Who would you bring back

Comments

• Dude I am still on the Maester is the traitor train and I think the choice in episode 5 wasn't actually the traitor but the maester using them and threatening to kill the whole family.

LordSIF posted: »

I see why. But i think Rodrik had his time. ( even though rodrik was my favorite character) Still #bringETHANbackTOlife

• The Red Wedding already started, plus contract and you aren't stopping canon. Bowen is alive-ish and who knows where Norren is. He better get me an army I saved his squire the ungrateful prick.

Wow, I never heard any one say aboout Norren, however Norren has not been shown to die, we never saw him die on screen. In my playthrough, Bowen died, Lord Forrester seemed more important to me, but yeah....

• Should I be afraid...? Which character?

Valebread posted: »

I looked at a wiki a few months back and what it said about a character frightens me for the safety of all the others

• Ethan, everyone who died in episode 5 (except traitor)

• edited November 2015

I said learn to spell not learn to punctuate :P

Nah I'm alright. I can do whatever i want, and if you want to play this game, then your missing a full stop.

• Why did you kill the traitor ?

enter image description here

gomatamo posted: »

Ethan, everyone who died in episode 5 (except traitor)

• Really? Im not sure how the maester can threaten the "traitor". are you also on the train that the maester is Ebbert, whose at the citadel?

Dude I am still on the Maester is the traitor train and I think the choice in episode 5 wasn't actually the traitor but the maester using them and threatening to kill the whole family.

• Well i can, and i'm telling you to learn to punctuate, so your comment is invalid.

I said learn to spell not learn to punctuate :P

• Duncan was the traitor in mine, once a traitor,always a traitor

Why did you kill the traitor ?

• You would get Rodrik and Arthur married?

AstroZombie posted: »

If Rodrik was alive in my playthrough, i'd resurrect Arthur so they could get married. But since i saved Asher, i'd resurrect Ethan

• Bowen is dead in mine, so if Norren does return, its either on his own or with some soldiers

The Red Wedding already started, plus contract and you aren't stopping canon. Bowen is alive-ish and who knows where Norren is. He better get me an army I saved his squire the ungrateful prick.

• Riiiiiiight

Well i can, and i'm telling you to learn to punctuate, so your comment is invalid.

• edited November 2015

Because I made a promise with Talia, but I spared the traitor in my alternate gameplay. We'll see how traitor plays out in the end.

Why did you kill the traitor ?

• Duncan was a traitor in my own gameplay as well, if he is working with the Whitehills, I saw no reason to be associated with Forresters anymore. Royland was a traitor in my alternate gameplay so I hope Royland redeems himself since I spared him. But he's probably gonna die or become determinant forever.

Duncan was the traitor in mine, once a traitor,always a traitor

• Yeah, i think the traitor being killed is better, Duncan is killed in mine.May i ask who you saved? i saved asher

Duncan was a traitor in my own gameplay as well, if he is working with the Whitehills, I saw no reason to be associated with Forresters anym

• Yeah, Talia says ur a coward if u promise her then dont fullfil her promise, i know that because after i played my playthorugh, i watched alternate choices. I dont know why but im violent in all of Telltales games,, i guess thats my personality :D

Because I made a promise with Talia, but I spared the traitor in my alternate gameplay. We'll see how traitor plays out in the end.

• I saved Rodrik. If I wanted someone to take down the Whitehills, it definitely is Rodrik. Since I told Gryff that he is not the man to finish him off in Ep. 3. It was hard for me to leave Asher behind since I slightly like Asher more than Rodrik. Also, I didn't want to make Elaena and Talia more miserable that they are in the game. And also one of the reasons why I chose to leave Asher behind is because he brought the pit fighters whom I hope will help us out in the end and his final dialogue with Beshka is much more emotional than Rodrik's with sentinel. I just don't want Rodrik's story to just yet.

Yeah, i think the traitor being killed is better, Duncan is killed in mine.May i ask who you saved? i saved asher

• I take my personality when I play Asher and Mira, while my Rodrik is pretty brave and would do the things that I wouldn't, which makes him more admirable in my opinion. I made Asher act like a goofball even when the situation is dire, while when I play with Mira, I choose the options that I would in front of people I like/don't like.

