Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But you will if you have to don't you?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I... I won't...

• Grayskull has made 3 TFTB r34 in 3 days

It's a good week for me.

so much art recently, people are finally starting to see the quality

• enter image description here

Are you sure? .~.

I... I won't...

• whoa, he's a naughty one

Grayskull has made 3 TFTB r34 in 3 days It's a good week for me.

• I DARED BECAUSE I'M SAD

I SAID I DIDNT MEAN THAT AFTER THAT.

HOW DARE YOU??

• first you ask me to burn someone now you're asking me to shoot someone

man, fish... you gotta tone it down man

But you will if you have to don't you?

• I am

i wouldnt kill you

JumpyJoey posted: »

Are you sure? .~.

• Kisses pls

enter image description here

alright, either people start talking or I start kissing everyone again what's it gonna be

• ARE YOU SURE

I DARED BECAUSE I'M SAD I SAID I DIDNT MEAN THAT AFTER THAT.

• but people are starting to talk

MichaelBP posted: »

Kisses pls

• I didn't ask it, I'm just curious.

easy buddy.

first you ask me to burn someone now you're asking me to shoot someone man, fish... you gotta tone it down man

• Excuse you, are you encouraging him to shoot me?

But you will if you have to don't you?

• Doesn't matter, I still want one >:(

but people are starting to talk

• YES :( PLEASE DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME.

IF YOU ARE THEN I HAVE THE PERFECT SONG

ARE YOU SURE

• what song

YES PLEASE DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME. IF YOU ARE THEN I HAVE THE PERFECT SONG

• My first fanfic I'm sharing here......inspired by a scene from Scrubs.....hope you like it

It was a cold autumn evening on Sanctuary, Fiona and Sasha had finally moved their belongings into their newly acquired apartment. Never mind that half of it had been ripped off when Sanctuary went airborne but it was a place to stay, gave a beautiful view at the Pandoran sunset, and it had two bedrooms still intact. Privacy had not been something they had grown up with in the caravan, so that was a plus. However, the night was still young so the sisters in crime decided to explore the flying city.

Their wanderings had initially taken them to Moxxi’s Bar where Fiona got to finally introduce Sasha to some of her fellow Vault Hunters. They had already met Lilith, and had hit it off with Salvador and Axton. They even got reunited with Athena, and had a nice chat with both Mordecai and Brick. Sasha remembered Zer0 from Bassonova’s Death Race.

“So Zer0,” began Sasha, “What have you done since I last saw you?”

When did we last meet?/ Was it when I searched for Gortys?/I didn’t notice” He responded in his usual Haiku.

“Okay….?” Sasha was at a lost.

“He talks just talks like that,” came a voice from behind them, turning stood a blue haired beauty and a 7 ft brute of a psycho. “You’ll get used to everyone’s lingo eventually here. Zer0’s still just pissed that you guys took his chance at hunting a Vault solo.”

“I BATHE IN THE GRAVY OF YOUR ENTRAILS!” roared, the Psycho. While Fiona was unfazed by the outburst, Sasha almost fell out of her chair.

“Sasha, this is Maya and Krieg, she’s a Siren, and he’s harmless, mostly,” Fiona introduced the newcomers.

“Oh, uhhhh hi!” was all Sasha managed to get out.

“Don’t be scared of the big guy,” Maya coaxed, “He just sometimes has trouble getting his message across. I kinda work as his translator around here.” Almost as if on cue, Krieg pulled Maya into a big bear hug. “Now there are somethings he doesn’t need help showing,” Maya chuckled as she reached up and planted a kiss on the giant’s cheek.

Fiona, looking rather uncomfortable broke the silence, “Well, it’s getting late, come on Sasha, I want to show you the rest of the place before it gets dark!”

Once outside, Sasha got her chance to pester her sister. “Come on Fi, really?”

“What?” Fiona snapped back as they headed down in the general direction of Scooter’s Garage, the sun just about set.

“So the fact that guy looked like he’d just as likely eat your face as talk to you didn’t upset you, but when that Maya girl started kissing him?” accused Sasha.

“You know it just makes me so awkward to see that stuff, like with you and August.” Fiona retorted back.

“Ohhh, sorry me doing my job for a con made you uncomfortable, you don’t think I cringe a little when it’s you and Rhys?” Sasha goaded.

“Well you shouldn’t have walked in on us!” Fiona snapped, now they were standing at the edge of Sanctuary overlooking the Highlands below enveloped in darkness. Regaining her composure, “Look, you know I’ve never been comfortable with public displays of affection.”

