Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• DO IT

Eryka posted: »

I had the idea of doing a fanart with Rhys and Fiona dancing flamenco, should I do it? (draw it)

• Yep yep, he is.

Wolf is my bae.

• edited November 2015

• edited November 2015

You can put the youtube url in link and then it will display the video ^-^

• I tried..apparently I have curves hands

You can put the youtube url in link and then it will display the video ^-^

• I think you putted it in image instead of link, oh well.

It still is a fantastic video.

Rayx123 posted: »

I tried..apparently I have curves hands

• I really think that Rhys and Fiona's love is one of the most purest that I've never seen.

• Yeah I think I remember seeing it!

buntingsir posted: »

It was made by @rhonu and posted here so many times... Never hurts posting it again though, this video is perfect c':

• I agree

Daryace posted: »

I really think that Rhys and Fiona's love is one of the most purest that I've never seen.

• AMAZING!!!! I R8 8/8

kristi78968 posted: »

WIP Stop...Please, stop. I repeated that through my mind as their yelling seemingly got louder, that could just be my imagination part

• Unless I'm writing about them.

Daryace posted: »

I really think that Rhys and Fiona's love is one of the most purest that I've never seen.

• How I picture Rhys and Fiona going to a wedding.

Note : Video contains highly offensive language.ARBY N THE CHIEF

• At least I'm not the only one.

Mawula posted: »

I.... I am speechless. I'm so grateful, for me drawing is like climbing the mountain.

• Yes! There's more runny-nose-Vaughn coming! :)

Yes I understand haha. I just need to take easy with this comic and not rush it like last time. :P

Thanks you! I can't wait to show it to you!! :3

buntingsir posted: »

There's going to be more kid Vaughn right? ;-; Oh gosh, I'm super excited, glad that you've decided to actually wrap it up after all. So sad

• Vaughn intensifies

enter image description here

Yay, again, can't wait to see it! :D But of course, just take it easy, what's better for you will be better for your work in the end too c:

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes! There's more runny-nose-Vaughn coming! Yes I understand haha. I just need to take easy with this comic and not rush it like last time. :P Thanks you! I can't wait to show it to you!!

• So much teasing..

You are a bully Kristi..

WIP Stop...Please, stop. I repeated that through my mind as their yelling seemingly got louder, that could just be my imagination part

• Ok thnx to our Skype Chat I have seen the r34 Rhyiona art that Grey Skull made...

What's the issue? :P It's pretty good!

• Don't forget people with nut allergies!

That saddens me. A world where someone has never eaten peanut butter... ;~;

• Even if we delivered that piece in time?

Who knows, maybe Grumpy and I are working for TTG O.O

• It's Fiona

Mawula posted: »

Who is talking on the first gif? Is it Rhys?

• http://41.media.tumblr.com/fa70c7e99a5a0a700cf5d962be262198/tumblr_nrcpya6Alv1urturyo1_1280.png

So thnx to this chart that @rhonu found on Tumblr... It seems that everyone in this game is stupidly short!

Rhys is about 5'9. Fiona (in heels) is about 5'4. Sasha is 5'2. Vaughn is also 5'2....

WHAT?! :O

• Watching this gif while listening to that 2spooky4me remix is awesome!! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh, speaking of which... happy halloween, guys! ...and get those necks ready

• huh, really? that's...disappointing :'D I thought that Rhys would be ridiculously tall :'D

HazzatheMan posted: »

http://41.media.tumblr.com/fa70c7e99a5a0a700cf5d962be262198/tumblr_nrcpya6Alv1urturyo1_1280.png So thnx to this chart that @rhonu found o

• This is so awesome and perfect and everything

THIS IS SO GREAT

• Is this android Gortys?! :D

• The chart is great nevertheless. Is it possible to see how high are her heels? Seems difficult to me.
    So Rhys is about 180 cm? Oh, wait. He has heels too :)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/fa70c7e99a5a0a700cf5d962be262198/tumblr_nrcpya6Alv1urturyo1_1280.png So thnx to this chart that @rhonu found o

• It appears to me that Rhys is around 185 cm and Fiona is 167 or something, not that stupidly short...

• Well 1.80 isn't small at all.

huh, really? that's...disappointing :'D I thought that Rhys would be ridiculously tall :'D

• Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• Yeah I know but I'm nearly 1.80 and it's weird to think that I am almost as tall as Rhys..

GrumpyDof posted: »

Well 1.80 isn't small at all.

• Well, relaxing, I suppose. I have entered a roleplaying group, so now I am waiting for next week.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^ How are you all today?

• Ayy, I love roleplaying ^-^

Well, relaxing, I suppose. I have entered a roleplaying group, so now I am waiting for next week.

• Good. Can I have your baguette?

• Okay, maybe it's just my mind but that is way too lewd...

Eryka posted: »

Good. Can I have your baguette?

• I have entered three in fact. One on Monday and one on Tuesday. The last one begins in January.

I hope I can play without the GM canceling, because that always sucks. :(

Ayy, I love roleplaying ^-^

• After the Vault has been updated. And, oh my, what turn of events! The real action begins....
    Here

• Haha, looks like you like roleplaying, huh? x)

I hope I can play without the GM canceling, because that always sucks. :(

Yeah, it does =/

Anyways, I'm off to play Borderlands 2 for a while since I really want to level up Zer0 xD

I have entered three in fact. One on Monday and one on Tuesday. The last one begins in January. I hope I can play without the GM canceling, because that always sucks.

• edited November 2015

What's good?

You playing Borderlands 2 without me? lol you whore

• I love roleplaying. :)

My advice, try to focus on Bloodshed skill tree and Zer0 becomes an one-man army killing machine. :)

Haha, looks like you like roleplaying, huh? x) I hope I can play without the GM canceling, because that always sucks. Yeah, it does =/ Anyways, I'm off to play Borderlands 2 for a while since I really want to level up Zer0 xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.