Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• how you doing? B)

Ayy Wolf, Sup! (^^,)

• enOUGH

Eryka posted: »

I'M WAITING FOR THOSE KISSES!

• *suck

ABigBadWolf posted: »

imagine rhys trying to skate to impress bae but he sucks at it (because he sucks at life), falls and breaks his arm and fiona has to visit him at the hospital beautiful

• what

You used my trademark specifically only for my dear rhyions >:v

• Come on!

enOUGH

• wtf

*suck

• Glad to bring you all together

Rayx123 posted: »

Hey!

• Не сказал бы, что странно, потому что по Борде я фанател задолго до того, как TftB даже анонсировали. Но после пяти минут, проведенных в русских "сообществах" имени Borderlands я стараюсь держаться от них как можно дальше, дабы не травмировать свою психику еще больше.

А тут все свои. Пускай и на английском.

Mawula posted: »

Согласитесь, что на русском фэндом смотрится странно. Один "Рис" чего стоит. Вот и приходится писать на англ, хоть аудитория добавляется, хоть так ) а тут весело, хоть я иногда и не врубаюсь совсем!

• Well I'm glad you gave it a shot

Okay, I just never heard the expression before I never expected to love Tales. I only downloaded the first episode because it was free and I was waiting for GoT.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

"He suck at it, because he sucks at life"

wtf

• she'll bring flowers, call him a dumbass and kiss him on his nose B)

imagine rhys trying to skate to impress bae but he sucks at it (because he sucks at life), falls and breaks his arm and fiona has to visit him at the hospital beautiful

• I think he's talking about that GIF

what

• He's correct.

"He suck at it, because he sucks at life"

• cuuuuuute <3

lottii-lu posted: »

she'll bring flowers, call him a dumbass and kiss him on his nose

• I know, that's why I want to change it.

kristi78968 posted: »

He's correct.

• oh, I just took a random one off google

I think he's talking about that GIF

• His robot arm or his real arm?

• It's okay, you couldn't know

oh, I just took a random one off google

• Both

His robot arm or his real arm?

• Waves Still currently working on the piece with @GrowlingPeanut. It's coming out really good so far, especially with the section she's writing. :D

• can't wait to read it!

Waves Still currently working on the piece with @GrowlingPeanut. It's coming out really good so far, especially with the section she's writing.

• real

His robot arm or his real arm?

• Both

real

• Don't let her fool you, everyone, her section is amazing.

Waves Still currently working on the piece with @GrowlingPeanut. It's coming out really good so far, especially with the section she's writing.

• Im back guys how you all doing?

• Jack destroyed almost every Claptrap on Pandora, of course he's a hero!

enter image description here

Not all heroes wear capes, do they?

• And ask him: " Do you want a second mechanic arm, dear? "

lottii-lu posted: »

she'll bring flowers, call him a dumbass and kiss him on his nose

• Fine, and you?

Im back guys how you all doing?

• :^)

another person to my rad list

• Have you thought on moving to France? Cause I'm told by my textbook, there are certain regions where people kiss each other FOUR times for a greeting :)

I'm starting early cause people have been accepting them more.

• !!!!!!!

france, here I come

Have you thought on moving to France? Cause I'm told by my textbook, there are certain regions where people kiss each other FOUR times for a greeting

• this sounds extremely promising!

• working on a story -- not the christmas one yet, though, but hopefully something to fill in the gap since this is probably gonna take a while

• Everyone thinks they're the hero of their own story...

Jack destroyed almost every Claptrap on Pandora, of course he's a hero!

• Interesting.

• not so bad

Fine, and you?

• cant wait bro

working on a story -- not the christmas one yet, though, but hopefully something to fill in the gap since this is probably gonna take a while

• Also since you're new, I'd like to take this opportunity to warn you that a lot of people wrongfully hate and blame Lilith for a lot of things, I don't want to go into detail too much but in The Pre-Sequel, which the narrative is in a way from Handsome Jack's point of view, she is shown to be blamed for a lot of bad things, which 1 is wrong and people not thinking things through and 2 was bad writing because they wrote her out of character compared to the previous game in some scenes.

(sorry if this seems random)

Okay, I just never heard the expression before I never expected to love Tales. I only downloaded the first episode because it was free and I was waiting for GoT.

• Doing alright, thanks!

Good to see this place starting to pick up again. (゚ー゚)

how you doing?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.