Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• nah. the nuke-rocket-launcher, THAT'S the stuff my wet dreams are made of! I still remember it like it was yesterday...I killed so many people in the beatdown-bar to get more and more torgue-tokens...and then, finally, my hands layed upon the legendary orange weapon...the first shot...the first explosion...it looked like the most beautiful art to me, a rainbow that shows you the colours of death and pain...it was breathtaking...

i think granade's most op weapon in the game.

• what if people complain

rhonu posted: »

but i want kisses

• Yes but still..I literally just looked away for couple of seconds and boom.. you are here again :'D

Yeah maybe. Some of my friends are really active there but I don't really see why it's such a fun place? I mean there are some really funny and talented people out there but I find it difficult to approach those people behind their posts. There you have to be really good and famous to get in contact with other people.. well at least this is how I see it..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you know me, sanic powers maybe it's better that way, honestly, tumblr is... scary

• dang it. nah, now it's too late to post it anywhere else anyways (translation: I just don't want to), but now I know for the next time. thanks cap ^^

JumpyJoey posted: »

Um, one of the mods accidentally put it together with another thread, which made it lose its likes and views... I think. Oh, and the link no

• WHY?

BECAUSE TELLTALE DOESN'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT REAL ROMANCE

why arent rhys and fiona married yet i wrote that story because this makes me SAD

• and I'm on a tablet, imagine on a computer B)

yeah but how do you get famous in the first place? you gotta start somewhere no matter where you are. things don't magically get good for people so don't worry too much. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes but still..I literally just looked away for couple of seconds and boom.. you are here again :'D Yeah maybe. Some of my friends are re

• now I feel like yelling too

WHAT IF THEY MARRY INSIDE THE VAULT AND WE NEVER FIND OUT???

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

WHY? BECAUSE TELLTALE DOESN'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS ABOUT REAL ROMANCE

• wtf dude

Sounds like fun.... Ah crap I missed the Wolf slapping, Dammit!

• Laziness will be the death of us all... No problemo, Dracu ^-^

Dracu98 posted: »

dang it. nah, now it's too late to post it anywhere else anyways (translation: I just don't want to), but now I know for the next time. thanks cap ^^

• SQUAD GOALS!!! also sorry for my shameless self-promoting haha hah ha a ily

enter image description here

• GOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTYSSSS

SQUAD GOALS!!! also sorry for my shameless self-promoting haha hah ha a ily

• They kinda do these couple things in the wrong order..

First they had a kid and then it took millions of years to get them to say something nice to each other :'D

why arent rhys and fiona married yet i wrote that story because this makes me SAD

• YOU KNOW THAT TELL-NON-RHYIONA-TALE WOULD NEVER DO THAT PFFT GIT REAL

now I feel like yelling too WHAT IF THEY MARRY INSIDE THE VAULT AND WE NEVER FIND OUT???

• i know its a little early, but anyone planning on writing a fiona x rhys christmas story?

• edited November 2015

there's a granade dude it can one shot bosses but yea nuke rocket launcher is realy realy op.

Dracu98 posted: »

nah. the nuke-rocket-launcher, THAT'S the stuff my wet dreams are made of! I still remember it like it was yesterday...I killed so many peop

• that little pIECE OF METAL WAS hard to draw

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTYSSSS

• oh, you bet on it.

Zeratuel posted: »

i know its a little early, but anyone planning on writing a fiona x rhys christmas story?

• DON'T CALL HER THAT!! SHE HAS FEELINGS TOO!!

that little pIECE OF METAL WAS hard to draw

• WTF HAVE FAITH!!

YOU KNOW THAT TELL-NON-RHYIONA-TALE WOULD NEVER DO THAT PFFT GIT REAL

• does this mean gortys was an accident???

nohuhhuh posted: »

They kinda do these couple things in the wrong order.. First they had a kid and then it took millions of years to get them to say something nice to each other :'D

• that tiny pIECE OF METAL WITH FEELINGS AND OVERLOAD CUTENESS

DON'T CALL HER THAT!! SHE HAS FEELINGS TOO!!

• okay, that's good

that tiny pIECE OF METAL WITH FEELINGS AND OVERLOAD CUTENESS

• ONCE SEASON 2 IS CONFIRMED I WILL START HAVING SOME

PLS IT'S CALLED LIFE

WTF HAVE FAITH!!

• alright thought so. :D

oh, you bet on it.

• thanx

okay, that's good

• kreygasm

oh, you bet on it.

• gosh darn it we all thought we wouldn't get rhyiona and now look at us

faith

ONCE SEASON 2 IS CONFIRMED I WILL START HAVING SOME PLS IT'S CALLED LIFE

• bet 100$ you're gonna delete it by accident

runs

oh, you bet on it.

• Well, don't overwork yourself too much, K bae.(^^,)

I HAVE NO IDEA BECAUSE IM TOO BUSY DRAWING I LSOT M Y LIFE

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Instead of Tales from the Borderlands it should be Tales from the F#####lands, an episodic p#rn game. S2 is going to be 100% Rhyiona, Rhysha, Rhack or Gayperion.

• thanks for jinxing it

Brawl posted: »

bet 100$ you're gonna delete it by accident runs

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Instead of Tales from the Borderlands it should be Tales from the F#####lands, an episodic p#rn game. S2 is going to be 100% Rhyiona, Rhysha, Rhack or Gayperion.

• u should be careful about what u say bc banlands aren't that far away from all of us

Eryka posted: »

• Oh snap, it's looking great, Awesome job! (゚ヮ゚)

SQUAD GOALS!!! also sorry for my shameless self-promoting haha hah ha a ily

• FAITH DIED AND BIGBY COULDN'T SAVE HER GET OVER IT

gosh darn it we all thought we wouldn't get rhyiona and now look at us faith

• I really didn't mean that I should be more famous on Tumblr :'D I just find it difficult to have fun there. If I really wanted to have more followers I should first of all be more active there :D But maybe at some point I find myself there...like if my teacher tells me to market my school works on Tumblr or something like that ..who knows :>

and I'm on a tablet, imagine on a computer yeah but how do you get famous in the first place? you gotta start somewhere no matter where you are. things don't magically get good for people so don't worry too much.

• Is that edit better?

u should be careful about what u say bc banlands aren't that far away from all of us

• THANK you a lot <3 :D

Oh snap, it's looking great, Awesome job! (゚ヮ゚)

• what the FUCK

too far

FAITH DIED AND BIGBY COULDN'T SAVE HER GET OVER IT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.