Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here
    Yes. This is going to be a thing

• go for it

Also to @firehawkcultist If the offer's still open on this one, I could add it to the list. Been a while since I did anything sexier than just implications... but for Rhyiona, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

• Things are quiet because apparently everyone is dead.

Kennybadger posted: »

good evening everyone....how are things....whose died

• Just finished it! Good luck man!

Hey guys, I know I've been doing this a lot in the past couple of months, but I could use your help with a business project for school. It's

• I'm here good sir

HEY HEY HEY! WHERE ARE ALL MY COOL NIGHTTIME RHYIONA THREAD PEOPLE?

• Just to see what would become of Fiona and Rhys...enter image description here

• Hello!

...it's so quiet around here right now.

Klowbi posted: »

I'm here good sir

• maybe its ragnorok?

Things are quiet because apparently everyone is dead.

• This just gets cuter every time I see it.

Rayx123 posted: »

Just to see what would become of Fiona and Rhys...

• yeah man, i guess people are getting busier, heck, I am too! Will always make time for the Rhyiona family though ^^

Hello! ...it's so quiet around here right now.

• That, and most everyone's asleep right now.

And considering I only slept for two hours last night, I'm gonna do some writing and then go to sleep pretty soon, too, so I don't feel like crap again tomorrow.

yeah man, i guess people are getting busier, heck, I am too! Will always make time for the Rhyiona family though ^^

• I don't wanna, and hate to leave the party, But I've gotta hit the sack, I'm very sleepy. :) Night guys, sleep peacefully of Rhyiona .

• Good night!

I don't wanna, and hate to leave the party, But I've gotta hit the sack, I'm very sleepy. Night guys, sleep peacefully of Rhyiona

• I'm having writers block on this friggin scene so I'm up yall

• Since I don't have classes or work tomorrow, I sat down here tonight thinking that I could pull another late night and then just sleep in tomorrow, but I'm about five minutes away from using my keyboard as a pillow. So I guess I'll get some sleep and think about Rhyiona and hope it inspires me to finish some writing projects.

Good night everyone!

• edited November 2015

ARGGH now i can't sleep b/c you're here.

gotta be strong for the rhyiona family

EDIT: nope can't do it i'm so tired

good night

-passes out-

I'm having writers block on this friggin scene so I'm up yall

• edited November 2015

freaking sweet new bike thats an adoreable pic

Rayx123 posted: »

Just to see what would become of Fiona and Rhys...

• aww good night peanut

Since I don't have classes or work tomorrow, I sat down here tonight thinking that I could pull another late night and then just sleep in to

• Good night my love!!!
    passes out even though it's 10pm in Los Angeles

ARGGH now i can't sleep b/c you're here. gotta be strong for the rhyiona family EDIT: nope can't do it i'm so tired good night -passes out-

• Nighty night!

I don't wanna, and hate to leave the party, But I've gotta hit the sack, I'm very sleepy. Night guys, sleep peacefully of Rhyiona

• inspires me to finish some writing projects

YAASS

Since I don't have classes or work tomorrow, I sat down here tonight thinking that I could pull another late night and then just sleep in to

• squeals in delight

MichaelBP posted: »

How 'bout this?

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hmm, maybe I should start a smutty one-shot from this?

• I'm here.

ayy

• well since no one is on......im out good night

• Are you going to get smacked in the face if you lose?

Gigglebear posted: »

Yes. This is going to be a thing

• I.... I am speechless. I'm so grateful, for me drawing is like climbing the mountain.

Yeah! I try to finish it by tomorrow afternoon.

• Hey, guys! I'm back from school ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• I'm great, thank you! I visited Nuuksio park today, I hoped to see their famous flying squirrel, but I didn't. Saw a couple of big woodpeckers. As a biologist I love nature walks the best!

How are you?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys! I'm back from school ^-^ How are you all today?

• Hey, good evening guys.

• I'm great, thank you! I visited Nuuksio park today, I hoped to see their famous flying squirrel, but I didn't. Saw a couple of big woodpeckers. As a biologist I love nature walks the best!

Looks like you had a nice day ^-^

How are you?

I'm good. Just downloading Borderlands 2 and listening the Life is Strange soundtrack. Thank you for asking <3 ^-^

Mawula posted: »

I'm great, thank you! I visited Nuuksio park today, I hoped to see their famous flying squirrel, but I didn't. Saw a couple of big woodpeckers. As a biologist I love nature walks the best! How are you?

• Hello my banana friend! How are you?

Hey, good evening guys.

• I did have a nice day! I read this thread and found that wonderful @Klowbi agreed to draw a fanart for me. I really want to do something great for her/him (I'm not sure), but I don't know what. I'm out of ideas for writing :(

I'm great, thank you! I visited Nuuksio park today, I hoped to see their famous flying squirrel, but I didn't. Saw a couple of big woodpecke

• That's so nice of him/her c:

I really want to do something great for her/him (I'm not sure), but I don't know what. I'm out of ideas for writing :(

If you want to write a fanfic for him/her, I think you should check out some other fanfics so you can have some ideas for writing one. ^-^ That's the best advice I can give you right now. I'm not really good at giving advices :(

I did have a nice day! I read this thread and found that wonderful @Klowbi agreed to draw a fanart for me. I really want to do something great for her/him (I'm not sure), but I don't know what. I'm out of ideas for writing

• I'm doing well, how bout you?

Eryka posted: »

Hello my banana friend! How are you?

• I'm good ^^

I'm doing well, how bout you?

• Yeah, writing fanfics is the only thing I'm capable of. Don't doubt, your advice is good, only it seems I've read everything already ;)

That's so nice of him/her c: I really want to do something great for her/him (I'm not sure), but I don't know what. I'm out of ideas f

• Rhys and Fiona have a rock concert but they alert the horde.

• That smile ;) is making your post so weird

Yeah, writing fanfics is the only thing I'm capable of. Don't doubt, your advice is good, only it seems I've read everything already

• *cock

Rhys and Fiona have a rock concert but they alert the horde.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.