Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• wow, rhys actually looks strong for once

I'm normally not into seeing animal versions of characters but this is adorable

• When bea thinks you got a thing for her sister but you're about to drop "#TheTruth"

enter image description here

• yyyeeeahhh that's what my son says but he still eats

ABigBadWolf posted: »

..........I think im gonna puke............

• im gonna try again but this is gonna suck lol

Toffe posted: »

Omg guys is it so hard to join chatzy XD

• Good, I hope they are dying of dehydration too because now they can drink their own tears.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You just made Eryka and Sheriff cry. How MEAN, Poogs.

• When no one think Rhyiona has a chance this late in the game and then this miracle happens

enter link description here

Poogers555 posted: »

When bea thinks you got a thing for her sister but you're about to drop "#TheTruth"

• this made me very happy for some reason

When bea thinks you got a thing for her sister but you're about to drop "#TheTruth"

• fite me

Good, I hope they are dying of dehydration too because now they can drink their own tears.

• HAHAHA

• edited November 2015
  • I love the contrast of their skin tones.

Source

• edited November 2015

Heyo!

so..I decided to continue my Rhyiona AU comic. I know I know, I said that I don't feel like drawing it anymore but I suddenly got really inspired and... I just want to finish this story. So bad! Unfortunately it's not gonna be an interactive story anymore since I'm gonna wrap up this story in only one part..mostly because my inspiration can run out rather quickly and I don't want this project to continue for too long. I can't say when this comic is gonna be ready but my coal is to post it on December..as a Christmas present! :3 It wouldn't normally take so long to draw but I don't want to stress about this project like last time and I will only draw it when I feel like it..but don't worry, this time I will finish it! I'm determined to do that! >:D

And for those who have no idea what I'm talking about: don't worry I will explain everything later :P

Edit: Oh it's damn late already lol. Good timing nohuhhuh, good timing...

• the r34 which goes around on tumblr from time to time?

Looking for Rhyiona art and then you find that art

• Tuu toho teidän chatzyyn siel o pari teit ja mä

nohuhhuh posted: »

Heyo! so..I decided to continue my Rhyiona AU comic. I know I know, I said that I don't feel like drawing it anymore but I suddenly g

• TOASTER !!!!!!!

i can't wait to see it <3

Heyo! so..I decided to continue my Rhyiona AU comic. I know I know, I said that I don't feel like drawing it anymore but I suddenly g

• mut eiih pysty nyt xD Menen kohta nukkumaan muutenkin. Soriii..

Tuu toho teidän chatzyyn siel o pari teit ja mä

• edited November 2015

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who wants to see these characters again haha :'D

rhonu posted: »

TOASTER !!!!!!! i can't wait to see it

• Jätkä feidaa kokoaja :(

mut eiih pysty nyt xD Menen kohta nukkumaan muutenkin. Soriii..

• Tiedän tiedän. Mutta jos yhtään lohduttaa niin ei mulla kauheasti oo ollu aikaa jutella omien kavereidenkaan kanssa täällä. :P
    Ja vieraiden ihmisten kanssa jutteleminen jännittää, ei pahalla..

Jätkä feidaa kokoaja

• . Okay, I just died laughing.

• inb4 TTG's Marvel game will actually be Rhyiona vs Rhysha game :P

Klowbi posted: »

Okay, I just died laughing.

• Juuh i midi mut mu mielest o aina kivaa tavata toisii suomalaisii kenel o sama intressi nii ei tuu nii outsider olo XD

Tiedän tiedän. Mutta jos yhtään lohduttaa niin ei mulla kauheasti oo ollu aikaa jutella omien kavereidenkaan kanssa täällä. :P Ja vieraiden ihmisten kanssa jutteleminen jännittää, ei pahalla..

• juu ymmärrän kyllä ja onhan se kiva nähdä muita suomalaisia täällä :) mutta nyt menen oikeasti nukkumaan koska kello on vitun paljon lol

Yyyyyritän ensi kerralla saada perseeni sinne chatsiin kun noin kauheasti pyydät. >:)

Juuh i midi mut mu mielest o aina kivaa tavata toisii suomalaisii kenel o sama intressi nii ei tuu nii outsider olo XD

• Juuh öit XD
    ja huomen sit raahaat persees sinne XD

juu ymmärrän kyllä ja onhan se kiva nähdä muita suomalaisia täällä mutta nyt menen oikeasti nukkumaan koska kello on vitun paljon lol Yyyyyritän ensi kerralla saada perseeni sinne chatsiin kun noin kauheasti pyydät.

• Baguette.

juu ymmärrän kyllä ja onhan se kiva nähdä muita suomalaisia täällä mutta nyt menen oikeasti nukkumaan koska kello on vitun paljon lol Yyyyyritän ensi kerralla saada perseeni sinne chatsiin kun noin kauheasti pyydät.

• Öetääh! Voi mun perse parkaa..

Juuh öit XD ja huomen sit raahaat persees sinne XD

• tfw what is english

• Is tasteful yes

GrumpyDof posted: »

Baguette.

• Yup the r34 land is really dry, tears are my only chances at survival.

Good, I hope they are dying of dehydration too because now they can drink their own tears.

• I'm off for toady-- good night everyone! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Good thing Captain America is on our side :^)

Klowbi posted: »

Okay, I just died laughing.

• Rhysha is the bane of my existence

• tfw you didn't play Borderlands 2 with me the other day

fuckface....

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So, sorry if I wasn't here for a few hours. I was testing out Borderlands 2 and I had some fun with @firehawkcultist. Thank you for playing

• Sure you are too.

Is tasteful yes

• Then the picture you and Grumpy collabed on will come true!

inb4 TTG's Marvel game will actually be Rhyiona vs Rhysha game :P

• Can't wait to see the rest, Hanna! :D

• enter image description here

Love you too.

Rhysha is the bane of my existence

• edited November 2015

yo guys go to chatzy and make @Toffe some company, he needs to stay awake three more hours and i gotta poof

Ps: he says hes the king of rhysha

hes cool, i promise :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.