Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Well I guess that congratulations are in order. Your thread just became the most commented thread on the site, beating Whatever on your mind Megathread . Impressive.

• Whoa...

Well I guess that congratulations are in order. Your thread just became the most commented thread on the site, beating Whatever on your mind Megathread . Impressive.

• JUVIA BEST BAE CONFIRMED

MichaelBP posted: »

When Juvia sees Rhys talking with another woman or Fiona talking with another man.

To not make this endless spam (although that'd be nice too), how are you?

• And that's the Rhyiona thread for ya. ;)

Guys... it has been 1 week and we have almost chewed trough 100 pages...

• edited November 2015

I had a life, then I went to the Rhyiona thread.

(Wtf I thought this message wasn't sent)

And that's the Rhyiona thread for ya.

• edited November 2015

as you wish (c:

a bit stressed 'cause i have tech. ed. tomorrow and i pretty much suck at it, but other than that, i'm awesome

wbu? (c:

JumpyJoey posted: »

To not make this endless spam (although that'd be nice too), how are you?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

JUVIA BEST BAE CONFIRMED

• That is wonderful. Makes me wanna listen to something cheerful. Hmmm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndiD8V7zpAs

• I like that movie.

Tech...ed... Is that like computers? Or am I out on a bike trip and it's actually the sciency building thing.

Good, I love being at the office every day, surprisingly enough :)

as you wish (c: a bit stressed 'cause i have tech. ed. tomorrow and i pretty much suck at it, but other than that, i'm awesome wbu? (c:

• This makes me want to see the Shining.

enter link description here Okay, so here's something I've been meaning to talk about ever since I watched it for the first time on Hallo

• JUST DO IT!

This makes me want to see the Shining.

• that's a movie? never heard of it

it's basically building stuff from plastic/wood/something similar (and not really that fun tbh)

ahh, that lawyer firm you were mentioning before, is that it? must be better than school, am i right? (c:

I like that movie. Tech...ed... Is that like computers? Or am I out on a bike trip and it's actually the sciency building thing. Good, I love being at the office every day, surprisingly enough

• It's a quote from The Princess Bride. Oldie but a goodie, you should see it.

Oh, that's called woodshop here. Vilest thing in existence xP Got a specific project you're working on?

Yup. It's lots better than school, I do not want to go back next week -.-

that's a movie? never heard of it it's basically building stuff from plastic/wood/something similar (and not really that fun tbh) ahh, that lawyer firm you were mentioning before, is that it? must be better than school, am i right? (c:

• That makes more sense now than before...

I had a life, then I went to the Rhyiona thread. (Wtf I thought this message wasn't sent)

• This is awesome bro :^)!!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I AM FINALLY DONE, YAAAAS. this took me ages dude and I hope you all ppl like it

• It shall be done, ma'am.

JUST DO IT!

• sounds like a bad disney movie tbh x)

something with plastic, i can't exactly remember. we'll see tomorrow

next week already? i thought that lawyer firm thing (prao, i believe?) lasted much longer than that :o

It's a quote from The Princess Bride. Oldie but a goodie, you should see it. Oh, that's called woodshop here. Vilest thing in existence x

• @ABigBadWolf

No Johns, is a term frequently used in competitive smash (more often then not, Melee) for when a player makes excuses as to why their play is bad for that day. It came from a player named John many years back, that would constantly blame things that have nothing to do with the game on why he couldn't defeat his opponent. An example of this being used

Mango: i definitely just missed that haxdash and airdodged off stage because there was too much light reflecting on the screen.

PPMD: hey man, no johns. though that set only did go to game 5 because i didnt get enough sleep last night.

• Meh they seem pretty normal to me, also, we can't be sure on how accurate these charts are.

HazzatheMan posted: »

http://41.media.tumblr.com/fa70c7e99a5a0a700cf5d962be262198/tumblr_nrcpya6Alv1urturyo1_1280.png So thnx to this chart that @rhonu found o

beautiful queen perfect

• To be honest... That's kinda how it starts out. But it's funny and of course there's the legendary "you killed my father" line.

I've never worked with plastic, hope it works out for you. Wonder if you'll melt the plastic or just cut it...

It lasts two weeks in some schools but sadly not mine :P And yeah, it's called PRAO.

sounds like a bad disney movie tbh x) something with plastic, i can't exactly remember. we'll see tomorrow next week already? i thought that lawyer firm thing (prao, i believe?) lasted much longer than that

• Ooooh, thanks for explaining, was really confused before.

Green613 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf No Johns, is a term frequently used in competitive smash (more often then not, Melee) for when a player makes excuses as to

• enter link description here

That's where I first heard the term, though I did look up the origin of it afterwards.

@ABigBadWolf No Johns, is a term frequently used in competitive smash (more often then not, Melee) for when a player makes excuses as to

• I wish I was watching competitive smash in 2014 to have seen that live ;______;

MichaelBP posted: »

enter link description here That's where I first heard the term, though I did look up the origin of it afterwards.

• ahh, sounds interesting. might give it a watch in the future

i believe melting will be involved, although i'm not so sure

oh well, can't win 'em all (c:

anyways, i'll be going now, g'night <3

To be honest... That's kinda how it starts out. But it's funny and of course there's the legendary "you killed my father" line. I've neve

• kisses everyone

I told you all. I warned you. There's canon Rhyiona to discuss and you guys are failing it.

Now you're paying the price.

No gif cause I'm lazy.

• Hey there everyone and good morning/afternoon/night! I just woke up so here I am giving you your daily dose of Rhyiona! Enjoy!

ayy

ayy2

ayy3

Have a good day! I'll be lurking as per usual.

• That's true, there ain't anything quite like watching an event like that live, because it's way more exciting.

I wish I was watching competitive smash in 2014 to have seen that live ;______;

kisses everyone I told you all. I warned you. There's canon Rhyiona to discuss and you guys are failing it. Now you're paying the price. No gif cause I'm lazy.

• The line "as you wish" has special significance too ;)

That's cool :D Well, technically it's burning hot but whatevs.

Nah, s'true. I should be ecstatic that I even get the opportunity.

Nighty night, good luck tomorrow <3

ahh, sounds interesting. might give it a watch in the future i believe melting will be involved, although i'm not so sure oh well, can't win 'em all (c: anyways, i'll be going now, g'night

• So, I see it's getting active now. It's so silent early in the day

• edited November 2015

Best Thread Ever

enter image description here

Hey there everyone and good morning/afternoon/night! I just woke up so here I am giving you your daily dose of Rhyiona! Enjoy! Have a good day! I'll be lurking as per usual.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.