Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I absolutely love this!

Every look from her was fire with ice. Those bright green eyes sparked whenever she thought about or showed interest in something. And also

• She truly is. Rhyiona has to be her number 2 OTP.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when someone hates on Rhyiona when you get into a war for Rhyiona when there's not enough Rhyiona when you waiting for

• after Gruvia, of course

MichaelBP posted: »

She truly is. Rhyiona has to be her number 2 OTP.

• My eyes are ready

And I noticed that, it's very intriguing. Love!

...I hope you're ready for a feels trip, cause it's not gonna be a real happy story... But thanks! I've been kinda writing it in a different format, almost like a poem, and I like it.

• Yep, there's nothing she ships more than herselfXGray. :)

after Gruvia, of course

• which is a pretty top quality ship, let's be honest here

Yep, there's nothing she ships more than herselfXGray.

• It's entertaining, at least! :)

ZapThroat posted: »

Seriously though,that sucks on many levels :P

• does anyone have any prompts cause I... I don't know, I'm sitting here staring at the screen and I keep deleting everything I write ;-;

• Yeah, it is, there's no denying that.

which is a pretty top quality ship, let's be honest here

• Yeah,maybe one day when I become a professional digital artist,I would look back at this and remember how much I sucked,then I shed a sole tear of happiness.

Anyways,thank you :)

It's entertaining, at least!

• I feel not enough people let Rhys have his "swag", that being said, his swag would be rather goofy and a bit cheesy but it'd be genuine.

Thank you.

Mawula posted: »

A wonderful fanfic! As I said before I looove it when Rhys is brave and determined! It surely swipes Fiona off her legs.... Again, amazing work!

• well that took an unexpected turn

• You could write about Gortys's first birthday and how Rhys screws it up ;P

does anyone have any prompts cause I... I don't know, I'm sitting here staring at the screen and I keep deleting everything I write ;-;

• Noted. ;)

ZapThroat posted: »

You could write about Gortys's first birthday and how Rhys screws it up ;P

• Rhys has a bad dream and then wants to cuddle with Fiona. She says no and he cries himself to sleep instead.

does anyone have any prompts cause I... I don't know, I'm sitting here staring at the screen and I keep deleting everything I write ;-;

• what a LOSER

Rhys has a bad dream and then wants to cuddle with Fiona. She says no and he cries himself to sleep instead.

• There's a reason why his last name is McLoser. He fails at everything he does.

what a LOSER

• what a whiny baby

I wonder if he'll get away from Donald Trump or if this is his end

There's a reason why his last name is McLoser. He fails at everything he does.

• I'm glad to read that!

enter image description here

I absolutely love this!

• enter image description here

hello hello

• He's a whiny and wimpy little brat.

Trump will probably rek his bony ass, unless someone like Juvia shows up and reks Trump instead. All while Rhys is crying in a corner.

what a whiny baby I wonder if he'll get away from Donald Trump or if this is his end

• unless someone like Juvia shows up

you, sir, are giving me ideas

He's a whiny and wimpy little brat. Trump will probably rek his bony ass, unless someone like Juvia shows up and reks Trump instead. All while Rhys is crying in a corner.

• edited November 2015

how are you? :D

• i LOVED THE LAST LINE THE MOST XD I was laughinging really hard. Kudos, man, kudos. It was rly good x3

AGAIN I TYPED THIS ON MY PHONE SO PLZ BEAR WITH ME WITH THE TYPOS

• Do it for her Wolfy.

unless someone like Juvia shows up you, sir, are giving me ideas

• edited November 2015

I'm good thanks for asking! I'm trying to concentrate on drawing but it's surprisingly hard. I have too much on my mind right now :'D

how about you? :3

Edit: 6 panels of the comic are ready, there are still about 30 panels left..

how are you?

• I feel ya. It feels like I've been here for years .-.

I know, it's insane! I wish I'd found this sooner. I'd been lurking around for a few weeks before Ep. 5 came out, and then finally decide

• I want to be a part of this xD I write fanfiction, but I'm a lil rusty. The last one I wrote was about Fiolee on my DA Account xD

You are such a doll!!! AND I CANT WAIT TO READ YOURS maybe we should make a little book of all these little re-writes!

• Just watch, we'll find Rhys and Fiona's skelletons in Borderlands 3. But then it turns out it wasn't their remains, and it's all part of some plot twist.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well they could also explain what happened to them in Borderlands 3..but yeah season 2..it's gonna happen! I hope ;___;

• ANYTHING FOR JUVIA

Do it for her Wolfy.

• I hope it gets better for you. :(

I'm alright, thanks for asking. :) Getting a little sick, maybe, but it'll pass.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm good thanks for asking! I'm trying to concentrate on drawing but it's surprisingly hard. I have too much on my mind right now :'D how about you? Edit: 6 panels of the comic are ready, there are still about 30 panels left..

• They go to the pool, get to see each other in swim wear. IDK why but one of them can't swim. Also they go down a water slide together

• Good.

She might be a little too op doe.

ANYTHING FOR JUVIA

• I hope it gets better for you. :(

yeah it will. This is nothing new to me. Some days are just slower than others and yesterday I managed to draw quite a lot so it's okay if I can't really concentrate today :'D

Oh, that's too bad! Just take it easy and drink some hot drinks so maybe it'll pass quickly..

I hope it gets better for you. I'm alright, thanks for asking. Getting a little sick, maybe, but it'll pass.

• Thanks man

It's on the page before this, if that helps. You don't have to search too hard for it.

• Oh damn that would be crazy! :'D I believe that we'll see them in Borderlands 3 but I'm not sure how big their role is gonna be..

Just watch, we'll find Rhys and Fiona's skelletons in Borderlands 3. But then it turns out it wasn't their remains, and it's all part of some plot twist.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.