Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• OHYOU.JPG

Pft, right, right, whatever helps. :P

Oh, the denial, I can smell it. :P It's okay, it bothered me too. :P

short people are cute You sure you're sorry about yesterday? Cause I'll still marry you. Well....tall people hit their heads o

• I'm SO excited, you have no idea. <3 I see Toasty!! I missed her. <3 You're the best!

nohuhhuh posted: »

No problem Wolf I knew you would like to know about this heh. And thank you for bringing up this project a couple of days ago. I wouldn't probably have revived this comic without it :P

• okay people are gonna think I'm a jerk

LISTEN, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

enter link description here @Rhonu This reminds me of the time when Wolf called you Rhino....

• At least beating the game once probably will help, to prevent spoilers to game, but this hidden thing is completely unrelated to any quest. In fact, you could theoretically do a run of it as a lvl 1, but of course it doesn't become available until TVHM. But like I said, being lvl 50ish is not necessary. Actually, in a way (evil laugh) having one or two underleveled people per group would fit the them of this quest.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'll be able to join until Friday but I'm not sure about that weekend cause I may go to my village. Although, I should really level up Zer0 soon =|

• But you are a jerk x) (jk jk)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

okay people are gonna think I'm a jerk LISTEN, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

• edited November 2015

That'll make things easier for you, might pair you with someone under leveled. But as long as you're not 60 or higher, that character should be fine (I just test ran the quest yesterday to make sure it still worked with my lvl 56 Maya and it was kinda tough)

Also, I have a 56 Zer0, is that good?

• IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE

I just said I read her username as rhino sometimes

But you are a jerk x) (jk jk)

• I'm free for most of tomorrow...

I have a level 40 Gaige.

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race So while I got a couple thumbs on my last post, no one replied that they wanted to do it, or when they'd

• Uhm you're rude Wolf is perfect.

But you are a jerk x) (jk jk)

• I forgive you pal.

enter image description here

okay people are gonna think I'm a jerk LISTEN, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

• coolio

I forgive you pal.

• Alright, I can only play till 6 pm on monday till friday. So that's why I can't play it.

That'll make things easier for you, might pair you with someone under leveled. But as long as you're not 60 or higher, that character should

• How is everyone this fine morning? I started with fog... Again.

• Okay, also I'm hoping people enjoy this and we have more of these events and raidings in the Borderlands games so this won't just be a one time thing

Alright, I can only play till 6 pm on monday till friday. So that's why I can't play it.

• never asking the thread to marry me again, this is way too much trouble

enter image description here

• edited November 2015

So @firehawkcultist 's raid run race post reminded me:

If anyone wants to play BL2 and/or just be friends on Steam, go ahead and just shoot me a request.

My steam name is Special Agent Shnozberry Johnson. (But I may change it back to Growling Peanut.)

• Alright, would other days this week also work?

I'm free for most of tomorrow... I have a level 40 Gaige.

• I'll add you once I get back on my PC

So @firehawkcultist 's raid run race post reminded me: If anyone wants to play BL2 and/or just be friends on Steam, go ahead and just sho

• Well, I can do nights, most of the time, any day, but with all the time zones represented around here...

Tuesdays and Thursdays are pretty much my only "free" days... :/

Alright, would other days this week also work?

• You should join the Rhyiona Steam group

So @firehawkcultist 's raid run race post reminded me: If anyone wants to play BL2 and/or just be friends on Steam, go ahead and just sho

• YES.

I will do this once I'm back at home!

You should join the Rhyiona Steam group

• Oh I'm very excited too :B Thanks! <3

Yes, everybody is gonna be back for one last ride :P All I need to do is draw it..

Just..don't leave this place before December lol

I'm SO excited, you have no idea. I see Toasty!! I missed her. You're the best!

• edited November 2015

Taco? Why is it taco? XD

Hell, I love English too! If I had spare time I'd learn all the languages.

I'm sorry I don't know that taco speak (ps @Dracu98 I think he should get that reference....)

• O_O What did I miss... No, I don't wanna know :)

never asking the thread to marry me again, this is way too much trouble

• edited November 2015

Eng wasn't my first language, it was Hungarian, then Eng., then Swedish, and then I learned Spanish, then I am now a failure at all except Eng.

I picked up a very very very small amount of Russian cause I had a Russian coach(es) for a while

Mawula posted: »

Taco? Why is it taco? XD Hell, I love English too! If I had spare time I'd learn all the languages.

• Still the process of learning is super entertaining!

Eng wasn't my first language, it was Hungarian, then Eng., then Swedish, and then I learned Spanish, then I am now a failure at all except Eng. I picked up a very very very small amount of Russian cause I had a Russian coach(es) for a while

• We don't talk about that...

O_O What did I miss... No, I don't wanna know

• What? The only thing you need is a priest and we're okay!

never asking the thread to marry me again, this is way too much trouble

• I'm available this weekend

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race So while I got a couple thumbs on my last post, no one replied that they wanted to do it, or when they'd

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Now Rhys is doing some weird shit with Fiona

• you... you missed a lot

O_O What did I miss... No, I don't wanna know

• i take my words back

all of them

What? The only thing you need is a priest and we're okay!

• I would never leave this place, you know that :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh I'm very excited too :B Thanks! Yes, everybody is gonna be back for one last ride :P All I need to do is draw it.. Just..don't leave this place before December lol

• Haha yeah I know :P I don't know why I even joked about that..

I would never leave this place, you know that :P

• What do you mean with ''all of them?''

i take my words back all of them

• Oh god :'] I must see this movie!

• rhys offering a piggyback ride to fiona but she laughs so hard that he cries himself to sleep that night

• the proposals ofc

What do you mean with ''all of them?''

• Not like Rhys could've given her one. He'd probably just fall backwards.

rhys offering a piggyback ride to fiona but she laughs so hard that he cries himself to sleep that night

• Fiona successfully giving Rhys a piggyback ride (against his will).

rhys offering a piggyback ride to fiona but she laughs so hard that he cries himself to sleep that night

Sign in to comment in this discussion.