Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• !!!!!!

now I get all those questions! this is so cute. :D

Mawula posted: »

"Okay, it's my turn to drive!" Sasha's voice cut the air, and Rhys shuddered from his half-slumber. "O-okay." He agreed, straightening hi

• Awesome job!

"Okay, it's my turn to drive!" Sasha's voice cut the air, and Rhys shuddered from his half-slumber. "O-okay." He agreed, straightening hi

• Guess who is making our fave couple on sims?

this gal

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

usually i would say "god damn it, John" in these cases but... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hi! We are feeding Rhys and Gortys ;)

kristi78968 posted: »

Hello there everyone! I hope you're all doing fine today.

• I love it!

• Pure rhyiona, hahaha.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

!!!!!! now I get all those questions! this is so cute.

• Yay... more nightmares ;-;

Why in hell did I search that? ;__;

Brawl posted: »

for science ? oh shit I just searched on google images "tales from the borderlands rhys shirtless" and.... yeah if you wanna see some of "that stuff" go ahead

• THIS IS ADORABLE I LOVE IT <333 rhyiona and cooking, my two loves in life

• hey! be glad that this is one of your rare redeeming qualities...

BigBadPaul posted: »

okay so wheres that confirmation that rhys is ripped? Not an actual picture, John! ...damn it.

• OOh this is nice! Like Joey said, I like how you are describing their actions, it makes this story feel very lively! Good job!! :3

• there is no confirmation

i mean a dev joked about it but it was a joke... right...? it w as ajoke...??????? [starts crying] it ws a jok

okay so wheres that confirmation that rhys is ripped? i need it... for something.

• edited November 2015

She thinks she might've gone mute for a few seconds.

It's either that or she knows this has to be some sort of hilariously twisted dream .

Rhys is right there, at her feet, and he's sweating so much she seriously worries, even amidst her own confusion, that he's gonna drop dead from dehydration soon. He's gritting his teeth and his expression is set on a frown and she's sure he's trying to keep what little of his cool he has left.

When she finally finds her voice again, she doesn't like how squeaky it ends up coming out.

"Co-come again?"

She's not expecting her own stuttering and it takes her by surprise as soon as it leaves her mouth. He doesn't expect it either, she can tell, because his expression quickly shifts to a mouth agape before he seemingly decides this is just the nudge he needs.

"I asked... crap, why you gotta make this even harder..." he whines and she almost pities him for a second.

Fiona still finds it in her to send a glare his way and, even if it's probably got half the intensity she'd like, it still makes recoil and run a hand -- his free hand -- through his hair nervously. It ends up sticking out everywhere and the contrast with his tidy outfit would have been funny if she hadn't been concerned with the situation at hand.

"Okay, okay!" He yelps and mumbles something under his breath that sounds awfully like 'scary'. "Marry me."

That's what she thought she'd heard.

"I... did you hit your head?"

The sound of him facepalming is a little sickening and she's pretty sure the metal hand is going to leave a mark on his face that's going to take a while to disappear. He seems unfazed at first but the wince under his breath gives away that no, he hasn't gotten stronger.

"I mean," she continues when he offers no answer, "I know you already talk a lot of crap all day but--"

"Whoa, whoa," he waves an arm at her angrily, "if you were gonna say no you didn't have to offend me!"

"Okay, first off, I didn't say no," she crosses her arms and the glimmer of hope in his eyes makes her realise what exactly she'd implied, "and second of all, please grow up."

He huffs and his cheeks puff out and she wants to punch herself for even considering reaching over and pinching them.

"Hey, I'm human too, you know..."

"That's debatable," she snorts pointing at his arm, "I'd say you're half."

"Oh, for the love of..."

She's not sure how long passes with him just kneeling there in front of her but it's long enough that he tries to subtly change knees and she wonders if he's gonna have a mark there too.

Eventually, he coughs -- a little more loudly than necessary and she knows he wants attention until and suddenly she remembers she really hasn't answered him yet.

"Uh, Rhys," she adjusts her hat with a little forced smile, "we're not even together."

"...We're not?"

If he's joking she really can't tell because the surprise in his voice seems as genuine as he can muster and she briefly wonders what exactly she's done to give him this idea.

"Rhys," she clears her throat in an attempt to stay calm, "I have never even kissed you."

