Do you think this song should play during credits

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

If during the ending you get stabbed in the back by Griff and you see whithills pushing back your 20+ pitfighters, 50 men with their 500+ force.

enter image description here
enter link description here

"Suddenly, I'm hit
Is this darkness of the dawn?
And your friends are gone
And your friends won't come
So show me where you fit
So show me where you fit"

Comments

• Well, no, that would be completely unoriginal.

That being said, if Loader Bot appears and saves Roderick/Asher, I will give this game a 10/10

• edited November 2015

What if instead of Loaderbot it's FIona and Rhys teleporting in middle of battle from the Traveller's vault(Thus, connecting the 2 games). They save Roderick/Asher by accident.

Demarcoa posted: »

Well, no, that would be completely unoriginal. That being said, if Loader Bot appears and saves Roderick/Asher, I will give this game a 10/10

• Roderick

oh come on...

Well, no, that would be completely unoriginal. That being said, if Loader Bot appears and saves Roderick/Asher, I will give this game a 10/10

• what? is it not spelled right or something? Guess how much I carerick?

Roderick oh come on...

• Well not really. This song worked well for Borderlands, but it's not Game of Thrones in any way shape or form short for the guy on the cover looks a bit like Ramsay Snow. Game of Thrones uses more orchestral modern classical stuff like the main theme. They would never put words in it.

• 500+ force

wat

Altogether the the Whitehills and Forresters probably have <100 men. That's not 100 each, that's less than a hundred combined.

• Did you factor in the force andros was making for them ?

500+ force wat Altogether the the Whitehills and Forresters probably have <100 men. That's not 100 each, that's less than a hundred combined.

• Demarcoa OH DAHM ! XD.

what? is it not spelled right or something? Guess how much I carerick?

• I think those men are gone. "Mira cost Ludd his army. They're desperate to strike back." - Royland

Did you factor in the force andros was making for them ?

• It makes me sad.

Roderick oh come on...

• All I want for episode 6 is either seeing Rodrik/Asher getting stabbed in the back by Griff or that guy with the beard who stabs your brother.

kaza125 posted: »

Guys, how about this song? enter link description here

• edited November 2015

Might just be my inner Talia fanboy speaking but there's only one song I want for the credits:

• I cri evrytiem ;-;

JakeSt123 posted: »

Might just be my inner Talia fanboy speaking but there's only one song I want for the credits: enter link description here

• edited November 2015

Not that song. It doesn't really fit in the Game of Thrones franchise. Also, that kind of music is never used in the Game of Thrones world and it's never going to be because it just doesn't fit as I said before.

Personally, I'd rather for the finale to play a song during the credits that is similar to the Ballad of the Forresters.

• You mean the ones that don't exist anymore? Mira rekt that deal.

• No, this song should play during the final battle:

• Yes!

afterm3th posted: »

No, this song should play during the final battle:

• Some original sound track GoT sounding music. I really liked the music played at the end of season 4.

• A little bit too modern for Game Of Thrones.

• @Shonenhikada I hate your profile pic. Who is that ugly woman?

• So do you want me to switch my profile out with a picture of my actual face ?

@Shonenhikada I hate your profile pic. Who is that ugly woman?

• So I've dropped the avatar and used a real picture of me. Hope this doesn't bother you.

@Shonenhikada I hate your profile pic. Who is that ugly woman?

• Woah woah, calm down. It was meant as a joke. (But, that BTTF person is quite ugly tho.)

So do you want me to switch my profile out with a picture of my actual face ?

• lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw

• Wow my description of the ending was surprisingly accurate.

• Looks like you were wrong.

500+ force wat Altogether the the Whitehills and Forresters probably have <100 men. That's not 100 each, that's less than a hundred combined.

• Ha it was around 300-400 Whitehills after all.

Looks like you were wrong.

• I would've liked this one to be played , actually ,really love the sentiment it gives you

• Yup. That army's existence was literally retarded. Plot Armies are the fucking worst. Although I suppose their liege lords (Boltons) pull armies out of their asses when the plot demands it too.

Looks like you were wrong.

• Yup. That was more men than most second-tier houses have. Those numbers are the type of numbers that the Boltons, Karstarks, Baratheons of Dragonstone, etc. should have. A third-tier house has no business with that kind of army.

NicWarden posted: »

Ha it was around 300-400 Whitehills after all.

• no. I don't understand all of the buzz about that song, it's sort of irritating and whiny. It worked when it was in Tales from the Borderlands, but definitely not for GoT.

• Me and my friend counted all the Whitehills we could see when Rodrik was on the battlements and we got around 162-5, some were quite fuzzy and they were all moving but that doesn't seem too much but I think the scenes after that made it look like they were a unending wave. When the gate finally fell a wave of Whitehills came through but if you look behind that no one else is there you even see the bare landscape behind so it looks like they were running low on men anyway. However I didn't count the men in Ludd's camp.

Yup. That army's existence was literally retarded. Plot Armies are the fucking worst. Although I suppose their liege lords (Boltons) pull armies out of their asses when the plot demands it too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.