All of a sudden, an explosion behind them caught their attention. But they quickly realized, it wasn’t an explosion, it was fireworks. Someone was setting them off atop the garage. A figured appeared near the edge of the roof, he lifted a megaphone to his face.

“Now,” he shouted, the unmistakable voice of Rhys echoed across the courtyard. The fireworks continued to go off and she could see another figure on the roof with Rhys, Fiona figured it was Vaughn who was waving some sort of flag. But what caught her attention was one of the doors to the garage began to open and out whirled Gortys followed by Loader Bot with sparklers in hand. The high pitched and joyous “Weeeeess” of Gortys were accompanied by deeper more, monotone “woooooos” of LB.

“FIONA FANCYHAT!” Rhys, yelled into the megaphone, snapping her attention back to him, “Will you marry me?”

A mixture of embarrassment and terror shot across her face “Oh my god……” She turned to see Sasha giggling like a school girl at the scene unfolding.

“COME ON CITIZEN’S ON SANCTUARY! LET ME HEAR YOU! GIVE A SHOUT OUT FOR LOVE!” Rhys continued.

By now the commotion of the fireworks had attracted the attention of everyone in Moxxi’s Bar but also most everyone else on that side of the city. While the drunk patrons were cheering this on, the tired masses were sharing their less than polite opinions. Fiona felt like jumping off the edge might not be such a bad idea at this point.

Suddenly, Fiona felt like she was being pushed towards the garage. Looking down, she saw Gortys wheeling her that way. “Come on, Rhys is waiting,” the little robot practically chirped.

• maybe later

Doesn't matter, I still want one >:(

• One of em featured Sasha in them though

ew

whoa, he's a naughty one

• A break up song ofcourse

but I'm not going to send it to you.

what song

• WTF betrayal... i can't believe it, skully...

One of em featured Sasha in them though ew

• That's very reassuring, thank you :)

I am i wouldnt kill you

• No I'm curious if he will shoot if it's needed.

Wtf who do you think I am? Handsome Jack?

Excuse you, are you encouraging him to shoot me?

• It was Fiona + Rhys + Sasha so that makes it better.

I can send it to you.

WTF betrayal... i can't believe it, skully...

• ill pass

I don't want to have to use eyebleach

It was Fiona + Rhys + Sasha so that makes it better. I can send it to you.

• no problem <3

That's very reassuring, thank you

• Must I post the image of Cordelia from summer scramble-fanservice dlc? It's not like it's that bad, since the game is rated for ages 12 and up.

maybe later

• Wait are you telling me Gray skulls creations are bad?

I can send a Rhyiona r34 pic from Gray Skull if you want.

ill pass I don't want to have to use eyebleach

• aw shucks, people actually want a kiss even if it was a threat

have some rhyiona you lovely bastards

enter image description hereenter image description here

• edited November 2015

thanks for the offer but i kinda dont wanna see r34 lol

Wait are you telling me Gray skulls creations are bad? I can send a Rhyiona r34 pic from Gray Skull if you want.

• No I want kisses u sick bastard.

aw shucks, people actually want a kiss even if it was a threat have some rhyiona you lovely bastards

• But all the cool kids are doing it, aren't they @MichaelBP ?

Be one of us.

thanks for the offer but i kinda dont wanna see r34 lol

• Sure thing. It's not like I'll go blind. But if I do, I'll totally sue you all. ;)

But all the cool kids are doing it, aren't they @MichaelBP ? Be one of us.

• Yes.

No I'm curious if he will shoot if it's needed. Wtf who do you think I am? Handsome Jack?

• Don't sue me, sue Gray Skull for the traumatic images.

jk love you Gray Skull

Sure thing. It's not like I'll go blind. But if I do, I'll totally sue you all.

• Lol @HandsomeChef is the Handsome Jack here.

Yes.

• edited November 2015

I wanted a kiss... going for drastic measures here...

aw shucks, people actually want a kiss even if it was a threat have some rhyiona you lovely bastards

• I said I'd sue you all, Gray Skull included. ;D

Don't sue me, sue Gray Skull for the traumatic images. jk love you Gray Skull

• Okie, good for him.

As for you, please don't act like a manipulative maniac if you aren't one or I'll download you into a keyboard and sell it off as a self-playing instrument.

Lol @HandsomeChef is the Handsome Jack here.

• Hey how can I post vines here? There's one vine a really want to share with you :'D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.