"Details," he waves her off and she's sorely tempted to knock him out, "I mean, I told you I liked you and you seemed okay with it so we're technically a thing."

"Technically." She repeats, her lips forming a thin line.

He doesn't catch the sarcasm and his nod comes hand in hand with a smile that stops her from calling him out on it and she knows that for once she's lost this battle before it even begun.

"Aw, come on," he senses the slightly lingering hesitation, "here, I'll fix it."

And just like that, he's on his feet again and he's pressing his lips against her.

She'd never have considered him to have the guts to do something like this -- but then again, he'd made the first move -- so it takes her by so much surprise that she doesn't have time to respond before he's already pulling back.

"There," he offers her a grin that tells her he probably knows he effect this had on her, "now will you marry me?"

She doesn't think she could have stopped herself.

"...Yes."

something short and light cause i've been way too mushy lately

• What Sims? 3 or 4? Can't wait to see hawt Fiona and 69% legs Rhys.

Guess who is making our fave couple on sims? this gal

• So, I was playing with @1602637 (Kimmy-klu) for the first time in Borderlands 2 with my laggy computer at midnight. Lol.

Kimmy... Where do you think you're going?!

• edited November 2015

Pure rhyiona

Now THAT would be an understatement!...

Pure rhyiona, hahaha.

• edited November 2015

"god dammit john" pretty much became a tradition at this point xD

usually i would say "god damn it, John" in these cases but... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh yeah apparently feeding is today's theme :D

Hi! We are feeding Rhys and Gortys

• please edit that before more people suffer please oh god my eyes

Brawl posted: »

for science ? oh shit I just searched on google images "tales from the borderlands rhys shirtless" and.... yeah if you wanna see some of "that stuff" go ahead

• oh yyeaah!! we need more Gortys and Claptrap asap! :'D

Guess who is making our fave couple on sims? this gal

• trust me, you'll enjoy it much more when you grow up

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yay... more nightmares ;-; Why in hell did I search that? ;__;

• Halfway through, when he mentions the shower:

This was wonderful!

• Oh god O_o

This is how the humanity became, huh? :s

trust me, you'll enjoy it much more when you grow up

• come again?

She thinks she might've gone mute for a few seconds. It's either that or she knows this has to be some sort of hilariously twisted dream

• OH MY GOD YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i know i already told you but your writing is always so in character and spot on, i love it <3

She thinks she might've gone mute for a few seconds. It's either that or she knows this has to be some sort of hilariously twisted dream

• god DAMN IT

come again?

• I ate these little Karelian pastrys with rice today :D good food is inspiring!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh yeah apparently feeding is today's theme

• yup

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh god O_o This is how the humanity became, huh?

• it was a pretty easy target tbh :P

god DAMN IT

• thank you thank you <3

i wanted to make this one less serious cause... borderlands :P

rhonu posted: »

OH MY GOD YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i know i already told you but your writing is always so in character and spot on, i love it

• I'm gonna do just Rhys and Fi on sims 4 but the whole little family on sims 3. :)

What Sims? 3 or 4? Can't wait to see hawt Fiona and 69% legs Rhys.

• That's great to hear! :) But i have some others ideas in my mind, I just need to get inspired again instead of being lazy and hang out on Youtube

yeah it's greeting everyone with those big eyes :3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Whatever you draw is fine by me And it's zoomed in now, adorable xD

• XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

oh yyeaah!! we need more Gortys and Claptrap asap! :'D

• i should have known :P

it was a pretty easy target tbh :P

• there, there rhonu, it's okay. there is always headcanons.

but now i wonder, if rhys is ripped, then what about fiona?

rhonu posted: »

there is no confirmation i mean a dev joked about it but it was a joke... right...? it w as ajoke...??????? [starts crying] it ws a jok

• doesn't rhyiona make you wanna chop down a tree and eat it???

• Aaaaaaa! Dear lord, it's awesome! I love it when Rhys turns all decisive :)

• thank youuu <3 making it up to him for all the bullying :P

Aaaaaaa! Dear lord, it's awesome! I love it when Rhys turns all decisive

• Why do things always get good around here right before I have to go to work?!?

• ooh nice! that sounds delicious! I didn't eat anything good today since my mom wasn't at home and I can't cook myself so... xD

But yeah good food makes you happy and it's much more likely to feel inspired when you are happy :>

I ate these little Karelian pastrys with rice today good food is inspiring!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.