Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ya' jinxed it!

So, I see it's getting active now. It's so silent early in the day

• Also, it's Jack Nicholson, which if he was that age right now, would be a perfect candidate for a live action Handsome Jack

enter link description here Okay, so here's something I've been meaning to talk about ever since I watched it for the first time on Hallo

• By the way if you haven't already noticed, we've surpassed The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread in all aspects, to become the biggest thread on the forum now.

LMAOOOOOOOO

• you got all them bragging rights

Green613 posted: »

By the way if you haven't already noticed, we've surpassed The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread in all aspects, to become the biggest thread on the forum now. LMAOOOOOOOO

• enter image description here

By the way if you haven't already noticed, we've surpassed The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread in all aspects, to become the biggest thread on the forum now. LMAOOOOOOOO

• u know it fam

not even blinds lame alt account could beat me

HAHAHAHAHA

ABigBadWolf posted: »

you got all them bragging rights

• That's the power of Rhyiona.

• and it feels especially great because the woym megathread can be aimed at literally anyone and this is just a little corner specifically for rhyiona fans

this is group power

• I agree. I always thought Rhys was at least around 5'10" - 6"2'. And that's just above (or above) average for a man. And was Handsome Jack taller than Rhys? Or shorter? He was definitely taller than Fiona. The average female height for a woman is about 5'6" and I was assuming Fiona was about 5'4"-ish (without her shoes) and Sasha was the same height. As for Vaughn, noticing her is visibly much shorter than Rhys (and Fiona with her heels on) but a smidgen taller than Sasha, I think he is about 5'5"- 5'6". P. S. : I love the idea of Rhys being abnormally tall. XD

buntingsir posted: »

It appears to me that Rhys is around 185 cm and Fiona is 167 or something, not that stupidly short...

• Soon we'll become the worlds government. All the continents will join together to become Rhyiona.

and it feels especially great because the woym megathread can be aimed at literally anyone and this is just a little corner specifically for rhyiona fans this is group power

• Time to Par-tay?

• Next we need to break away from TTG and establish our own Forum. Like what Amerca did. Then we'll be set to become the most powerful nation on the internet! Then the world!!!

and it feels especially great because the woym megathread can be aimed at literally anyone and this is just a little corner specifically for rhyiona fans this is group power

• Until Cipher shuts us down. :P

bloop posted: »

Soon we'll become the worlds government. All the continents will join together to become Rhyiona.

• Maybe I'm Cipher, or you? Maybe even the world itself.

MichaelBP posted: »

Until Cipher shuts us down. :P

• Same omggggg I love the fact that Rhys is so lanky

I've been putting him in the 6'2" - 6'4" range. Cause I like tall guys. And if he's 5'9", he's like my dad's height, which is weird. Also, if he's only 5'9", how tall (short) is Vaughn?!

• You trying to play me like a damn fiddle?

enter image description here

Maybe I'm Cipher, or you? Maybe even the world itself.

• This is awesome!

Leluch123 posted: »

Well I guess that congratulations are in order. Your thread just became the most commented thread on the site, beating Whatever on your mind Megathread . Impressive.

• edited November 2015

Who's trying to play you?

You trying to play me like a damn fiddle?

• greedy, i like it

Next we need to break away from TTG and establish our own Forum. Like what Amerca did. Then we'll be set to become the most powerful nation on the internet! Then the world!!!

• You of course, making me question my own identity. One day, I'll think I'm not the real MichaelBP.

• Who's

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• edited November 2015
    Poogers555 posted: »

Who's WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Or are you?

You of course, making me question my own identity. One day, I'll think I'm not the real MichaelBP.

• !O_O

Damn it!

Or are you?

• Dedicated to: @klowbi

I finally finished my version/ how I wished the flower scene went. It's not as good as the last one, and even then that wasn't great, but this took a while! Hope you enjoy! (Credits to @bembiann for the artwork :)

TFTBL Episode 3: Catch A Ride {Flower Scene}

"Wow," began Fiona. "This is actually breathtaking."

