suddenly become so stubborn and onesided when it comes to romance. Something about it seems off to me. BUT, the bigger problem is with Rhyona. There is barely any story to talk about. One line of dialog in the end to confirm the possibility of something in the future. Like scriptwriters throwing me a bone, so that I can shut up and be relatively content. And for all we know they can put all these characters in Borderlands 3 and make Rhysha canon, because majority voted for them.
    So here is the conundrum. Rhysha is not That bad, it is just seems pretty random. And it makes me feel like I missing out on much better story. Rhyona is perfect in every way. Except, developers themselves don’t like this idea. And it makes me feel like I am playing the game wrong.

• ebony lol

rhonu posted: »

rhyiona thread after episode 4 rhyiona thread after episode 5

• oh boy!

gonna read it right now!

• I say, say a big fat 'Screw you!' to the writers and choose Rhyiona. They try to force something we don't want? Refuse it. We chose the harder path, but it is well worth it.

Help me make the decision, guys. I finished the game yesterday. Or rather tried to finish it. But this romance situation is driving me crazy

• I'm just passing by.

I have had a very busy last few days. I have nearly 50 pages of comments to look through as well :P

Just posting this cuz I'm not dead or gone or whatever! I will be back! Later today and most of tomorrow will be spent playing catch up on here :D

Bye for now! <3

• i drew it like that so i wouldn't have to attempt the other eye.

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's pretty, I like how you drew her hair

• i remember when i joined after ep3 and that infamous flower scene

it literally took me 3 seconds to decide that rhyiona was the way to go

who cares about canon when you have an awesome, welcoming, loving community that wants to have a good time above everything else

Help me make the decision, guys. I finished the game yesterday. Or rather tried to finish it. But this romance situation is driving me crazy

• Nick: Pussy...

Quiff posted: »

Rhys: Hah, you know what?! I don't need this right now--I am leaving, LEAVING. GOOD BYE.

• edited October 2015

i know what you mean... i'm happy with what they did in episode 5 because i thought we wouldn't even get the chance to vaguely imply it, and i was so pessimistic about it and my hopes were so low, that tiny scene made me very happy. i do understand that to some people who had normal expectations it can feel a bit "now we throw this little scene at the end so they shut up" and i also wish they developed and explored it more. :(

though this has taught me that we don't know what will happen in the future so there's no point in worrying about it, i thought rhyiona was sunk and an impossible dream but it turned out to be a bit more plausible after episode 5... so i don't worry about what will happen because i don't know. e.g. i feel like they wouldn't be so cruel to throw us that scene and then ignore it in a hypotetical season 2. maybe they keep letting us choose... if rhysha ends up being the only possibility in the future then i will cry and be sad, but not now!

• its the 1st of november you know what that means...

mistletoe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hope you both get better.

Narraya posted: »

Yeah, the problem is I also tend to get sick a lot and my teachers get suspicous.. But thank you, and I hope you get better too!

• Not real good to be honest, I'm getting into a fight with two of my supposedly best friends ;__;

Other than that, I got the first place in some exams so yay~

How are you?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys! ^-^ How are you all today?

• to be honest, if people knew there was another opinion im sure they would have taken it. I picked it the first time because i didnt want rhys to end up alone because i thought the keep away from sasha choice meant rhys would have no one, had i known that was an option i definitely would of picked it.

Okay, guys, I have a question. Two questions, actually. First: what the hell is going on down here? And second: what is wrong whith th

• Don't worry, my friend, we all played this game wrong.

Rhysha is feeling way too forced. Especially in front of looks that Fiona and Rhys gives each other the whole game. And honestly, I hate when the game is forcing me to do something I don't want to. Especially the game with the freedom to choose.

Becides, I can't steal other's girlfriend. Especially when this "other" is August.

• enter image description here

how do you draw mistletoe?

MeatBicycle posted: »

its the 1st of november you know what that means... mistletoe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Ha-ha, OK! You all sure know how to convince and inspire. So basically end credits song speaks directly to Rhyona fans.
    "Can't worry 'bout what's behind you or what's coming for you further up the road. I try not to hold on to what is gone, I try to do right what is wrong. I try to keep on keeping on"

rhonu posted: »

i know what you mean... i'm happy with what they did in episode 5 because i thought we wouldn't even get the chance to vaguely imply it, and

• FINALLY

I love that story ;__;

• edited October 2015

Not real good to be honest, I'm getting into a fight with two of my supposedly best friends ;__;

Oh ;-; Hugs Raven.

Other than that, I got the first place in some exams so yay~

Congrats. ^-^

How are you?

I'm good. Just played Team Fortress 2 for a while and got a new melee weapon xD Thank you for asking c:

Not real good to be honest, I'm getting into a fight with two of my supposedly best friends ;__; Other than that, I got the first place in some exams so yay~ How are you?

• Telltale basically said that its up to Gearbox if they want to include Rhys and Fiona in Borderlands 3, and I honestly think they made Rhys and Fiona disappear so gearbox wouldnt have to decide what would be "cannon" or not, or need to include them.

• That's very pretty and cute. :)

how do you draw mistletoe?

• hehe, yes, that's accurate!

i mean, i'm not saying i'm 100% sure it will happen in future games, i'm not the most optimistic person in the world, but they let us leave the possibility open and they wouldn't do that just because, wouldn't they...?

Ha-ha, OK! You all sure know how to convince and inspire. So basically end credits song speaks directly to Rhyona fans. "Can't worry 'bout

• HYPE FOR ARBY N THE CHIEF FINAL SEASON PREMIERE!

• wait thats still going? i thought they stopped doing it? :D

HYPE FOR ARBY N THE CHIEF FINAL SEASON PREMIERE!

• Jon's still doing one final season.

Zeratuel posted: »

wait thats still going? i thought they stopped doing it?

• i don't understand, so they made them disappear so gearbox can include them wherever they want?

Poogers555 posted: »

Telltale basically said that its up to Gearbox if they want to include Rhys and Fiona in Borderlands 3, and I honestly think they made Rhys and Fiona disappear so gearbox wouldnt have to decide what would be "cannon" or not, or need to include them.

• Hey, everyone, how are--

flashbacks

• Hey, Wolfie ^-^

3... 2... 1... c:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, everyone, how are-- flashbacks

• oh that makes me feel much better

can always count on wolfenus B)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Wolfie ^-^ 3... 2... 1... c:

• Last night was last night, you don't need to remember

Hey, everyone, how are-- flashbacks

• give me some rhyiona and maybe I'll believe you

Eryka posted: »

Last night was last night, you don't need to remember

• (guess who just found a Restructuring Conference Call aka Loaderbot/the strangers shotgun)

• RHYIONA

give me some rhyiona and maybe I'll believe you

• Santa?

(guess who just found a Restructuring Conference Call aka Loaderbot/the strangers shotgun)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.