Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh... wait what NO xD

d-dayum, joey...

• Yeah... I had a playthrough where I get all the money possible since they tweeted Vault Hunters aren't cheap. Then the 9 Mil came in.
    One that used to be my main.
    One focusing on Rhysha
    One focusing on Rhyionna (Being friendly to Fiona)
    One focusing on being an *sshole with both characters
    One betraying Jack
    One trying to have no Vault Hunters availble

And then there's times where I had to redo Episode 3's dome multiple times due to no save points on such a long part of the episode. So that added actualy about 3 hours.

And I ahve games such as GTA, COD, Destiny, (Just time consumers and usual Triple A titles) and the other Borderlands games. Yet, I still and SO much time on this game. In fact, some may be from being idle in the menu now that I think about it. I was going off by what my Xbox say my stats are for it

ABigBadWolf posted: »

...yikes, okay, now that's kinda a lot more than I expected

• We all missed you!

Farauna posted: »

Sooooo...I'm lurking for 2 Days, because stuff, and now I am back! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ How are you all? Hope someone missed me.... T.T

• awshucksyouareatruebuddy

Thankyouthemostbecauseyougavemethekiss

• edited November 2015

So, uh, this is part three of that Hunger Games thing I did a while ago. If you want to read the previous parts again, or have no idea what’s going on, message me and I’ll send them to you.

I’m really sorry, but this has a depressing end. It’s also terribly short and anti-climatic, I guess. I hope you like it. :)

“That healed insanely fast,” Rhys muttered, tapping the spot where he had been shot, sending a quick glance to Fiona and discovering that she was, too, staring at the healed wound with suspicious astonishment riddled all over her face, “That’s the Capitol for you.” And with one roll of her eyes, Rhys knows she’s thinking exactly what he is; Assholes.

“I think we should start packing up. It’s only a matter of time for the finale, and we ne-“ Wait, the finale? Did I hear her right?

She must’ve read his confused face, because she pulled an uneasy expression and sighed roughly, “You were out for a few days, I don’t know why, but you blacked out and didn't wake up until yesterday.”

This struck Rhys by surprise, various different thoughts - none of them good- twirled around his head and stomped on his brain, while he tried to pinpoint a valid reason for blacking out so suddenly.

“Woah,” Was all he could say for a minute, blinking furiously and looking so stupid, “You didn’t go to that feast, did you?” She shrugged her shoulders and Rhys knew she had, “Jesus hot sauce Christmas cake.” He breathed to himself, everything falling around him. That’s why it healed so quick, why Fiona had that scratch on her cheek.

“So, is it just us left?”

“No, the girl from 10 is who we’re up against. I saw her in training and she is vicious. Her name’s Athena, seems to act like some sort of gladiator.” The seriousness of the situation they were in suddenly hit Rhys. They were in the finale of the Hunger Games. They had actually managed to survive this pain and trauma, and they had a chance at going home together.

Something about the way Fiona held a guilty look made Rhys feel queasy, and he knew she wasn't telling him something, “Fi, is there something you’re not telling me?”

She closed her eyes for a moment, sighed, and started packing everything away, ignoring Rhys’ question completely and sliding the bow over her head and resting it across her back.

“Fiona?”

He was blanked again, or so he thought. Fiona looked to him sadly and bit her lip, “The rule change was taken back. We can’t go home together.”

“Fiona..”

His voice cracked when he said her name, felt like a giant hand crashing down onto his chest and suddenly making it increasingly difficult to breathe. She was right, they’d either have to get murdered by Athena… or kill each other.

The notable silence as they stared at each other did nothing but bring more depression to this new information, but Rhys shook his head and dropped the backpack he was packing. With a few quick steps, he was right in front of Fiona, before he took her face in his and pressed their lips together. When a moment went by and Fiona hadn't raised her arms and kissed him back, he stopped and studied her expression.

He could see the pain in her eyes, how hurt she was by the Game Maker’s choice andRhys felt the same pain she was feeling.

Well, until they heard a ferocious scream and the boom of a cannon.

Now they were both scared and angry. Athena was dead, and that meant that they had to kill one another. Endless lists of possible outcomes flew around Rhys’ head until he had a somewhat painful idea.

“I want you to win, Fiona,” Her eyes widened, the size of saucers while Rhys glanced to the bow she had in her hands, “I can’t go back there without you. You deserve this so much more than I do, and I won’t let you die.” When she objected, Rhys felt a twang of pain in his heart. Can’t you just listen to me?

“I-I’ll just go and find some night lock or something. I’ve heard that it feels like you’re falling asleep. It won’t hurt. Please, Fi, let me save you.” He was metaphorically on his knees, pleading the girl in front of him for her life to be spared at the cost of his own. Please, Fiona, I know what I’m doing.

“Okay,” She muttered, uncontrollable tears spilling down her face like a tap. She knew she was being undoubtedly selfish, but she knew that Rhys was serious. Through all of this despair, Rhys managed to smile, “Thank you, Fiona.” And he kissed her again, this one with much more force and love than ever before.

