Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• he started crying, because he isn't as buff as John Cena.

enter image description here

And how would you know?! I've already proven to you that I am... PLENTY, buff already!

MichaelBP posted: »

Bet Rhys caught Fiona playing it once, and when he did, he started crying, because he isn't as buff as John Cena.

• She have diabetes and she was too high and then too low.

ZapThroat posted: »

My mom is at the hospital Oh really O_O,what happened? Hope she gets better soon enough WHERE THE FUCK IS @KAWAIII!? TFW you challenge the lewd master

• I wanted to be friend.on FB or have her Skype so I couldn't loose her

...I never even got the chance to ask her about that...

Eryka posted: »

I miss @Kawaiii, I wanted to be friend her FB or have her Skype so I couldn't loose her

• edited November 2015

I'll admit, your cyborg arm is pretty strong. But what about the other one? You should just get another cyborg one.

BigBadPaul posted: »

he started crying, because he isn't as buff as John Cena. And how would you know?! I've already proven to you that I am... PLENTY, buff already!

• It's too late now... cries

I wanted to be friend.on FB or have her Skype so I couldn't loose her ...I never even got the chance to ask her about that...

• Thankfully it's been only 2 weeks... I'm still hoping that she's just either busy doing other things or she's busy taking a break off.

Once it reaches 5 weeks, THAT'S when I'll start worry.

It's too late now... cries

• I showed a friend TFTBL and he liked Sasha over Fiona because, not making this up: "[He] digs her dreads and her flat chest" also said she reminded him of Levy.

What's funny is, he says he hates the Borderlands art style but Lilith is one of the hottest video game characters in his opinion

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i tried showing tftb to a friend yesterday and she said rhys had an ugly and way too large head and that fiona looked like she was trying too hard to be hip are we even friends anymore

• I'm sad

Thankfully it's been only 2 weeks... I'm still hoping that she's just either busy doing other things or she's busy taking a break off. Once it reaches 5 weeks, THAT'S when I'll start worry.

• You should just get another cyborg one.

B-but... Fiona prefers my human hand.

I'll admit, your cyborg arm is pretty strong. But what about the other one? You should just get another cyborg one.

• tfw you have a friend who could compete in tournaments but doesn't and instead prefers to beat up on you and the rest of your friends repeatedly so you all gang up on him and he gets all pissed that you are hating on him and doesn't get that he is being an a-hole to start with.

Green613 posted: »

tfw a 4 day melee event with 16 of the greatest players go and it starts today and on top of all that you remember rhyiona is canon Kreygasm life is good

• I'm sad

Well... I'm too.

I'm sad

• Oh fine keep that arm. I'm sure you can augment the rest of your body to be stronger than 10 John Cenas combined.

You should just get another cyborg one. B-but... Fiona prefers my human hand.

• Don't worry,she would eventually go through it,you just gotta keep being strong

Here,have some Rhyiona fanart to keep you strong

She have diabetes and she was too high and then too low.

• Oh fine keep that arm.

I'm sure you can augment the rest of your body to be stronger than 10 John Cenas combined.

Well, I mean, augmenting isn't as easy as you might think.

Oh fine keep that arm. I'm sure you can augment the rest of your body to be stronger than 10 John Cenas combined.

• if he played fox im sure he could take all of u on

tfw you have a friend who could compete in tournaments but doesn't and instead prefers to beat up on you and the rest of your friends repeat

• edited November 2015

...it's true though...

@BigBadPaul i <3 u bby

I ship BigBadPeanut. Incoming reaction from @Wolfenus54 : ''Omg dont u dare to ruin MY ship I workd so hard on it.''

• I am

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race So (why do I always start my paragraphs with "so"?) I was wondering who'd be interested, today or tomorro

• I was watching a Tales Let's play on Youtube (what can I say, I just can't let this game go) and this let's player shipped Rhyiona, but he still chose "You got a thing for Sasha" instead of "stay away from my sister" option.

So yeah, most of the casual players (even those who don't ship Rhysha) chose to be friendly and that's probably why so many of the players shipped Rhysha in the end. Yeah. I just needed to say this..

• Look on the bright side,at least she would be happy to see new members have joined the thread,including me.

She's there somewhere

I'm sad Well... I'm too.

• Oh you're welcome.

Well, I mean, augmenting isn't as easy as you might think.

Well, that's true. The augments are pretty expensive along with having some maintenance issues. And this guy was pretty much dead when he received all his augments.

