Who would you bring back

13»

Comments

• Fair enough,, but still IRON FROM ICE

Demarcoa posted: »

I used to but, well, after 5 episodes I feel I've fully explored these characters. And, I don't know. It's been almost a year, and I feel

• Well u can't save Gregor or Ethan as their bodies were burned so I'd have to say if anyone would come back to life it would have to be the brother that's left behind cuz their body is still their. Plus they would have to get a cool eye patch

• edited November 2015

Since I can bring anyone back, I would bring Asher back in my "Rodrik survives" playthrough, and I would bring Arthur back in my "Asher survives" playthrough. Arthur's death was cruel, unfair and unneeded for the story to progress, much like Asher's (he could just be another soldier for Rodrik, as he said he would be, and Rodrik would keep being lord. We would control them like we control Fiona and Rhys in Tales). Ethan's death was also unfair and unneeded, as Rodrik was coming back so he could just have become a secondary character like Talia, but at least it was quick. About Rodrik's death, well, I would love to bring him back, but compared to Ethan and Arthur, Rodrik's death was not so unfair. It was needed, as it changes the lord, and he kinda did go unprepared to the ambush. I love Rodrik, but I would feel bad if I brought him back instead of Ethan or Arthur.

• Rodrick/Asher for life

MosesARose posted: »

Definitely Rodrik for me.

• dont you mean Fire and Blood?

LordSIF posted: »

Fair enough,, but still IRON FROM ICE

• Arthur should have been determinant PLUS! I wanted to tell Ramsay Ludd went against his word as well and took all the iron wood... but alas I could not. I never forget anything to bribe Ramsay. And yes I tried to stab him, screw Canon I wanted to do it. Just like I died 30 times killing Ludd

Abeille posted: »

Since I can bring anyone back, I would bring Asher back in my "Rodrik survives" playthrough, and I would bring Arthur back in my "Asher surv

• I tried to stab him too, though I knew I wouldn't be able to. I thought it was more of a matter of how Talia saw Rodrik in such situation than actually getting to stab Ramsay. At the end, Ramsay respected Rodrik more for it so yay I guess.

Valebread posted: »

Arthur should have been determinant PLUS! I wanted to tell Ramsay Ludd went against his word as well and took all the iron wood... but alas

• If Ramsay respects ya and Cersei respects another family member you have gone full on dark side

Abeille posted: »

I tried to stab him too, though I knew I wouldn't be able to. I thought it was more of a matter of how Talia saw Rodrik in such situation than actually getting to stab Ramsay. At the end, Ramsay respected Rodrik more for it so yay I guess.

• Yeah, I was hoping for Talia's respect.

She didn't call my Rodrik a coward when I decided to spare the traitor, though. But I don't know if there is anything to do with that.

If Ramsay respects ya and Cersei respects another family member you have gone full on dark side

• possibly but possibly not, they could still get back somehow

Well u can't save Gregor or Ethan as their bodies were burned so I'd have to say if anyone would come back to life it would have to be the brother that's left behind cuz their body is still their. Plus they would have to get a cool eye patch

• As of now, Rodrik, he was my #1.

If they die in Episode 6, Gryff, Harys and Ludd. Just so i can chain them up and kill them over and over and over and over and over and over. Hell i'll invite Ramsay to join in the fun of killing Lard Whitehill.

• hahaha!!

dont you mean Fire and Blood?

• I was so disappointed when Malcolm looked sad when I said that. I figured that was a really cool piece of dialogue, and I wouldn't get offended if I was him.

dont you mean Fire and Blood?

• edited November 2015

I don't think Norren will ever return, even though I assumed he was Gregor's Sentinel. My basis of this is that his model just didn't seem very original at all. If he did, they'd have to give him revamp.

NicWarden posted: »

I'd bring back Norren, he seemed like a really good warrior with that Forrester axe and shield and hopfully Bowen returns to Ironrath because Norren and Bowen seem like the ultimate fighting team.

• what exactly does asher say when u pick the fire and blood dialouge?

I was so disappointed when Malcolm looked sad when I said that. I figured that was a really cool piece of dialogue, and I wouldn't get offended if I was him.

• He says "Don't you mean fire and blood?" Although he did say it with a negative connotation even though I didn't mean it like that.

LordSIF posted: »

what exactly does asher say when u pick the fire and blood dialouge?

• I wish that Norren will come to Ironrath with a small army of northern warriors if we save Bowen. Actually I think that he might come to Ironrath even if we don't save Bowen because to be honest he loosed everything - his masters (Starks) his friends etc. so technically he doesn't have anything to loose and Forresters are still his friends. That would be cool to see him crushing the Harys skull with his axe.

NicWarden posted: »

I'd bring back Norren, he seemed like a really good warrior with that Forrester axe and shield and hopfully Bowen returns to Ironrath because Norren and Bowen seem like the ultimate fighting team.

• Oh... did u mean it in a more of a sarcastic way?

He says "Don't you mean fire and blood?" Although he did say it with a negative connotation even though I didn't mean it like that.

• Britt. So I can kill him again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.