Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I feel like most would pick their own avatars. Maybe. It'll be nice to romance "Cordelia" again. Gonna do it again in Fates with Cordelia 2.0 in a playthrough.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I mean, I would totally play it and date myself. My avatar is fucking cute as hell.

• ZapThroat is the one you should bully! NOT ME.

enter image description here

The thing you said/Didn't quite amuse me/Would you repeat it again?

BigBadPaul posted: »

Don't give anyone ideas Hey, I merely gave the possibility of it! ZapThroat is the one you should bully! NOT ME.

• Looking forward to it!!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh man, I still have 23 pages left to catch up on, but I'm getting there! I feel better since earlier, not 100% but certainly better. I k

• he's Falco a lot, and he almost always wins. And it's not fun to play with him at all and he doesn't get that and then gets angry when we cheer against him. Like another one of my friends, his little brother has done competitions and he can beat my friend but because everyone hates him in Smash we still will root for the little brother over him everytime.

Green613 posted: »

if he played fox im sure he could take all of u on

• Yes and I'm very glad that you like this drawing :) (oh and this is the finished version of that drawing)

ZapThroat posted: »

Wait,you made this?

• I'm telling you what he told me, the only thing I agree with is Lilith is hot

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sasha is nothing like Levy tho

• edited November 2015

(PSS was fun playing with you guys today, almost made me forget I was sick)

Likewise!

(I especially loved when we just started talking, just.. glorious.)

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race There will be a lot of running and some racing Come along on a wondrous travel across Pandora in t

• AWESOME

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes and I'm very glad that you like this drawing (oh and this is the finished version of that drawing)

• edited November 2015

Ayy, you beat me to it! I was just gonna say I had a ton of fun playing (and sitting around chatting) with you guys!

Rhyiona Raid Boss Run Raid Race There will be a lot of running and some racing Come along on a wondrous travel across Pandora in t

• hope you were recording our epic duel to the death! I want to see it posted here! AND I WANT PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!

(PSS was fun playing with you guys today, almost made me forget I was sick) Likewise! (I especially loved when we just started talking, just.. glorious.)

• hope you were recording our epic duel to the death!

...right.

hope you were recording our epic duel to the death! I want to see it posted here! AND I WANT PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN!

• edited November 2015

I liked the part where Sasha FINALLY left me alone. <3

Ayy, you beat me to it! I was just gonna say I had a ton of fun playing (and sitting around chatting) with you guys!

• Which, funny enough is now my profile picture! I used to have the unfinished version as my profile picture when I first joined.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes and I'm very glad that you like this drawing (oh and this is the finished version of that drawing)

• HEARD YOU RANG FOR ME.

ayy

YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME FOR THIS. HIT ME UP PEOPLE. THE HYPE IS UNREAL.

• ayyy falco

falcos my main too, well kinda, i main both fox and falco

I'd also play with friends but since I play smash competitively I'd body them really easily

at least thats the case when me and my brothers play

he's Falco a lot, and he almost always wins. And it's not fun to play with him at all and he doesn't get that and then gets angry when we ch

• edited November 2015

YAAYAYAYDAYFAYFAFAFKaghkaignagkjabhnkga

HEARD YOU RANG FOR ME. YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME FOR THIS. HIT ME UP PEOPLE. THE HYPE IS UNREAL.

• Don't know how many of you have heard this fan song about Borderlands

enter link description here

• Alright folks, I've been gone 12+ hrs. What did I miss?

And @growlingpeanut I'm ready for our late night convos! :)

• Hey can someone like me to that one-shot? I'd love to read it!

HazzatheMan posted: »

The last time I wrote something in this state was that Rhyiona one-shot where they reject each other...

• edited November 2015

You missed at least one fic, a gorgeous piece of art, and the return of Rhys (aka, @BigBadPaul).

And apparently people ship him and me now. So there's that.

They also love my handwriting. There's that too.

I'm so ready to get this party started.

...After I finish this class assignment.

Alright folks, I've been gone 12+ hrs. What did I miss? And @growlingpeanut I'm ready for our late night convos!

• ...After I finish this class assignment.

story of my friggin life

And Peanut X @bigbadpaul / Rhys

I SHIP IT

You missed at least one fic, a gorgeous piece of art, and the return of Rhys (aka, @BigBadPaul). And apparently people ship him and me no

• "Did you guys fuck after you opened the Vault?"

• I don't even play this game but I still support this ship.

• It looks like we're almost done. I'm happy with my part, now it's just up to the rest of the group.

But anyway, enough about school. Let's talk about Rhyiona.

I honestly ship it too ( @BigBadPaul , you're such a wonderful person), but I don't want to break @Kawaiii 's heart, either....

...After I finish this class assignment. story of my friggin life And Peanut X @bigbadpaul / Rhys I SHIP IT

• enter image description here

"Did you guys fuck after you opened the Vault?"

• HEADCANON. ACCEPTED.

• ;u;

HEADCANON. ACCEPTED.

I don't even play this game but I still support this ship.

• ayyyyyy

• i believe the characters would be switched in this situation

look i made a thing insp. from msbonniesalvatore

• enter link description here

When Rhyiona music threatens to make you cry. Byotiful. <3

• Just think, in BL2, you're up on Helios kissing ass and selling out and not even aware of that fine piece of Pandora you're missing out on

I liked the part where Sasha FINALLY left me alone.

• aI read this as, "Get yo ass down here"

• We need all the shippers we can get if we want a Rhyiona-filled Season 2.

-hopes she didn't just jinx anything-

Klowbi posted: »

aI read this as, "Get yo ass down here"

• Yeah, but we all know Rhys is a stuttering mess and words don't come out right when he tries to talk, y'know?

Green613 posted: »

i believe the characters would be switched in this situation

• edited November 2015

true. And don't worry, I've bought so many sodas and knocked on so much wood, jinx'ing should be the least of your problems .

We need all the shippers we can get if we want a Rhyiona-filled Season 2. -hopes she didn't just jinx anything-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.