The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2015

Hai!

enter image description here

How are you doing Megami? Feeling better? (You don't have to tell me if you don't wanna)

sup.

• much,much better.

it took me crying in public while alot of guys are handing me tissues

just kidding, i watched bad movies and did facetime with Alex.

Hai! How are you doing Megami? Feeling better? (You don't have to tell me if you don't wanna)

• I'm glad things are getting better for you! ^-^

much,much better. it took me crying in public while alot of guys are handing me tissues just kidding, i watched bad movies and did facetime with Alex.

• fUCKKKK

Pete wentz is the death of me

• HEY! There's only room for one of us to have Metallica related avatars.

All joking aside, what's up, feeling any better?

sup.

• doing better, thanks for asking ^3^

HEY! There's only room for one of us to have Metallica related avatars. All joking aside, what's up, feeling any better?

• SaveConstantine

• enter image description here

experimental render.

alot of bugs present :(

• So there's an anniversary coming up soon, can anyone guess? It'll happen within the next week.

• I wouldn't be surprised nor mad.

And I see you changed your avatar to Pete, noice.

I fear their next m/v will include memes.

• Your one year anniversary.

So there's an anniversary coming up soon, can anyone guess? It'll happen within the next week.

• I totally forget about that until halfway writing that post, yes, but that's not the one I was talking about.

Your one year anniversary.

• Oh, then I got nothing.

I totally forget about that until halfway writing that post, yes, but that's not the one I was talking about.

• When you're scrolling through your feed to get rid of 37 and see the those notifications and you click on something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

I don't think I ever saw the 'Welcome to the forums' thing.

• Quite the contrary; it has been raining here rather heavily recently. Although, it shan't last.

Lucky you. I live near the city and it was pissing down when I went to school today,

• You mean the first notification you get when you sign up? I've seen that before

too bad ill probably never see it again

When you're scrolling through your feed to get rid of 37 and see the those notifications and you click on something... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ I don't think I ever saw the 'Welcome to the forums' thing.

• So true.

So true.

Green613 posted: »

You mean the first notification you get when you sign up? I've seen that before too bad ill probably never see it again

• This is what happens when equality becomes a fashion statement.

Women in Mauritus sweatshop make $70 feminist t-shirts for less than $1 an hour

• Hola, como estas?

sup.

• Heh, hypocrites. I love how everyone is one these days, even I.

BigBlindMax posted: »

This is what happens when equality becomes a fashion statement. Women in Mauritus sweatshop make $70 feminist t-shirts for less than $1 an hour

• So I finally decided to get the first Batman Arkham game today. Played the first 30 minutes or so and thought it was pretty good, and I really love how they got Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy to play the Joker and Batman like in the 90's. Any tips going forward from anyone who has played the game?

• edited November 2015

Don't buy Arkham Knight.

Also this game is extremely easy, you don't need tips.

So I finally decided to get the first Batman Arkham game today. Played the first 30 minutes or so and thought it was pretty good, and I real

• Anyone here see Charles lee?

• Eh its not a bad game(Unless your on pc)

papai46 posted: »

Don't buy Arkham Knight. Also this game is extremely easy, you don't need tips.

• I heard that the Steam version has something wrong with it and they've been trying to patch it, but that the game itself is quite good.

Don't buy Arkham Knight. Also this game is extremely easy, you don't need tips.

• Play City and Knight also (just not on PC) I wasn't too fond of Origins but if you find it for pretty cheap I'd recommend picking it up also.

I heard that the Steam version has something wrong with it and they've been trying to patch it, but that the game itself is quite good.

• No it's because you replied.

Uhm... so I guess it was too much on the dark humor there? Sorry, didn't mean to creep you out.

• You took the words right out of my mouth.

kill me

• My point is proven.

Atleast my threads aren't about a non canon ship.

• Unfortunately, all I have is PC, I don't have a console. Is the PC version that bad, why hasn't whatever's wrong with it been fixed yet?

CathalOHara posted: »

Play City and Knight also (just not on PC) I wasn't too fond of Origins but if you find it for pretty cheap I'd recommend picking it up also.

• Por favor, no hagas eso.

Hola, como estas?

• Actually, I've been in high school, my senior year is 12th grade, which means I'm in my last year of high school :D But eh, high school hasn't been so kind to me, I'll tell you that xD

And yeah, I feel you... I have that habit too, it really sucks. A lot of times I end up forgetting to do homework or study for tests, and well, yeah...

Nice! I hate how all the work has gotten in the way of me doing the things I want to do. But, school over anything else. Hopefully you can get back to drawing like you used to, and about your friend, that is also nice to hear :)

So you're in high school now? Congrats! High school is more relaxing tbh than junior years, junior-high was hectic for me. ._. And cool, gla

• We haven't got this far in Spanish class yet...

Estoy bien

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Por favor, no hagas eso.

• A lot of things come out of your mouth, Rachel.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

• That is also true.

A lot of things come out of your mouth, Rachel.

• Where is Charles Lee? I heard Connor was looking for him.

zeke10 posted: »

Anyone here see Charles lee?

• They Aren't telling us.

Unfortunately, all I have is PC, I don't have a console. Is the PC version that bad, why hasn't whatever's wrong with it been fixed yet?

• Ah, I'm drawing more often these days now actually! :D It's fun getting back into them.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Actually, I've been in high school, my senior year is 12th grade, which means I'm in my last year of high school But eh, high school hasn't

Sign in to comment in this discussion.