Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

Uh, love you too!

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Finding Rhys - coming 2016 can't wait to see Dory

• I don't have earphones right now

enter link description here

• edited November 2015

Shh we were never going to talk about that agian. After all, no one got killed.

• I feel like they're staring at my soul :s

they're just dogs, come on now

• Omg, this is a terrific idea for a fanfic...seriously.

Eryka posted: »

It is.

• i'm still watching you.

Shh we were never going to talk about that agian. After all, no one got killed.

• but they're cute...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I feel like they're staring at my soul

• I like the first one! Blue eyes :)

they're just dogs, come on now

• I've been putting him in the 6'2" - 6'4" range. Cause I like tall guys.

And if he's 5'9", he's like my dad's height, which is weird.

Also, if he's only 5'9", how tall (short) is Vaughn?!

Wait, Rhys is only 5'9??? what I expected him to be way taller

• Still, though... :s

but they're cute...

• Okay I get it I kinda broke your trust.

i'm still watching you.

• 10/10 would watch that movie 69 times.

• Vaughn is 5'2 apparently

But 5'9... way shorter than I assumed. :|

I've been putting him in the 6'2" - 6'4" range. Cause I like tall guys. And if he's 5'9", he's like my dad's height, which is weird. Also, if he's only 5'9", how tall (short) is Vaughn?!

• i don't know, i found it on tumblr but i didn't make it myself ;; you can see their heights compared to each other but i guess the numbers may be wrong

Mawula posted: »

How was table calculated? Maybe we should just amplify everybody's height by ~10%?

• Yeaaas but I just like the idea of superhyper tall Rhys..it amuses me... :B

GrumpyDof posted: »

It's not so common to be so tall as a girl though. I'm 1.78 and i'm one of the average guy in my country.

• I like both but I'm biased towards the first too :P

I like the first one! Blue eyes

• yes you did, you can't burn my friends alive :|

Okay I get it I kinda broke your trust.

• Mais t'auras le francais! Pourquoi cette mine grise? :-)

J'aime beaucoup cette langue.

Eryka posted: »

Bye everyone, I have French class and a boring easy exam, I'll miss all of you for 1 hour and 20 minutes :·(

• No worries, it's over now.

Until someone else tries to steal you

yes you did, you can't burn my friends alive

• i'm watching you.

No worries, it's over now. Until someone else tries to steal you

• =/

enter image description here

He's here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012201276

• Hey, I'm 5'2"! Hooray for short people!

Still, it seems like all the heights are off, if it's the chart I think it is (haven't actually looked at it), so I'm still headcanoning 6'2" ish.

Vaughn is 5'2 apparently But 5'9... way shorter than I assumed.

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU FOR PMING ME

I CAN'T WAIT!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Heyo! so..I decided to continue my Rhyiona AU comic. I know I know, I said that I don't feel like drawing it anymore but I suddenly g

• Yeah, the comparison is what important to me. But it's really interesting how it was made.

rhonu posted: »

i don't know, i found it on tumblr but i didn't make it myself ;; you can see their heights compared to each other but i guess the numbers may be wrong

• Yeah i got myself to blame blahblahblah.

I still have full trust in you though.

i'm watching you.

• short people are cute but you can't reach many places so HAH

I'm just accepting this but moodily, honestly.

Hey, I'm 5'2"! Hooray for short people! Still, it seems like all the heights are off, if it's the chart I think it is (haven't actually looked at it), so I'm still headcanoning 6'2" ish.

• edited November 2015

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race

So while I got a couple thumbs on my last post, no one replied that they wanted to do it, or when they'd be available........

So please respond so we can get like a race going. I played some of you earlier today and it was fun, and I'm just thinking that the more the merrier.

So if you want to be apart of hanging out and doing this cool hidden quest in BL2, reply to this (or PM me) with what day you're free and what is your highest lvl character/closest to lvl 50.

Also, Important, if you're concerned about time, this event/quest takes me about just over 30 mins to do minimum, but I have mastered it and hopefully not too many of you have so I'm saying a good estimate would be 1 hr. I will give more details about this event, so all of you can actually do it, the day we agree on.

• Well, I can play saturday in the midday or else next week the whole weekend. Sorry!

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race So while I got a couple thumbs on my last post, no one replied that they wanted to do it, or when they'd

• I'm sorry I don't know that taco speak

(ps @Dracu98 I think he should get that reference....)

Mais t'auras le francais! Pourquoi cette mine grise? :-) J'aime beaucoup cette langue.

• Yeah me too : Tol&Smol

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeaaas but I just like the idea of superhyper tall Rhys..it amuses me... :B

• В лучшем случае.

В худшем он выглядит так.

Rayx123 posted: »

Мдее,на русском форуме как-то так)))

• short people are cute

You sure you're sorry about yesterday?

Cause I'll still marry you.

Well....tall people hit their heads on stuff!

But yeah, it's true, I have to climb on the kitchen counters to reach things in the cupboards.

I tend not to trust height charts. Unless Telltale says that's official...Rhys is taller.

short people are cute but you can't reach many places so HAH I'm just accepting this but moodily, honestly.

• edited November 2015

That's good, as of right now, I'm missing school and work all this week (cause I'm sick) so......, next weekend I probably will be working midday till evening both days

Well, I can play saturday in the midday or else next week the whole weekend. Sorry!

• enter link description here

@Rhonu This reminds me of the time when Wolf called you Rhino....

• I'll be able to join until Friday but I'm not sure about that weekend cause I may go to my village.

Although, I should really level up Zer0 soon =|

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race So while I got a couple thumbs on my last post, no one replied that they wanted to do it, or when they'd

• No problem Wolf :)

I knew you would like to know about this heh. And thank you for bringing up this project a couple of days ago. I wouldn't probably have revived this comic without it :P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU FOR PMING ME I CAN'T WAIT!!

• Also, I have a 56 Zer0, is that good?

That's good, as of right now, I'm missing school and work all this week (cause I'm sick) so......, next weekend I probably will be working midday till evening both days

Sign in to comment in this discussion.