Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I agree completely. When I first saw him I fell in love with the guy. Then I saw him and FIona together and my heart screamed.

It really is like a family. Complete with all the weird cousins, lol. I will obsess about Rhys with you anytime. Honestly. Any time. Ever. Rhys is a vision of adorkable beauty.

• Imagine if they are antagonists. All so that they can be killed off. :C

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh damn that would be crazy! :'D I believe that we'll see them in Borderlands 3 but I'm not sure how big their role is gonna be..

• Thank sooooo muchhhh! Much love

Klowbi posted: »

i LOVED THE LAST LINE THE MOST XD I was laughinging really hard. Kudos, man, kudos. It was rly good x3

• edited November 2015

Why do you want them to be killed off so bad?? >:D

I used to think that Rhys is going the be the new antagonist in B3 but now it seems very very unlikely. :P But they have to someway explain what happened to them!! They can't just ignore that cliffhanger!! I'm not gonna buy any "players can imagine what happened" crap :B

MichaelBP posted: »

Imagine if they are antagonists. All so that they can be killed off. :C

• It is fun to look at, very entertaining:)

ZapThroat posted: »

I tried,ok ;_;

• Yeah totally! I'll PM you when I get back home from school today!

Klowbi posted: »

I want to be a part of this xD I write fanfiction, but I'm a lil rusty. The last one I wrote was about Fiolee on my DA Account xD

• I secretly wonder whether you read the name of this thread or not...

MadMoxxi posted: »

I am late to the party, but Rhys x Sasha is life okay

• lmao that's finish for megabag

• the love slide OVA was hilarious :D

They go to the pool, get to see each other in swim wear. IDK why but one of them can't swim. Also they go down a water slide together

• but it's JUVIA

who cares

Good. She might be a little too op doe.

• Hey, some days are good and some days are bad, it'll get better. :)

I hope it gets better for you. yeah it will. This is nothing new to me. Some days are just slower than others and yesterday I mana

• You bet I believe! Tales is a goldmine for profits!

It's it just me or does anyone else think that with the ending of tales of the borderland that telltale will come up with a second season fo

• edited November 2015

s'good

i like the contrast of black and white

I tried,ok ;_;

• how low?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hello hello

• edited November 2015

rhys and fiona watching a horror film and he's too chicken to look at the screen sometimes so he cries on her shoulder

edit: also here's your daily kiss

enter image description here

you're welcome

• Wow,I did not expect someone to actually like it,thank you ^^

Quiff posted: »

s'good i like the contrast of black and white

• t-pain in da hou-

wait, this is familiar

how low?

• really liking the definition on Juvia's arm in this shot.....

the love slide OVA was hilarious

• Buttstallion. Rhys. Fiona. ADVENTURES! ;^)

does anyone have any prompts cause I... I don't know, I'm sitting here staring at the screen and I keep deleting everything I write ;-;

• Just imagine.. In the year 2017 TT presents Wolf among us 2 and Tales from the borderlands 2 :'D

cries

• dem muscles

really liking the definition on Juvia's arm in this shot.....

• okay but how do I do that

why would they have buttstallion. where would they go. these are important questions.

help me duck nurse

Buttstallion. Rhys. Fiona. ADVENTURES! ;^)

• edited November 2015

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race

So (why do I always start my paragraphs with "so"?) I was wondering who'd be interested, today or tomorrow to do this hidden quest in BL2? This is the same quest I was referring to earlier this week. I'm not looking for a big party, just anyone that wants to try it out. Like a test run of what people think of this event. Also wondering if anyone else knows about this quest. Even if no one does, getting a couple of you to try it, and see whether or not you like would be good. And if you do like it and we can get more people involved, it will be very helpful to have "guides" for this quest, especially at the very end. So message me if you're interested doing anytime today, tomorrow, or this weekend?

Like I said before, this is quest is not apart of anything else in the game so, I believe you don't need to worry about spoilers if you're not that far into the game. It just requires having the host has beaten the story on TVHM, so enemies will be around lvl 50ish so it will be rather difficult to do if you're not leveled but not impossible, especially if we go in teams.

@BigBadPaul @GrowlingPeanut @Wolfenus54 @SirScrubbington @FionaDeWinters @98Elliottchin

ANYONE ELSE AT LEAST SOMEWHAT INTERESTED?

• Who says I want them dead? I'm not that evil. Well... maybe I am, considering the ideas I had for a creepypasta.

Yeah, Rhys becoming an antagonist in BL3 seems as likely as pigs flying now. I hope they don't just leave it open though.

Why do you want them to be killed off so bad?? >:D I used to think that Rhys is going the be the new antagonist in B3 but now it seems

• That gif is creeping me out :/

I find this funny.

• edited November 2015

t-pain in da hou- wait, this is familiar

• enter image description here

a mulatto

• I missed you too ducky ;--;

Sometimes life gets in the way, but that's just normal.

(but we should definitely chat sometime when you have time :))

Thanks Quiff! Or should I say hubby.. I have missed you ;___; Damn I hate to be so busy these days..

• no problemo

just keep going at it and you'll be a Picasso in no time :^)

Wow,I did not expect someone to actually like it,thank you ^^

• Good Morning Everybody, Hopefully Everyone's Doing Alright! (゚ヮ゚)

Sorry haven't been as active yesterday, busy. Unfortunately that seems to be the case for today also...

So before I inevitably lose my sh*t, have some Rhyiona, Later! (^^,)

Source

@MarijaaNo7 Sorry if this is a bit overdue.

Good day, Later bae. ;3

• mmmmm fit and toned

dem muscles

• You're right, it doesn't matter. Can't wait to see Juvia break all of Trump's bones as if they were made of glass.

but it's JUVIA who cares

• goofija moment hallelujah fuck YES

Good Morning Everybody, Hopefully Everyone's Doing Alright! (゚ヮ゚) Sorry haven't been as active yesterday, busy. Unfortunately that seems

• She could deal with Keith no problem, Trump has a storm coming.

You're right, it doesn't matter. Can't wait to see Juvia break all of Trump's bones as if they were made of glass.

• Thanks,I think I just need a hell of a lot more practise ;)

no problemo just keep going at it and you'll be a Picasso in no time :^)

• If you think that's bad wait until you hear what I imagine them doing to Gortys and LB.

• I'm 5'6, I'm 17 stone, I'm here but not really here, and I am a terrible writer....

• ?????

what

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm 5'6, I'm 17 stone, I'm here but not really here, and I am a terrible writer....

• remember when fiona shot buttstallion? well, she wants revenge for that now.

it'll be and epic tale of blood and tears, as Fiona and Rhys struggle to get Buttstallion forgiveness. And then they get mad cash from all the loot she defecates out.

an oscar right there for doctor ducks brilliant directorship

okay but how do I do that why would they have buttstallion. where would they go. these are important questions. help me duck nurse

Sign in to comment in this discussion.