When they pulled apart, Rhys was visibly crying, too. He tucked a strand of Fiona’s hair behind her ear and looked at her face, for the last time, “I love you, okay? Now, I’m going to go, and I’ll not come back. Tell Vaughn I’m sorry, please?”

And those were the last words Fiona had ever heard him say, for her was out of the cave and walking away. She thought that they could have been happy together.

Then she heard the cannon, and everything was silent.

He was gone, and she felt like she was, too.

I'm sorry. ;-;

• from the beggining to the end

enter image description hereenter image description here

IM ALREADY FEELING NOSTALGIC

enter image description here

• YAY! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Have a hug!

We all missed you!

• atruesupportersincethebeginningofyourkisses

awshucksyouareatruebuddy

• edited November 2015

It's just proof enough of what a good story can achieve. imo no FPS can come even close to a game with a good plot and overall likable characters

also, CAN you have no vault hunters available? I think the only person person on the list that was locked for me was Zer0

Yeah... I had a playthrough where I get all the money possible since they tweeted Vault Hunters aren't cheap. Then the 9 Mil came in. One t

• Oh no, I hope things go better for you soon. :(

meh im doing not fine. but yea thanks for asking.

• When I started writing fanfiction, I completely forgot about XNA. Guys, I'm here for you!

I can’t resolve

This empty story,

I can’t repair the damage done.

© Linkin Park - Rebellion

• thankyouforallthesupportyouarethebest

atruesupportersincethebeginningofyourkisses

• Aww! A kitty hug! Yes!

YAY! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Have a hug!

• dontworrybroillalwaysbehereforyoubroitsbrobro

thankyouforallthesupportyouarethebest

• That's what I'm working on. Someone said August is like ALWAYS available, no matter how much of a jack*ss you are to him.

It's just proof enough of what a good story can achieve. imo no FPS can come even close to a game with a good plot and overall likable chara

• I have no idea what’s going on! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Really? Even if you shoot his hand? Weird.

That's what I'm working on. Someone said August is like ALWAYS available, no matter how much of a jack*ss you are to him.

• broforBRO

dontworrybroillalwaysbehereforyoubroitsbrobro

• What. WHAT. WHAT NO IT DOESN'T END LIKE THAT IT DOESN'T. THEY GO HOME TOGETHER IT'S WHAT THEY DO NOT THIIIIIS!

I loved it, Cara.

• MOAR DESIGNS MOTHA'EFERS

IT'S A GIF! EACH FRAME LASTS 6 SECS. WAIT.

• Would you like me to send you the first two parts to read so you have an idea? :)

I have no idea what’s going on! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• I'M SORRY OKAY IT WAS WRITER'S BLOCK NOT ME.

Thank you, Joey. <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

What. WHAT. WHAT NO IT DOESN'T END LIKE THAT IT DOESN'T. THEY GO HOME TOGETHER IT'S WHAT THEY DO NOT THIIIIIS! I loved it, Cara.

• Also, no support him with Sasha. Blame him to Vallory. Decline Vallory's help. Pretty much just be an A-Hole to Vallory. Shoot him. Call him a jack*ss when he betrays you on Helios. Grab his hand when touching the key's paint. I dunno anymore...

Really? Even if you shoot his hand? Weird.

• That's extremely strange. :|

Also, no support him with Sasha. Blame him to Vallory. Decline Vallory's help. Pretty much just be an A-Hole to Vallory. Shoot him. Call him a jack*ss when he betrays you on Helios. Grab his hand when touching the key's paint. I dunno anymore...

• Selfless, sacrificial Rhys is the best Rhys.

Beautiful job with this.

• Yes please. ฅ^•ﻌ•^

Would you like me to send you the first two parts to read so you have an idea?

• ROGUE IS DROOLEST

FRO IS THE COOLEST

• WHAT THIS IS SO COOL i love the details!! like the "plot" in green's shirt that's amazing

XDJulieXD posted: »

MOAR DESIGNS MOTHA'EFERS IT'S A GIF! EACH FRAME LASTS 6 SECS. WAIT.

• Went on a vacation for 6 days and you guys have 10k new comments XD
    Gonna take forever to stalk you guys now ;)

• edited November 2015

rhys accidentally flooding the house because he went to get a glass of water but got too distracted and his cybernetics get all screwed up

hospital again

fiona is not happy

• edited November 2015

These are so cool! I can't wait to see some more of them. :)

• FRO IS THE CUTEST

ROGUE IS DROOLEST

• I LOVE YOU TOO

ps: that face rhys makes in the second gif is making my heart explod

from the beggining to the end IM ALREADY FEELING NOSTALGIC

• enter image description here

Wowie this is coming along so awesomely, I think it's great how much effort you're putting into it!

I have such cute ears :3

• im such a bishie I love it

• edited November 2015

YOU STILL BROKE MY HEART THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!

I'M SORRY OKAY IT WAS WRITER'S BLOCK NOT ME. Thank you, Joey.

• its tfw the bae is flirting

ALSO THANK YOU AGAIN YOU ARE RAD

rhonu posted: »

I LOVE YOU TOO ps: that face rhys makes in the second gif is making my heart explod

• These designs are AMAZING.

• I'll try and update this to you when I get to Episode 5

That's extremely strange.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.