Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Maybe she should try to eat oil? :>

Mawula posted: »

But she is so small! She should eat more! (Alright, motherly mode off )

• rhonu likes fighting with her son confirmed

rhonu posted: »

ok i'll admit it's fun

• edited November 2015

"Okay, it's my turn to drive!" Sasha's voice cut the air, and Rhys shuddered from his half-slumber.

"O-okay." He agreed, straightening his numb legs and crawling from the driver's seat. They were all tired, driving restlessly to Old Haven. It was not the physical tiredness, as the van was restored to be very comfortable. But the monotonous shifts of driving, the endless desert around, and the thoughts about Vallory and mysterious assasin woman still following them somewhere were enough to quench any optimistic notions.

And Jack, of course, Rhys thought bitterly as he slowly walked his way to the couch. He was turning crazy, and looking even more crazy to his friend. Friends, plural, as Rhys corrected himself with a faint smile. Fiona did acknowledge that before witnesses. That was not a small gain, he considered. Perhaps, there was still some hope left for the happy ending of their unimaginable adventure.

Rhys lay down, silently cursing Scooter for making such short sleeping places. Everything inside the van was very compact, the kitchen squeezed in the corner just beside the bunk beds. Propping up his pillow, Rhys gained access to the view of it. Fiona was cooking, he noted. He should have heard her moving around on his way there, but he was probably too deep in thought to do that. It was a merry, comforting sight, so Rhys decided to watch her for a while until the sleep would claim him.

She was the only one of them who could actually do it. She was now peeling potatos and putting them into a big pot to lie there in the water. She was really fast with her knife and a gentle 'plop!' sound of a drowning vegetable reached Rhys' ears about every ten seconds. Rhys sighed wistfully. Who could imagine this small slender woman in an apron, humming a tune to herself, making a supper, to be a gun-wielding con artist? She did not look dangerous at all.

Rhys suddenly realized he would miss it, all of it, once they are done...or gone. No, not in the second case, he corrected himself. But still, it was the closest thing to family he had in almost a decade, since he got that small lonely apartment on Helios. He was never keen on cooking. And he was not used to having so much people around him all day long. But he could get used to it, he really could.

"You know I can see your idiotic smile in a mirror, right?" Fiona ruined the perfect harmony, barely constraining the laughter. She had probably watched him for a good while now. The kitchen sink was also a washing basin, damn that narrow space, and had a mirror over it.

"Move your lazy ass over here and help me, since you're not sleeping." She added. "Wash those potatoes, rub them thoroughly with your fingers."

Who was he to not obey her orders? Rhys got up and came up to her, running a hand through his hair disheveled from lying on the bed. He looked inside the pot and put in his both hands hesitantly. He had no idea what he was doing.

"Wait, is that robot thing of yours waterproof?!" Fiona asked in an alarmed voice.

"Of course it is." Rhys replied calmly, smirking at her sudden panic. "How do you think I would take the shower otherwise?" He shrugged his shoulders and took one potato in each hand. It felt really weird, like pieces of very sturdy soap.

"I do not think about you taking the shower!" Fiona fumed indignantly. "Oh my god...now I do." She squeezed her eyes shut, shaking her head violently, as if trying to remove the image from her brain.

Rhys pursed his lips, taking out his hands out of the pot and crossing the arms on his chest. "Well, I don't see anything wrong with me taking the shower, which, in fact, I miss much on this godforsaken ride. All this sweating..."

"Drop it already, will you?" Fiona interrupted him, trying to sound angry. But the way her cheeks reddened and the way she swiped the pot from under his nose and began cutting the vegetables in pieces in her hand energetically hinted her discomfort with the discussed topic. Rhys grinned. Who could blame her, she was not made of stone, he mused.

He followed her movements with his eyes, awed by her skill: she managed to cut the potato holding it with the same hand as the knife, never cutting herself. She was concentrated, looking only on her hands, all worked up at first, but slowly calming down.

"So," she began casually, "what did you eat then if you don't cook?"

How did she know he didn't-...nah, it was too obvious, Rhys reasoned.

"Well, I like pizza. A lot." He answered softly, glad to see her looking back at him again. She was much prettier without that hat.

Fiona laughed, the amusement glittering in her eyes.

"I worked in a pizza restaurant as a teenager. I know how to make pizza." She teased.

What?! Rhys felt the ground shatter under his feet, as he clutched the kitchen table to steady himself. His breathing became ragged, coming out of his mouth. He stared at the woman, no the ANGEL in front of him.

He momentarily imagined her making a dough, spreading it on the kitchen table in his Helios apartment, bringing the hot crusty pieces of heaven under melted cheese to his, no, their bed, letting him bite it from her hand till he could kiss her fingers, speaking Italian to compliment her talent...

"Mmmm...mmm.." Was what he said in reality, staring with wide eyes at Fiona.

"Huh? Is that what your favourite pizza type is called?" Fiona frowned quizzically.

"No, it's called... Meat Feast ." He flushed a bit, blinking his imaginary Fiona away.

"Pandoran speciality, well. Once we're done with that Vault, I'll make you one." She promised.

If he could widen his eyes further, he would.