Yeah, Talia says ur a coward if u promise her then dont fullfil her promise, i know that because after i played my playthorugh, i watched alternate choices. I dont know why but im violent in all of Telltales games,, i guess thats my personality

• Thats my problem, I kinda wanted tto save Rodrik cause revenge will feel much more satisfying with rodrik rather thaan asher. but I felt Rodrik was suffering enough and its his younger brother, so i didnt want Assher, being the younger bro to die. Although it would be intersseting to see the relationships with Talia,Elissa and hopefully Ryon.

Poor ryon, i can imagine if we get him he woould be like
    Asher? You came back to get me, but wheres Rodrik?

I saved Rodrik. If I wanted someone to take down the Whitehills, it definitely is Rodrik. Since I told Gryff that he is not the man to finis

• Thats good, your personality changes during the character. For me its like i got to be like this with who ever i am in order to help House forrester. Like forg Gared in episode 4, When sylivi and gared first meet, i chose the attack button, it was stupid but it felt llike what i would do. Still i cant wait till episode 6, sucks that i would be in skl and would have to wait a couple of days till i play it, gott try to stop my friends from spoiling :(

I take my personality when I play Asher and Mira, while my Rodrik is pretty brave and would do the things that I wouldn't, which makes him m

• Right*

Riiiiiiight

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited November 2015

All right, all right...second option would be Rodrick (my Asher is alive).

My priority Gared>Rodrick>Ethan>Gregor>Arthur

That doesnt make much sense, if the North Grove is a resurrection camp, and gared dies, how can he rsurrect him self if hes already dead? surely someone will have to do it in order to make Gared come back

• The King in the North!

enter image description here

Dude if I had the choice to blow the resurrection I would say screw it and bring back Robb Stark. =P

• ahaha, hopefully Gared doesnt die before or after finding the North grove :D

All right, all right...second option would be Rodrick (my Asher is alive). My priority Gared>Rodrick>Ethan>Gregor>Arthur

• Thank God! This would be the second game that telltale made a second season, right?

• Possible Great Spoiler obviously. Not saying it will happen just what an official wiki said

I was afraid as the wiki said Lord Ryon Forrester implying every Forrester but Ryon and maybe Talia dies.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Should I be afraid...? Which character?

• ASHERRRRR............... I NEED HIM BACK!

• I hope too.

ahaha, hopefully Gared doesnt die before or after finding the North grove

• Can i ask how you get custom pictures? like instead of the normal gared one you have a different type of gared pic

I hope too.

• it was intentional my OG

Right*

• I know.

it was intentional my OG

• If I could bring anyone back it'd be Arthur. He seemed like wasted potential to me :{

• he seemed like a poor man who just wanted to prove himself, but knowing you jake, you should be working at TTG. i know, i know im the first person to say that!

JakeSt123 posted: »

If I could bring anyone back it'd be Arthur. He seemed like wasted potential to me :{

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited November 2015

Of course my lord

Check your private chat. I don't wanna mess the thread with irrelevant information.

Can i ask how you get custom pictures? like instead of the normal gared one you have a different type of gared pic

• hell yeah!

You would get Rodrik and Arthur married?

• edited November 2015

Thinking about it and I say nobody. My ideal Season 2 would take place at another time period. This would free Telltale to be a little more creative and there are so many cool things we could see that the rest of the franchise wouldn't touch. The long night, the doom of Valyria, or even Asshai come to mind as things that would be EPIC to see.

But obviously they couldn't do that because GRRM wouldn't like that, HBO wouldn't like that, and TTG would need to really show some creative authority to pull it off adequately.

So, whatever, kill them all, as far as I'm concerned. I would be way more interested in taking control of another house or a set of loosely related characters like what they do with the book and show.

• I take it that you dont feel very close to house forrester...

Demarcoa posted: »

Thinking about it and I say nobody. My ideal Season 2 would take place at another time period. This would free Telltale to be a little mor

• I used to but, well, after 5 episodes I feel I've fully explored these characters. And, I don't know. It's been almost a year, and I feel the last couple of episodes have disengaged me from things a bit.

The world of GoTs is big, and I am more interested in other aspects of the world over another northern house story.

I take it that you dont feel very close to house forrester...

• enter image description here

AstroZombie posted: »

hell yeah!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.