He never even asked for them.

Oh fine keep that arm. I'm sure you can augment the rest of your body to be stronger than 10 John Cenas combined. Well, I mean, augmenting isn't as easy as you might think.

• jfc this just made me imagine the sim having everyone here as an option and it is terrifying

Pewdiepie would play a Rhyiona Thread dating sim for the sake of views.

• You just reminded me that sooner rather than later I have to replay TFTB! XP

nohuhhuh posted: »

I was watching a Tales Let's play on Youtube (what can I say, I just can't let this game go) and this let's player shipped Rhyiona, but he s

• inb4 it actually happens

jfc this just made me imagine the sim having everyone here as an option and it is terrifying

• edited November 2015

how would he get 7 billion views if there's only one people in the Rhyiona world

7 billion throw away accounts. <3

Gosh, I'm a loser and even I CAN FIGURE THIS OUT.

But how would he get 7 billion views if there's only one people in the Rhyiona world :P

• Sasha is nothing like Levy tho

I showed a friend TFTBL and he liked Sasha over Fiona because, not making this up: "[He] digs her dreads and her flat chest" also said she r

• Oh man, I still have 23 pages left to catch up on, but I'm getting there!

I feel better since earlier, not 100% but certainly better. I know there is no such thing as perfection in the real world, I just have to find a way to be ok with the fact that I am 'ME' and I haven't found that yet...

Anyways, I owe all of you more writing, so that will be my newest port of call once I catch up completely on here :D

THEN... I need to get on my hands and knees to my fans on FF.net. Because it has now been 3 months since my last update :/

• edited November 2015

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race

There will be a lot of running and some racing

Come along on a wondrous travel across Pandora in this mystery quest. This Raid Boss is not an actual boss but will be your own personal demons as you march across the hostile terrain to achieve your goal. A Fellowship shall be formed, by whoever feels up to the task and a high chance of rare loot awaits those that can conquer the odds. I, and whoever else knows the way, shall be your guide(s) but we cannot carry the weight for you, you must be able to persevere through your own strength and cunning!

So please let me know you're interested, and we can set off on a maiden voyage of this quest. I only need as few as one person wanting to go whenever (I'm quite literally free till Saturday) and we can set out. If you succeed, you can become a guide for future races (I hope). So just respond, pm here, or message me on Steam. I'll inform you in more detail about this quest in game.

(ps, if anyone is interested in joining in tonight, don't know if that's even going to happen, it takes between 30 and 45 mins once started)

(PSS @John_Smith13 @BigBadPaul @GrowlingPeanut @Wolfenus54 was fun playing with you guys today, almost made me forget I was sick)

• The Rhyiona Thread dating sim? Would buy.

inb4 it actually happens

• that's an unfinished drawing..why everyone always finds this drawing instead of the completed drawing? :'D

Don't worry,she would eventually go through it,you just gotta keep being strong Here,have some Rhyiona fanart to keep you strong

• Holy muffins, I was grinning like an idiot during the whole thing. Especially the whole shirtless description...part....

Mawula posted: »

So, I've been away writing. And I'm back with a piece of Rhyiona. Finally back to civilization, hot water and sanitary equipment Fiona

• Don't give anyone ideas

inb4 it actually happens

• If that happened. I'd chose myself. Can't go wrong with Erza's cousin.

jfc this just made me imagine the sim having everyone here as an option and it is terrifying

• oh you definitely should! There are some nice and quite different options to choose :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

You just reminded me that sooner rather than later I have to replay TFTB! XP

• Don't give anyone ideas

Hey, I merely gave the possibility of it!

ZapThroat is the one you should bully! NOT ME.

Don't give anyone ideas

• Wait,you made this?

nohuhhuh posted: »

that's an unfinished drawing..why everyone always finds this drawing instead of the completed drawing? :'D

• how is this bullying in anyway wtf

Don't give anyone ideas Hey, I merely gave the possibility of it! ZapThroat is the one you should bully! NOT ME.

• Good night!

Mawula posted: »

Good night, Rhyiona friends. I'm off!

• I mean, I would totally play it and date myself. My avatar is fucking cute as hell.

If that happened. I'd chose myself. Can't go wrong with Erza's cousin.

• YOU'RE ALREADY TRYING TO SCOLD ME, FFS.

how is this bullying in anyway wtf

Sign in to comment in this discussion.