Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• aw look at how nervous he is B)

lottii-lu posted: »

aaaaand an another source

• Don't worry, because I'm here now!

Yaaaaaaay

• Hi everyone :D

How's the day going? Mine's been cool 'till now, I've been reading Rhyiona, drawing Rhyiona and of course, I signed up for the RoboCup races so, Hype ( rion)ed up!

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!

Hey, Good Morning, What's up? Ughh, left my window open all night again, think I got hypothermia, brb dying....

• enter image description here

Good morning everyone how are you? I'm great. Okay that's a lie, I literally felt like I was dying last night and was in the ER. Now I'm out and finally the meds have kicked in and now I feel alright? I guess?

• omgggg yesssssss <3 I love all their songsss <3

• Say the joke

Eryka posted: »

I was going to say the worst joke ever (that wasn't even making sense), you should thank me because I didn't post it.

• Wohoho, specially blind mode-

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Tell her to play the fourth game, then. She can't have the volume at 0 then.

• drops the soap

Just don't drop the soap

• Imagine Rhys clinging to Fiona while screaming about a cockroach. Fiona is unfazed by the whole situation.

Nah no need to thank me.

rhonu posted: »

wow i had a terrible morning today i need rhyiona

• Woah, you alright? (and Good morning, though it's night here ^^'")

Should I do something for you to feel better? I can make the best puns heh-

Good morning everyone how are you? I'm great. Okay that's a lie, I literally felt like I was dying last night and was in the ER. Now I'm out and finally the meds have kicked in and now I feel alright? I guess?

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hello hello

• Walking into the thread like:

enter image description here

Hey guys, how are you all doing?

• I'm good, as usual.

What happened to you then? Did you have that the whole night?

• Well it seems to be over, thank you for asking btw, but, my throat was swelling up and while I could still breath it felt like I was choking and going to throw up, which did happen. The vomiting not the suffocating. Which was a terrifying feeling, still feeling like I was gagging on my own throat while throwing up the little I had in my stomach. But I guess it wasn't too bad cause the ER had no problem making me wait for cumulative 5 hrs to treat me. So, now it seems it's over, well not really but the fear of dying sensation is.

Woah, you alright? (and Good morning, though it's night here ^^'") Should I do something for you to feel better? I can make the best puns heh-

• edited November 2015

I really hope you're alright! Why do those things always happen at night? Good that you had medical help in time!

• edited November 2015

It seemed to have started just as I was getting off here last night (midnightish) and went on for 10 hrs. Now it's over, I hope. Thank you for your concern, what I wrote to raven-baskerville sums up what happened

I'm good, as usual. What happened to you then? Did you have that the whole night?

• Thank you for the concern. Looking back now, with a somewhat more calm look, I guess it wasn't really live threatening cause the ER had no problem making me wait 5 hrs for treatment after they checked my vitals. Still was horrible and terrifying.

Mawula posted: »

I really hope you're alright! Why do those things always happen at night? Good that you had medical help in time!

• Hi, I'm okay, lurking the Internet in search for inspiration.

Such a serious face, on your gif. What are you up to? :D

Walking into the thread like: Hey guys, how are you all doing?

• Can someone translate?

• edited November 2015

Hey, firehawkcultist c:

I'm good. Just downloaded BL2 and I'm going to check out if it's working on my PC. ^-^

Oh god... That must've been awful for you... insert hug GIF cause phone I hope you feel better now. :(

• AND dehydrated. Again.

rhonu posted: »

aw look at how nervous he is

• Hello fellow, person in the "I thought I was dying boat"

Hey, Good Morning, What's up? Ughh, left my window open all night again, think I got hypothermia, brb dying....

• insert gif of Rhys going: Awww thanks

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, firehawkcultist c: I'm good. Just downloaded BL2 and I'm going to check out if it's working on my PC. ^-^ Oh god... That must've been awful for you... insert hug GIF cause phone I hope you feel better now.

• edited November 2015

Every Vault Hunter must have pink socks!

Or a pink scarf.

Doesn't make sense to me, though.

Can someone translate?

• Thank you

Now we need Rhys and Fiona to get on board with it

Every Vault Hunter must have pink socks! Or a pink scarf. Doesn't make sense to me, though.

• Probably usually Handsome Jack things

enter link description here

Hi, I'm okay, lurking the Internet in search for inspiration. Such a serious face, on your gif. What are you up to?

• edited November 2015

Hmm, I don't think the emergency medics are allowed to make you wait so long in my country. If they see you're not dying they just won't take you to the hospital. I called them only once, when I a sudden allergy and I was afraid I'll not be able to breath due to throat swelling. They give me a shot at home and left.

Ud. Just saw you had the throat thing too. I know how it feels exactly! Just remember that you did not die, and there are people who can help, and the fear will go away.

Thank you for the concern. Looking back now, with a somewhat more calm look, I guess it wasn't really live threatening cause the ER had no problem making me wait 5 hrs for treatment after they checked my vitals. Still was horrible and terrifying.

• That feeling when you're Russian and understand what is written here

• edited November 2015

I do not recognize people on that image. Are they from BL game?

Thank you Now we need Rhys and Fiona to get on board with it

• Well, here, they only come if you can't leave your house. Like if I was unfit to drive myself to the ER (which thankfully, it and the nearest hospital are at the same spot, a mile and a half from my place) then they'd come and treat me here. Don't know how I'd have called them, cause I'd been unable to talk, maybe I'd text? But I guess if you're fit enough to get there by yourself and you aren't actually dying, you don't get priority over people actually in life death.

Hmm, I don't think the emergency medics are allowed to make you wait so long in my country. If they see you're not dying they just won't tak

• Yeah, feels great :))) greetings to you!

Rayx123 posted: »

That feeling when you're Russian and understand what is written here

• It's Lilith and Roland. They were playable in the first game and NPCs in the second.

• Holy shit I'm not that dark.

enter link description here

Probably usually Handsome Jack things enter link description here

• Ayy, sup firehawk!(゚ヮ゚)

Good to see you're alright despite what happened.(゚ー゚)

Hello fellow, person in the "I thought I was dying boat"

• I have no idea, I just wanted to look badass.

Hi, I'm okay, lurking the Internet in search for inspiration. Such a serious face, on your gif. What are you up to?

• You just showed your green side!!!!!

The girl is Lilith (my goddess) and the guy is Roland. They are 2 of the original Vault Hunters and are the leaders of the Crimson Raiders. Lilith is my favorite character in the franchise and I love her shipped with Roland (so much feels). As far as Tales is concerned, Lilith is the chick Brick and Mordecai were taking Athena too when they captured her.

• Yes, it is different. My sister called them in my case. Here, they must arrive to your home in all cases. Because many people do not drive (only 10% of my friends can drive, me not included).

Well, here, they only come if you can't leave your house. Like if I was unfit to drive myself to the ER (which thankfully, it and the neares

• Kind of funny that all of the original 4 vault hunters make an appearance in all Borderlands games made by Gearbox. But now only Brick and Mordy can say they're in every Borderlands game made. They're like the R2-D2 and C3PO of Borderlands!

It's Lilith and Roland. They were playable in the first game and NPCs in the second.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.