Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Writing is good. Reading is good. I'm happy!

Not dead. Just writing. But it has been super quiet around here for the past day or so.

• that... that escalated quite quickly

rhonu posted: »

as i found out @daryace is spanish nd also writes, she is now my soul sister and i am roleplaying rhyiona with her. rhys and fiona had fried rakk eggs for dinner and now they are undressing each other the moral of the story is: fried eggs are good

• it's holy

Quiff posted: »

thnx it's one of my greatest creations

• undressing each other

for a lovely and well needed bubble bath to relax their tense muscles :)

as i found out @daryace is spanish nd also writes, she is now my soul sister and i am roleplaying rhyiona with her. rhys and fiona had fried rakk eggs for dinner and now they are undressing each other the moral of the story is: fried eggs are good

• happy knows what's up B)

MFW people talk about Rhys and Fiona's feelings for each other

• not allowed to have an opposing choice about the same game? well aren't yall the cheerful accepting type?

wrong thread, buddy click here

• Hey, Chef! How are you?

Hi Gared!

• duke4life07 posted: »

Well my Rhys declared feelings for Sasha soooo.......

• Whoa, keep us tuned!

• now that everyone is starting to get here, finally....

enter image description here

(i hope i don't run of gifs...)

• edited November 2015

it's the best stuff there is

u want a batch?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

it's holy

• Ok

duke4life07 posted: »

• the power of fried eggs

that... that escalated quite quickly

• i take my daily rhyiona drugs

why do you think i go crazy sometimes

it's the best stuff there is u want a batch?

• Kay

• leaked photo

the power of fried eggs

• well rhys suggested that and fiona was like "you want to see me naked or what?" nd things escalated from there

undressing each other for a lovely and well needed bubble bath to relax their tense muscles

• bubble bath

undressing each other for a lovely and well needed bubble bath to relax their tense muscles

• this explains a lot

but good thing you're all set up, it'll be a long wait before season 2

i take my daily rhyiona drugs why do you think i go crazy sometimes

• Not really Rhyiona but something funny:

At a Spelling Bee-

-Contestant, your word is there

-Could you use it in a sentence?

-They're building their house over there.

• That's a goodnight kiss for me :) have fun, friends!

now that everyone is starting to get here, finally.... (i hope i don't run of gifs...)

• thanks for making me sad

this explains a lot but good thing you're all set up, it'll be a long wait before season 2

• so, just a question, are you going to continue to come here and judge us?

because if so, i've got another question, do you realize you are purposely pissing yourself off by visting this thread?

• yall taste is not my taste but yall still cool

Kudos

• hurray! have a good night, buddy!

Mawula posted: »

That's a goodnight kiss for me have fun, friends!

• Nah, it's just that this is a thread about Rhyiona and well, if you dislike it then..you might not enjoy it. Although I think you should have posted that in an other thread about who YOU chose to ship. :)

not allowed to have an opposing choice about the same game? well aren't yall the cheerful accepting type?

• edited November 2015

wtf dude you need to get rhyiona ending just play ep3 and dont give a her a flower and then at ep5 say "stay away from my sister" and say "İ like someone else"

edit:trust me dude when i see the rhyiona ending first time my heart stopped

• hey, you can click image above the text box and paste the image URL there so the image shows up directly on your post instead of a link :)

yall taste is not my taste but yall still cool Kudos

• Good night!

Mawula posted: »

That's a goodnight kiss for me have fun, friends!

• and now they are undressing each other

let us know what happens, fam ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• [removed]

lottii-lu posted: »

so, just a question, are you going to continue to come here and judge us? because if so, i've got another question, do you realize you are purposely pissing yourself off by visting this thread?

• Oh, homophones....

Not really Rhyiona but something funny: At a Spelling Bee- -Contestant, your word is there -Could you use it in a sentence? -They're building their house over there.

• Apart from being tired, and with a headache. I'm fine. How bout you?

Hey, Chef! How are you?

• You're allowed to have that choice, but to put it bluntly nobody in this thread cares, sorry.

not allowed to have an opposing choice about the same game? well aren't yall the cheerful accepting type?

• My Rhys didnt soooooooo...

• edited November 2015

thanks for spotting my noobness :D

hey, you can click image above the text box and paste the image URL there so the image shows up directly on your post instead of a link

• Can anyone imagine Rhys making really bad puns/jokes to flirt with Fiona?

• come on, he reeks of troll why are you feeding him?

lottii-lu posted: »

so, just a question, are you going to continue to come here and judge us? because if so, i've got another question, do you realize you are purposely pissing yourself off by visting this thread?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.