Choices In Episode 6

If this was one of the choices in Episode 6 which one would you choose and why?

• Kill Ludd and Ryon dies or Spare Ludd and Ryon lives.

Comments

• Spare Ludd simple.

• Spare ludd that option would suck though

• I choose option C

• Kill Ludd. Ryon's a liability and died the moment he was captured. If he didn't want to die he shouldn't have been captured; he needs to pay for his failure with his life.

• Explain to me how Ryon could've been prevented from being taken.

Kill Ludd. Ryon's a liability and died the moment he was captured. If he didn't want to die he shouldn't have been captured; he needs to pay for his failure with his life.

• Kill the boy, win the war.

• By killing Ramsay, Ludd, and all of their guards single-handedly instead of being a coward and just letting them take him.

Or you know, Lady Forrester could've just not brought him and Talia to the meeting. But since she did Ryon should have been prepared for a fight to death with Ramsay and Co. He shouldn't have been weak.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Explain to me how Ryon could've been prevented from being taken.

• Oh my mistake, I thought Ryon was a defenceless child who couldn't defend himself against armed soldiers, OFF WITH HIS HEAD THEN!

By killing Ramsay, Ludd, and all of their guards single-handedly instead of being a coward and just letting them take him. Or you know, L

• Damn straight. House Forrester doesn't need that kind of weakness.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Oh my mistake, I thought Ryon was a defenceless child who couldn't defend himself against armed soldiers, OFF WITH HIS HEAD THEN!

• I want to have my revenge but with the cost of Ryon's life?

I'd rather spare Ludd if that means that Ryon won't die. I mean, after what the Forresters have been through to bring Ryon back home? I wouldn't just let him die...

• C) Kill Ryon ,spare Ludd !

• But why?

Onesible posted: »

C) Kill Ryon ,spare Ludd !

• Because ,Ryon is a pu*** and Ludd is my bestie.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

But why?

• enter image description here

Because ,Ryon is a pu*** and Ludd is my bestie.

• I won't sacrifice Ryon, unless it means that the Forresters win.
    For me victory>family>vengeance because the Forresters have to win the conflict, otherwise they'll lose everything.

• Spare Ludd.

I'd like to see you guys sacrificing your real brother (if you have one).

• No way in hell I would sacrifice my little brother.

Spare Ludd.

• edited October 2015

...He's their son, and roughly seven years old at that. Were you seriously hoping that a child could actually fight back at Ramsay, of all people? And you honestly feel that his family should feel disappointed in him that he couldn't?

And what weakness? He's defiant to the Whitehills even during captive, while a once loyal subject in the Forrester turns traitor and sells out their house to the Whitehills because they weren't the Sentinel.

A seven year old got more balls than the traitor in Episode 5, and he's the one that's weak?

Damn straight. House Forrester doesn't need that kind of weakness.

• Given the situation as of Episode 5, I'd be delighted if Gwyn broke out Ryon and took him back to us just as the traitor did with releasing Gryff back to his family.

• Yes. He should have bitten out Ludd's throat rather than just his hand. He talked about avenging Gregor and Rodrik by killing those responsible for harming them, but when faced with actual danger he just gives up and goes with the enemies. He should have slaughtered all of them instead of being weak. They should disown him for his weakness.

RichWalk23 posted: »

...He's their son, and roughly seven years old at that. Were you seriously hoping that a child could actually fight back at Ramsay, of all p

• Show me a child as young as Ryon who is capable of killing several grown men by himself, and maybe I'll be convinced. But I'm willing to bet that you can't, because even in Game of Thrones...no child, or even a fully grown adult, would have any chance of killing Ramsay and his soldiers, or Ludd and his family in this story for that matter.

And if, say, the Forresters honestly did expect their seven year old to kill their worst enemy off his own back, then they deserve everything they get from the Whitehill for their sheer idiocy, as well as their lack of military might.

Yes. He should have bitten out Ludd's throat rather than just his hand. He talked about avenging Gregor and Rodrik by killing those responsi

• It's not my fault or the Forrester's fault that children are weak. Ryon should have died fighting instead of giving up. His cowardice and weakness is a liability, he needs to man up.

Show me a child as young as Ryon who is capable of killing several grown men by himself, and maybe I'll be convinced. But I'm willing to bet

• So you admit that children are weak, yet you criticise that Ryon should have done more in spite of being a child. himself? That's like criticising a hypochondriac for bleeding.

It's not my fault or the Forrester's fault that children are weak. Ryon should have died fighting instead of giving up. His cowardice and weakness is a liability, he needs to man up.

• Yes. He should try not being weak and a child.

So you admit that children are weak, yet you criticise that Ryon should have done more in spite of being a child. himself? That's like criticising a hypochondriac for bleeding.

• That's the fun of the game, none of it is real.

Spare Ludd. I'd like to see you guys sacrificing your real brother (if you have one).

• Am I the only one who gets that joke?

Yes. He should try not being weak and a child.

• Definitely I would kill the shit out of Ludd because one boy is not worth a lose war

• It certainly seems like it.

MrEggplant posted: »

Am I the only one who gets that joke?

• Its not that i dont like Ryon ,but my mother insisted ..

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

• awww that's alright then

Its not that i dont like Ryon ,but my mother insisted ..

• I chose the option that lets Ludd live but Ryon die. Throw in Lady Forrester has to marry Ludd then we got kinslaying taboo everywhere.

• That's, Nice

I chose the option that lets Ludd live but Ryon die. Throw in Lady Forrester has to marry Ludd then we got kinslaying taboo everywhere.

• I think at the beginning of episode 6 you will see whichever brother you left behind dead as the the foresters go back to ironrath. Once they are back they see Whitehill soldiers invading ironrath. Then you see rodrick/Asher go Super Sain mode from DBZ and khaemehahmeha gryff and the soilders

• edited November 2015

Oh I would easily kill Ludd. I'm gonna be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Ryon. He doesn't even feel like a character just a pawn to be used against us.

• No choice here i would kill Ludd and all his family even if it cost Ryon life...it is for the good of Forresters

• Mother insisted her son to kill her other son and spare their mortal enemy. Logic.

awww that's alright then

Sign in to comment in this discussion.