"Wait, c-can you repeat that?" He turned on his eye to record the video proof. "I need to record it, for the case you reconsider that."

Fiona pointed a finger at him: "Turn off that thing! I warned you about scanning me! Turn it off-" she grabbed the knife and Rhys finally switched off the cybernetics.

"Okay, okay, no need to get violent." He smiled at her, knowing that the video was still recorded.

He watched the video many times after that, because it was at that moment that he realized he loved her.

• it's okay, michael, i guess i attach too much emotional value in what i cook for him

maybe it's my fault after all, i should stop trying to be a part of his life and just... let him be

MichaelBP posted: »

Aren't you being a bit of a rude lil' shit towards your mother?

• Hey don't cry, or I'll start crying as well. ;___;

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

In the meantime, I'll just...

• And cooking show ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you missed family drama

• Well, this is some really good drama. ;)

...yes

• Over there!

'Points a block down the road'

Ugh, fine where does the line start?

• edited November 2015

How do I make paragraphs? It looks awful :(
    Never mind, I used <br.

"Okay, it's my turn to drive!" Sasha's voice cut the air, and Rhys shuddered from his half-slumber. "O-okay." He agreed, straightening hi

• <3

She's adorable! 2cute4me

• well not the in-character me

but the out-character me enjoys the frick out of it

rhonu likes fighting with her son confirmed

• double Enter :)

How do I make paragraphs? It looks awful Never mind, I used <br.

• edited November 2015

Thank you! I had this idea on my mind ever since Gortys said that one eating line in episode 4. :3 Gortys is so precious!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Oh my gosh this is so precious Hanna!!! Adorable

• that too :P

And cooking show

• what a confession

this is shocking

well not the in-character me but the out-character me enjoys the frick out of it

• I wish I could stop crying but Rhys just doesn't believe me... One of my favorite people on the thread and he doesn't believe me ;__;

Hey don't cry, or I'll start crying as well. ;___;

• edited November 2015

okay so wheres that confirmation that rhys is ripped? i need it... for something.

• Fine.

Over there! 'Points a block down the road'

• Thanks!

Thanks again haha! :'D Axolotl is finally back baby!

OMG SO CUTE! ^-^ Also, nice avatar, Hanna ~-^

• She is! I can't get enough of her! ;__; But now I think I should draw something else for a change lol :P

Thanks ~-^ It's great to have my old axoface back!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh god Gortys ;-; You're too cute ;-; Her face in the end tho :') Sweeeet avatar by the way Hanna!

• H-heaven...

"Okay, it's my turn to drive!" Sasha's voice cut the air, and Rhys shuddered from his half-slumber. "O-okay." He agreed, straightening hi

• No this isn't your fault. Your son is just too much of a whiny, immature baby to realize what a great mother he has. :(

it's okay, michael, i guess i attach too much emotional value in what i cook for him maybe it's my fault after all, i should stop trying to be a part of his life and just... let him be

• He watched the video many times after that, because it was at that moment that he realized he loved her.

Hoooly crap :O

That's so sweet <3 I love how you're describing everything so poetically!

• Clappy used to be my favourite but now Gorty is my absolute fave :)

Gortys is the best robot ever in anything. She shares that spot with Loader-Bot and ClapTrap

• Hello there everyone! I hope you're all doing fine today. :)

• i need it... for something.

Check the AMA thread!... it was around there somewhere...

lottii-lu posted: »

okay so wheres that confirmation that rhys is ripped? i need it... for something.

• oh youu! ;__;

OMG I OD'ed on perfection

• thank you, paul ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BigBadPaul posted: »

i need it... for something. Check the AMA thread!... it was around there somewhere...

• for science ?

oh shit I just searched on google images "tales from the borderlands rhys shirtless" and.... yeah if you wanna see some of "that stuff" go ahead

• enter image description here

You're welcome.

thank you, paul ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• There are times where the person we care about the most is the one who hurts us. And that makes me want to smack him even more.

I wish I could stop crying but Rhys just doesn't believe me... One of my favorite people on the thread and he doesn't believe me ;__;

• It's Rhys being poetic about his love :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

He watched the video many times after that, because it was at that moment that he realized he loved her. Hoooly crap :O That's so sweet I love how you're describing everything so poetically!

• oh my god... i got too curious...

kill me...

Brawl posted: »

for science ? oh shit I just searched on google images "tales from the borderlands rhys shirtless" and.... yeah if you wanna see some of "that stuff" go ahead

• kill me...

If you wish...

oh my god... i got too curious... kill me...

• Whatever you draw is fine by me ;)

And it's zoomed in now, adorable xD

nohuhhuh posted: »

She is! I can't get enough of her! ;__; But now I think I should draw something else for a change lol :P Thanks ~-^ It's great to have my old axoface back!

• Sometimes I forget that this game is over. I'm trying to remember when the next episode is coming out and then I remember... ;__;

i want to cry... no more rhyiona for years... why am I so emotional these days

• enter image description here

• edited November 2015

okay so wheres that confirmation that rhys is ripped?

Not an actual picture, John!

...damn it.

• usually i would say "god damn it, John" in these cases but... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.