Do not forget, fellow Northeners!

Do not forget why the Whitehills deserve to pay with their lives. They killed our liege... they descecrated our homes... they stole our Ironwood... they destroyed and soiled our land... they dishonored our fallen... they betrayed The North! They mocked us, and laughed at us, but the tide is changing. We will be the last to laugh. Oh, how will they scream when their home is burning, how will they beg for quarter when we have them at our mercy. The closest thing to mercy will be a swift death. Although they deserve no such thing. They will see as everything they have build, we will take. We have to make our own justice. So do not forget why we must do this. For Gregor, Ethan, Arthur. For Rodrik and Asher. For all the pain they caused, for all the lives they have taken. For the King In The North and his family, for all the soliders we lost. For HODOR! Prove that the saying "The North Remembers!" still means something. Do not forget!

Comments

• Sorry bro, but the North have alzheimer.

lol, just kidding. I will not forget, fellow northener, I always say The North Remembers with Gared at the start. And we will not forget. Bath with Whitehill blood.

• I assume we'll have an option to sue for peace or to just fight them all.

Though I have no interest in murdering civilians like Gwyn, I sure won't show mercy against the Whitehills overall. It will be interesting to see the stats on this choice though... I have a feeling most people will opt for the violent choice after all that has happened. Like, it might be one of those overwhelming majority choices, to the extent I'm starting to wonder if Telltale will even bother with giving us that option...

• You had one job.

Poogers555 posted: »

Forgets.

• What was that?

Abeille posted: »

You had one job.

• You forgot the most important thing.

enter image description here

• All I know is that if more words come pouring out of Ludd's cunt mouth, I going to have to deny all of the fookin bread and salt in Highpoint.

• The north knows the time for Wolves is coming!

• What if I am from the south in real life (Italy not America) and more like a southerner in GoT?

• THE NORTH REMEMBERS

IRON FROM ICE

I won't forget what they did but I'm hoping that they don't all have to die.

• Wey aye, man! The only way the Whitehills will pay is in blood.

• We're not forgetting, we just can't avenge them in the current state

I'd say the perfect timing would be when Sansa is Lady of the Vale (which may not happen in the show )

• edited November 2015

Nightmare1, Westoros is much more like Medieval England, the tough simple cold hardy northerners who are mistreated and the aristocratic posh southerners who have the power. (I'm a Londoner so I'm far from posh).

Nightmare1 posted: »

What if I am from the south in real life (Italy not America) and more like a southerner in GoT?

• Great speech, I have a hunch Rodrik will be saying "The North Remembers" when standing over Ludd/Gryff before plunging a sword through their chest.

• Every Whitehill shall be killed, tortured,or flayed.

Gwyn can be held hostage, she hasnt donee much but afterall she is a whitehill, i wont kill her but i will imprison her.

iRON FROM ICE

• Theyterkeryerbs!

You forgot the most important thing.

• I feel like everyone's failing to notice that the Whitehills are also Northeners :p

• And so are the Boltons.

But the North remembers.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I feel like everyone's failing to notice that the Whitehills are also Northeners

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited November 2015

The north still remembers :-)

And so are the Boltons. But the North remembers.

• THE NORTH REMEMBERS! IRON FROM ICE!

• Winter is Coming.... Wait for it.... Wait..... A little longer.... Just a moment now.... Fuck it, never mind

• Yes but the Boltons angered almost the entire North so a The North Remembers line makes sense with them.

And so are the Boltons. But the North remembers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.