"Yeah, considering everywhere else on Pandora isn't," Rhys shrugs. "Except you," Rhys thinks to himself. Fiona turns and smirks at him humorously. "But ,breathtaking, nonetheless." Rhys adds.

The pair were walking through a mysterious, tropical but dark jungle area in the secret Atlas facility. There were glowing flowers, insects, and leaves all around them, in various shades of pink, purple, blue, and green. Rhys walks towards a glowing mint green leaf and touches it.

"This one matches your eyes," he chuckles. Fiona walks over giving him a weird look.

"Really?" She asks, leaning her head towards it.

"Yeah, it's the same weird light green color. Every time I look into it, I fall into some weird abyss thing." He rambles. Before he says anything else, he realizes Fiona's even more confused. "Errr.... Uh... I mean it's not like it's my favorite color or anything. I hate it... I really like red. Yeah, red. That's a nice color... It's the color of love...." Rhys continues to ramble. He face palms himself after her he realizes he isn't making it any better and finishes his thought. "... And blood." He looks up and doesn't see his accomplice.

"Fi? Fiona?" He calls out.

"Over here!" Fiona calls out. Rhys walks to her on the other side of the mint green plant. She points to a brown, blue, and slightly golden bird. "It kinda looks like your eyes," she mentions. "Speaking of that, was your other eye brown before? Or did you always have that different color eye thingy?"

"No, it was blue-ish brown. I always had the different eye color thing but when I started working at Hyperion and earning money, why not but the uncooperative body part to good use?" Rhys didn't like talking about his appearance very much, but somehow this felt easier.

"Oh that's cool. I guess." Fiona half smiles. They continue walking through the intriguing jungle. Searching for an alternate way to reach the controls of the Atlas facility, they pass various different plants and jellyfish-like creatures. But one specifically caught Fiona's eye. It was a tall tree-like plant that had flowers sprouting from it. Rhys sees Fiona head toward it and follows her.

"You know I've seen a lot of things," Fiona begins, touching the flowers. "But this might be the most mesmerizing I've looked at." Rhys sees a flower in front of him and picks it up.

"Okay, I'm gonna put this in your hat. Please don't stab me or anything." Rhys nervously places the delicate flower in the red band of Fiona's hat while Fiona looks down at her boots. "There. It looks good. Brings out your eyes." His hand subconsciously lifts her chin as he bends down to get a better look at her face. Fiona looked back at him with the same curiousness that he was looking at her with. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it was an-"

"No, it's okay." She wraps her arms around his neck and starts to lean in and release her feelings into his lips. He sucks in a breath of surprise and kisses his accomplice back. Rhys's long arms wrap around her small torso. She opens her eyes for a quick second and sees a red glowing jellyfish heading for them. "Um Rhys?"

Rhys had his eyes still closed and his lips puckered a bit. "Yes, Fiona?" He answers, still bent down with his face close to hers.

"There's a large, jelly looking creature headed for our heads." Fiona says condescendingly. The pair slowly detaches from each other and back up slowly away from the tree. Rhys moves his arm over the front of Fiona's body, for a sense of protection, even though Rhys is barely capable of keeping himself from falling down a flight of stairs.

"I have a plan!" Rhys pulls out his stun baton and starts swinging at the creature.

"Um... Rhys what are you doing?" Fiona asks with a confused face.

"Gotta swing at it to get it to go away. Duhhhhhh," he replies.

"I'm sure that only works with flies." Fiona reassures. "Oh now you made it angrier," The creature starts making hissing noises and stings Rhys's hand with the stun baton.

"Ow!" As Rhys drops the stun baton, more red orbs emerge from different areas. "New plan. Run. Now." Rhys grabs the stun baton and sprints behind Fiona. The pair runs through the mysterious jungle, dodging angry creatures and unidentifiable plants.

"FIONA!" Rhys calls, as a three follow him extremely close, almost touching him.

"What?!" Fiona turns around to see the sight.

"HELP!" Rhys yells.

"Oh!" Fiona slows down time in her mind and jumps on a abnormally large, nearby mushroom to give her some height, to see all three targets. "Get down! You're too damn tall! I can't see!" The derringer slides out of her sleeve and she takes a breath before the shot. The shoots each of the creatures before landing, while Rhys is running hunched over, screaming his head off. They run into a cave, where the creatures can't see them.

"Wow. That was uh.. yeah... that was scary." Rhys scratches the back of his head. Fiona stares at him with her hands on her hips. "What?"

"So are we not gonna talk about what happened back there?" She asks.

"What are you talking about," Rhys begins. "I just said it was scary." Fiona face palms herself.

"Whatever, let's keep walking." The pair walks outside the cave to see the coast clear. Several silent moments pass before Rhys says:

"OH! You mean what happened BEFORE we almost died!

Rhyiona

• AGAIN I TYPED THIS ON MY PHONE SO PLZ BEAR WITH ME WITH THE TYPOS

Dedicated to: @klowbi I finally finished my version/ how I wished the flower scene went. It's not as good as the last one, and even then

• LMAO

u know it fam not even blinds lame alt account could beat me HAHAHAHAHA

• edited November 2015

AU where Rhys and Fiona are in the military

• HOW HAS NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS YET. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU ANY DIFFERENT, OKAY??

-deep breath-

Rhys didn't like talking about his appearance very much

...but, but Rhys. You're a beautiful cinnamon roll.

starts to lean in and release her feelings into his lips

This has to be, hands down, one of the most descriptive ways I've ever seen a kiss described. Awesome.

OH! You mean what happened BEFORE we almost died!

GOD RHYS. Yes, that's what she means! You flippin' adorable dweeb.

Ugh, this was awesome. This was how it should have been.

And you know what, you've given me some ideas for a flower scene re-write of my own....

Dedicated to: @klowbi I finally finished my version/ how I wished the flower scene went. It's not as good as the last one, and even then

• edited November 2015

I HAVE RETURNED.

....has it seriously been silent around here for TWO HOURS??

You do realize this is a crisis, right, guys?

@xtheunseenteenx , you're my awesome late-night Rhyiona buddy, let's talk

• i guess people need rest after becoming the most powerful thread on the forum

its understandable

I HAVE RETURNED. ....has it seriously been silent around here for TWO HOURS?? You do realize this is a crisis, right, guys? @xtheunseenteenx , you're my awesome late-night Rhyiona buddy, let's talk

• you have a point

i'll calm down

i guess people need rest after becoming the most powerful thread on the forum its understandable

• its good fam

you have a point i'll calm down

• I have a thing for tall, slightly clumsy guys, soo.....it works.

Headcanon:

Rhys may not be graceful, strong, or particularly athletic...

...but he's flexible.

Same omggggg I love the fact that Rhys is so lanky

• edited November 2015

When a Rhysha sees the light and truth of Rhyiona

enter link description here

• This actually sparks something interesting in my mind.

I know a ton of people that used to ship Rhysha, but switched to Rhyiona. Though for some reason, I've never come across a person who shipped Rhyiona and then switched to Rhysha

Rhyiona 2 good to switch from

Kreygasm

When a Rhysha sees the light and truth of Rhyiona enter link description here

• Lol after episode 5 I kind of ship both, but Rhysha will always be my 1st preference.

This actually sparks something interesting in my mind. I know a ton of people that used to ship Rhysha, but switched to Rhyiona. Though f

• One by one we'll convert them all....

When a Rhysha sees the light and truth of Rhyiona enter link description here

• You are such a doll!!! AND I CANT WAIT TO READ YOURS maybe we should make a little book of all these little re-writes! :)

HOW HAS NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS YET. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU ANY DIFFERENT, OKAY?? -deep breath-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.